Sidebar Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ME in red...

Adam Longo‏@adamlongo

During the 30 days Caylee was 'missing', #caseyanthony says she doesn't remember "who that person is or what that person was doing."

Clearly she was speaking of Caylee.

In #baez book Presumed Guilty Jose and Cheney Mason confront George Anthony about #caseyanthony allegations of sex abuse and he doesn't deny It probably went something like this....."we are going to ask you something but we don't want you to answer."

#caseyanthony signed a waiver of the atty client privilege in order for #Baez to be able to share some of the details of their meetings.
So I guess M&M can ask JB the questions that KC won't answer!!

BBM
Good thinking sots!

So what was the double super secret exculpatory evidence that jb claims wasn't allowed in court but made its way into his book? Has anyone tweeted about it?

You dont really expected anything of substance in there...i hope.

Isnt today one year since that horrible day of the verdict? I dont think i will ever get over this case... Still thinking about poor little Caylee after all these years.

So what was the double super secret exculpatory evidence that jb claims wasn't allowed in court but made its way into his book? Has anyone tweeted about it?

That is the most remarkable thing about the carp floating around in tweets of excerpts from his book - I have not seen one thing from these excerpts that says (to me) "Casey did not kill her child".

But JB has, it seems, latched onto the idea that George is a monster and is putting him through the wringer. Really, now, what value is mentioning the accident he had as a police officer? I hope (but don't expect) GA files a lawsuit on JB and his fantasy book.

I don't care much for any of the Anthony clan, and never thought much of JB, but from what has come out on his book - I think sooo much less of him now. It turns my stomach knowing there are people like them in my world.

Pulling this post from the "Legal Questions for our Verified Lawyers" thread because I do not want to hijack that thread.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8110701&postcount=1582"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8110701&postcount=1582[/ame]

Tugela said:
I think the prosecution would have run into the same issue of proving possession. The fundamental flaw in the murder case as far as I could tell was that they couldn't show that Casey had control of Caylee after she left the Anthony home. All the evidence suggested that Caylee never left the house, while Casey did, and she appeared unaware that anything had happened or what had happened for quite a period of time.

A more likely explanation of all that is that Casey left Caylee at the house when she went away, and that something happened to Caylee afterwards. And whoever was responsible for that (take your pick) did the disposal. Casey no knowing about it at the time wouldn't make her responsible. A poor mother for sure, but the connection to homicide or corpse disposal can't be made.

I assume this discussion is based on your opinion, and not based on law?
BBM - I have to respectfully disagree. Caylee was Casey's child. Every witness on the stand that said what a "great mother" she was verified that Casey was in charge of and responsible for Caylee. Even Cindy claimed that Casey had Caylee with her ALL THE TIME (when she was not "working"). George described that fateful morning as a typical morning where Casey and Caylee left the house so that Caylee could be dropped off at the "babysitters" and Casey would then go on to "work".
There was NO indication that Casey left the house without Caylee and even the convicted liar herself did not make that claim. So why is this, in your opinion, the "more likely explanation"? Even JBs opening statement of fiction indicated that Casey knew what happened to Caylee.

I just don't get it.

:banghead::banghead: Sorry SOTS - first RR0004, and now I'm snipping at you - my apologies - I seem to have left my sense of humour somewhere around in or about Wednesday of last week...sigh...let me know if you find it around anywhere.

Whispers to Logical -----> "It's under your hat!"

logicaltinhat.gif

Tap, tap, tap.

That's me waiting for BigMomma's bits from the book.

:
Tap, tap, tap.

That's me waiting for BigMomma's bits from the book.

While you're waiting read Adam Longo's twitter. He's doing a great job. I could never stomach reading Baez's book. I'd hear his whining voice in every sentence. Reading Adam's tweets is like hearing it through Adam's voice, not Baez's.

To read these in the order he tweeted them, start from the bottom up.

51m Adam Longo ‏@adamlongo
#baez and defense team took #caseyanthony to St George Island in the FL panhandle after release from jail. They were there less than 24 hrs

53m Adam Longo ‏@adamlongo
#baez says #caseyanthony first meal out of jail was a cheeseburger, fries and a milkshake.

54m Adam Longo ‏@adamlongo
#Baez comments that there was as much circumstantial evidence of murder as there was of #caseyanthony sexual abuse.

55m Adam Longo ‏@adamlongo
#baez calls #caseyanthony prosecutor Jeff Ashton a "coward" for not showing up at sentencing.

56m Adam Longo ‏@adamlongo
When #caseyanthony defense objected to Pinellas County for jury selection, Perry said we'll go to Jacksonville. #baez withdrew objection.

59m Adam Longo ‏@adamlongo
The #caseyanthony defense team strongly considered asking Judge Perry to recuse himself during the trial. #baez #presumedguilty

1h Adam Longo ‏@adamlongo
#Baez writes that during the trial he and #caseyanthony "went at it" over her emotions and facial expressions in court.

Death penalty attorney Ann Finnell once remarked to #Baez she thought #caseyanthony prosecutor Jeff Ashton was "mentally disturbed."

Did you know that #baez has a son who was born in the middle of the #caseyanthony case?

#baez talks about the lowest point in the case when he sank into a "deep, deep depression." Had to do with Judge Strickland. #caseyanthony

#baez writes he didn't think the FBI trusted prosecutor Jeff Ashton #caseyanthony

#presumed guilty There was one point during the trial where #Baez considered quitting #caseyanthony defense.

2h Adam Longo ‏@adamlongo
In #baez book Presumed Guilty, despite the fact he won, he writes that #caseyanthony DID NOT get a fair trial.

12h Adam Longo ‏@adamlongo
During the 30 days Caylee was 'missing', #caseyanthony says she doesn't remember "who that person is or what that person was doing."

At one point while in jail, #caseyanthony asks #baez if he would be her godfather. #presumedguilty

In #baez book Presumed Guilty Jose and Cheney Mason confront George Anthony about #caseyanthony allegations of sex abuse and he doesn't deny

#baez describes #caseyanthony as a "kind and gentle person."

#baez includes a VERY graphic excerpt of what #caseyanthony told him about her father's sexual abuse. It's disturbing.

13h Adam Longo ‏@adamlongo
Hadn't heard this before: #baez investigators found that when George Anthony was a cop, he ran a red light while on duty and killed 2 people

#baez writes that @GeraldoRivera was the one who introduced him to Linda and Michael Baden.

#caseyanthony signed a waiver of the atty client privilege in order for #Baez to be able to share some of the details of their meetings.

#baez used media financed trips to NYC to build his defense team. Every out of town interview had a corresponding defense purpose.

The first plea offer from prosecution to #caseyanthony was 13 years for manslaughter IF she revealed where Caylee was. Said she didn't know.

#baez first reaction to smelling #caseyanthony Pontiac was needing to talk to her about taking a plea.

The background #baez gives on wanting to be a lawyer and his early life experiences are very revealing as to who he is.

#baez writes that it was odd #caseyanthony seemed to "enjoy being in jail". Says he knew from start Casey lived in a fantasy world.

Funny story early in #baez book about Mark Fuhrman, former OJ detective and FOX News analyst. He asks Fuhrman if he planted the bloody glove

In book, #baez writes at beginning of the #caseyanthony case, "with any luck I'll be on the 11 o'clock news." Boy, did he underestimate.

#baez book Presumed Guilty slams Orange Co Sheriffs Office. "Police demonstrated an unbelievable degree of carelessness." #caseyanthony

15h Adam Longo ‏@adamlongo
Ive just finished reading Jose Baez book Presumed Guilty on the #caseyanthony case. I'll share some highlights shortly. Fascinating details.

Not that I wanna see it ever again but, one picture of her back acne should be enough to kill her "brand". KWIM?
The one article says she wants to be like Kim Kardashian. I never thought I'd say this in a million years but...........poor Kim.

54m Adam Longo ‏@adamlongo
#Baez comments that there was as much circumstantial evidence of murder as there was of #caseyanthony sexual abuse.

So... is he saying there was NO circumstantial evidence and therefore NO sexual abuse? or there was A LOT of circumstantial evidence and a lot of sexual abuse?

Seems like neither of these conclusions are favorable to him/her

Thank you Adam Longo for the tweets and thank you Websleuthers for sharing them.

Wow. The book sounds disturbing. How to win friends and p**s off people.

It sounds like a spiteful and mean book to me. Is that how it's coming across to you?

I'm thinking the "disturbing details" of sexual abuse have to do with his statement of her going to school after having his penis in her mouth. It kills me that he seems to assume she is telling the truth. I hope GA sues them both.

Whispers to Logical -----> "It's under your hat!"

logicaltinhat.gif

OMG - a Tinfoil Hat!!! Have I ever received a gift I need more??? Thank you my Friend - you're the best!!:floorlaugh: Now I'll be able to make it through the week. :woohoo:

Thank you Adam Longo for the tweets and thank you Websleuthers for sharing them.

Wow. The book sounds disturbing. How to win friends and p**s off people.

It sounds like a spiteful and mean book to me. Is that how it's coming across to you?

Definately

I'm thinking the "disturbing details" of sexual abuse have to do with his statement of her going to school after having his penis in her mouth. It kills me that he seems to assume she is telling the truth. I hope GA sues them both.

C'mon! Salacious details of "incest" even if it is disgusitng lies sells far better than confessions of a child murderer.....a bikini salesman knows that.

Yeah, what brand was that licorice?

no neighborhood will welcome George and Cindy Anthony with open arms. Even though many people, including myself, feel Casey is lying about the molestation/abuse, if there is a 1% chance it happened then both George and Lee Anthony are a huge risk to have anywhere near children. Who would take that risk? Cindy, who seems to support her daughter blindly, doesn't seem so concerned about Casey's stories and does not denounce or evict George Anthony. Cindy is on a tightrope, above a cliff, without tether or even an umbrella. Who does she appease, at what cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper