Sidebar Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the good Dr. has never seen a pair of ladies panties? And thats why he's writing so much about this -they are always on his mind.

Did I just type that out loud?

Maybe the good Dr. has never seen a pair of ladies panties? And thats why he's writing so much about this -they are always on his mind.

Did I just type that out loud?

Oh, he's probably seen them, in fact he is obsessed with them. He seems to just be another FF (Freudian Freak)......

JB stated somewhere that FCA is practicing Karate..could very well be her. I'd trust your gut instincts.

Oh crap. If she tells me, during idle conversation, that she's "just figuring out her new computer", I'll come right back and alert y'all. :floorlaugh:

From Hal's blog - the quote below by Cheney Mason seems to be a shout out to Baez to me. In fact, I am thinking CM used In Session to give Baez the official news that you are done, your client has dismissed you, stop talking on her behalf. JMO.

It doesn’t sound as if Mason will be calling. He told Casarez: “No one with any authority is attempting to promote Casey Anthony … They are unsolicited and doing it on their own.”

I took it as more of a message to the elevator guy and his attorneys that any "deals" they think they have with KC via JB were never authorized because he was off the case and no longer her solicitor as of the day of sentencing.

MOO

This whole thing about the church: the congregation has certainly done a stellar job keeping this under the lid. Unless, of course, the preacher didn't tell them he was harboring the most-hated woman in the world. Which would open up a whole new can of worms for this guy.

This whole thing about the church: the congregation has certainly done a stellar job keeping this under the lid. Unless, of course, the preacher didn't tell them he was harboring the most-hated woman in the world. Which would open up a whole new can of worms for this guy.

If the congregation is truly even a small amount like 100, he had to keep it hidden. There is NO way that 100 people would vow to keep this silenced.

If I am wrong, then CM and LF are wrong, FCA is NOT in danger and should be afforded ZERO concessions.

JMO.

Yes ... they needed to 'dumb it down' like JB did with whiteboards and colored pens and props.

Make it interactive like a game show so that the Jury can be involved and not switch off.

The prosecution case was too dry ... as in too cut and dried in your face obvious. Even Defense talking heads were changing their tune with a ... Roh, roh! She is toast.

Oh Cyberborg....what you have said here is so true. You remember how we WSrs were making so much fun of the J-Pad. But now we know that that matched that jury's mentality. You are so right that the State should have presented their case for say....5th graders. But even then, I am not sure the P12 (love that moniker) would have gotten it. They wanted to go home. They wanted to eat free dinners...they wanted basketball games and free movies in their free hotel rooms. I am sure it was the first time (and probably the only time for most of them) that they had ever been pampered that much. What a wonderful vacay....
Caylee Who?

Hey - don't ya'll just love this sidebar thread? There are about 5 different convos going on at once. You can jump in and then go to another if you so desire. Kind of like a big family gathering!

My bet is she is still there. If the blinds are open she's gone....if they are continually closed bet she is still there. Why would they be putting those no trespassing signs back up if there is nothing to hide??? It would be interesting to see who shows up for church service on Sunday, lol, to check out the new rug, of course. jmo

BBM

Just a thought... but maybe because they WANT the public to believe she is still there. If everyone believes she is there but she was actually moved, they won't go looking elsewhere for her.

These people have played so many games, absolutely nothing would surprise me now.

It is a big deal, because it's yet another spark that has ignited the bigger blaze, that's why. Either stand for your complete dignity, or sit down and shut up.

We see which route George has taken.

ETA: This "sit down and shut up" is the exact same choice that George has made all along pertaining to Casey, and Caylee was the victim of the "bigger blaze".

I have to disagree. George chose Cindy, always has-always will. Why? your guess is as good as mine. But "sit down and shut up" is Cindy. Her Mantra.

IMO IMO IMO IMO.........

BBM

Just a thought... but maybe because they WANT the public to believe she is still there. If everyone believes she is there but she was actually moved, they won't go looking elsewhere for her.

These people have played so many games, absolutely nothing would surprise me now.

If you watch the local news reports it seems clear she is (or was) there- she has been seen at the local Publix yesterday for example...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/011912-report-casey-anthony-living-in-palm-city

It is a big deal, because it's yet another spark that has ignited the bigger blaze, that's why. Either stand for your complete dignity, or sit down and shut up.

We see which route George has taken.

ETA: This "sit down and shut up" is the exact same choice that George has made all along pertaining to Casey, and Caylee was the victim of the "bigger blaze".

I may need to apologize. Did you mean that george chose to stand up for Casey than Caylee at the time of ....
-----------------------------------

This whole family is toxic. Damn it all. I can't even understand these people in a backwards sorta way. I am taking a break.

Dignity :) ♥ :)

If you watch the local news reports it seems clear she is (or was) there- she has been seen at the local Publix yesterday for example...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/011912-report-casey-anthony-living-in-palm-city

Right.... I agree and have no doubt she WAS there. Whether or not she is still there is anyone's guess.

I was just responding to Lambchop's question, "Why would they be putting those no trespassing signs back up if there is nothing to hide???" My thought was that maybe they want the public to believe she is still there so they won't continue to look for her somewhere else, if she has indeed been moved after she was outed.

As I said, just a thought.....

I may need to apologize. Did you mean that george chose to stand up for Casey than Caylee at the time of ....
-----------------------------------

This whole family is toxic. Damn it all. I can't even understand these people in a backwards sorta way. I am taking a break.

Dignity :) ♥ :)

No apology necessary, but I do think you misunderstood.

My point is that George has always taken the easy route, to shut up, sit down, and be led by the nose. Had he taken a firm stance with Casey early on, Caylee would likely still be among the living.

I do agree with you that it was by Cindy's ordered hand that George became voiceless, but I have a difficult time conjuring up respect or sympathy for weak men.

The way George has thus far handled this rumor-mill of sexual and perverted accusations against him is no different than the route that he chose with Casey in past years. DO NOTHING, ignore it until it goes away. It didn't "go away" with Casey, it spun out of control and cost Caylee her precious life.

This sexual issue with George is no different.

I don't see anything in the future that's going to make people stop rumoring that George is a sexual pervert, steals panties, blah, blah, blah, until he takes a legal stance against it. First for his own dignity, and secondly to for once in his life, put Casey in her place. Firmly!

I have to disagree. George chose Cindy, always has-always will. Why? your guess is as good as mine. But "sit down and shut up" is Cindy. Her Mantra.

IMO IMO IMO IMO.........

I think George is the kind of a guy who has to has somebody. He's lost Caylee in a horrible way and will always be devasted by that, he's lost OCA a daughter he loved, and he never had a relationship with Lee that could be considered close. He doesn't have anyone but Cindy now so I think he is so bruised he's hanging on to her because she is all he has. Some people just aren't strong at all, even when they need to be.

I guess I'm just irritated that Ablow doesn't have to reveal his sources. And that he can say sources in the plural without the reader having any assurance at all that any source ever told him any such thing - let alone more than one source.

Still - wouldn't it be an easy thing to at least prove that GA was never asked to leave school and never finished school in another system? If that is false then that would be easy to prove just by releasing his school records. Of course if GA did leave one school and finish in another (for whatever reason) then I guess publishing the records would be taken more as proof than anything else.

Umm didn't we find out he had a college degree before he joined the police force and we were all shocked about that?:waitasec:

No apology necessary, but I do think you misunderstood.

My point is that George has always taken the easy route, to shut up, sit down, and be led by the nose. Had he taken a firm stance with Casey early on, Caylee would likely still be among the living.

I do agree with you that it was by Cindy's ordered hand that George became voiceless, but I have a difficult time conjuring up respect or sympathy for weak men.

The way George has thus far handled this rumor-mill of sexual and perverted accusations against him is no different than the route that he chose with Casey in past years. DO NOTHING, ignore it until it goes away. It didn't "go away" with Casey, it spun out of control and cost Caylee her precious life.

This sexual issue with George is no different.

I don't see anything in the future that's going to make people stop rumoring that George is a sexual pervert, steals panties, blah, blah, blah, until he takes a legal stance against it. First for his own dignity, and secondly to for once in his life, put Casey in her place. Firmly!

:) I am sorry I did misunderstand. :( Caylee deserved so much more :(

Right.... I agree and have no doubt she WAS there. Whether or not she is still there is anyone's guess.

I was just responding to Lambchop's question, "Why would they be putting those no trespassing signs back up if there is nothing to hide???" My thought was that maybe they want the public to believe she is still there so they won't continue to look for her somewhere else, if she has indeed been moved after she was outed.

As I said, just a thought.....

LOL.....it's like closing the barn door after the horse got out.

I bet Casey does not stay in one spot for too long. She is probably handed off to various people to keep the media and everyone else off of her trail. As soon as someone gets close she moves somewhere else.

That sounds contradictory since she loves attention so much. Maybe the same city just not same area or neighborhood fro long periods.

Well there are 100 church members so that's 100 locations she can cycle around as they tire of her ... Like musical chairs. When the organ music stops your it.

I think George is the kind of a guy who has to has somebody. He's lost Caylee in a horrible way and will always be devasted by that, he's lost OCA a daughter he loved, and he never had a relationship with Lee that could be considered close. He doesn't have anyone but Cindy now so I think he is so bruised he's hanging on to her because she is all he has. Some people just aren't strong at all, even when they need to be.

He really has nobody except the family. They really don't seem to keep too many friends. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay