Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, what was it about?

BTW! Has everyone noticed how cordial the thread has been for......*ATL goes to look* about a month now?

:thewave:
:great::great:

:waitasec: Are you still doing the wave? :thewave: ???

What a sweetie you are, redkat! The biggest thing that you are delivering to that site is the love that every single poster here at WS has for sweet Caylee. If you can remember to toss a kiss into the wind from me, I would appreciate it. Bless you!!!

And redkat, please make that kisses from all of us!

Has anyone noticed the amount of reviews that have disappeared from Amazon? I took I quick stroll through there and saw there are 453 as opposed to believe) 460 from last week. Thought it was odd.

Hi Tulessa

I saw on another site someone has started a 'threefer offer on Amazon' thread. For example- Buy JB's Presumed guilty and receive a roll of duct tape AND a bottle of Febreze for one special price!
Love it!

I saw on another site someone has started a 'threefer offer on Amazon' thread. For example- Buy JB's Presumed guilty and receive a roll of duct tape AND a bottle of Febreze for one special price!
Love it!

.......................... :silly: .............................

Anyone else see this?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1463747071/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=kni4cas-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1463747071"]Remember Me With Love: Caylee Anthony....my message to little boys and girls: Sala-d Malcolm: 9781463747077: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4132ukUaQpL.@@AMEPARAM@@4132ukUaQpL[/ame]

If I dont make it thursday I will sat. We will probably make an early evening of it because the drunks come out at EPCOT during the Food and Wine Festival and this is also a working vacay for me.
We are down there 3 or 4 times a year. Maybe if we do go at CHristmas, I can gives a heads up and you can let me know what you would like placed there. Nothing elaborate but I would be will to hit up the dollar store and fill requests. All on me. Because all though I am not really a *regular* you guys have no idea what you have gotten me through. I will leave it at that since this is the Baby
s thread.
Anyway, I would be willing to say place a rose from Nore, A purple something from LG, etc. I would like to think I have the creativity to make it look nice rather than a hodgepodge. Heck I probably have enough stuff in my craft bins to make something really neat. If we could decide on a theme. Anyway,toss it around. Think about it. I am perfectly willing and I think if no money exchanges hands people are more willing to participate. ( because you can trust a lot of people on the webs.)

Oh my, what a beautiful thought. I would love a golden ribbon tied around something. Thanks so much!!! Could you post a picture when you have this done?

If I dont make it thursday I will sat. We will probably make an early evening of it because the drunks come out at EPCOT during the Food and Wine Festival and this is also a working vacay for me.
We are down there 3 or 4 times a year. Maybe if we do go at CHristmas, I can gives a heads up and you can let me know what you would like placed there. Nothing elaborate but I would be will to hit up the dollar store and fill requests. All on me. Because all though I am not really a *regular* you guys have no idea what you have gotten me through. I will leave it at that since this is the Baby
s thread.
Anyway, I would be willing to say place a rose from Nore, A purple something from LG, etc. I would like to think I have the creativity to make it look nice rather than a hodgepodge. Heck I probably have enough stuff in my craft bins to make something really neat. If we could decide on a theme. Anyway,toss it around. Think about it. I am perfectly willing and I think if no money exchanges hands people are more willing to participate. ( because you can trust a lot of people on the webs.)

You are good peeps. Thank you for doing this. I send love.
:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Redkatrampant, thank you so very much. You are so kind. I am 80 and there is no way I can ever get there for our Caylee. I deeply appreciate this.:blowkiss:

I went to Caylee's site yesterday.. while I was in Orlando. Very interesting to see how many churches were on Chickasaw Trail...too bad FCA did not attend one to get some Morals!!! I took pictures of the Cross with so many messages, stuffed animals, charms and such. Someone keeps a Sharpie on the cross and the messages are covering every inch of the cross. I SQUEEZED mine in! There is also a garbage can (picked up some trash!) and the Cross is just about 4 feet from the curb....There is also a For Sale sign.

Caylee's tree is still there and I got some awesome pic's of it and the sky. There were yellow wild flowers and the water just a few feet from the Cross...So Sad!

I said a little prayer and then drove down Hopesprings..stopped at a garage sale a few houses from the evil grands...I bought a homemade angel figurine, wrote a little message on it, took it back and placed it at the bottom of the cross.

Had to pull over at Suburban & Chickasaw to get my Nav system going. A leaf fell out of my hair...so I felt like it was Caylee letting me know that she appreciated my prayer & visit.

I only know how to post phone pics on Facebook..tomorrow I will work on getting them on here.

Dear God..Please Bless the Soul of Caylee & All the Other Children Taken Too Soon!!

s thread.

Thank you Redkatrampant for this wonderful offer.

I would love to see a sash with words saying: To Our Little Angel Caylee Marie, from your WS Family. We Will Always Love You.

Something like that would cover everyone that comes here for Caylee that wants to participate.

Things like little angel pendants, cross pendants, ribbons, pictures and other mementos can be added to it as well.

Once again, Thank You.
You have a Heart of Gold

I went to Caylee's site yesterday.. while I was in Orlando. Very interesting to see how many churches were on Chickasaw Trail...too bad FCA did not attend one to get some Morals!!! I took pictures of the Cross with so many messages, stuffed animals, charms and such. Someone keeps a Sharpie on the cross and the messages are covering every inch of the cross. I SQUEEZED mine in! There is also a garbage can (picked up some trash!) and the Cross is just about 4 feet from the curb....There is also a For Sale sign.

Caylee's tree is still there and I got some awesome pic's of it and the sky. There were yellow wild flowers and the water just a few feet from the Cross...So Sad!

I said a little prayer and then drove down Hopesprings..stopped at a garage sale a few houses from the evil grands...I bought a homemade angel figurine, wrote a little message on it, took it back and placed it at the bottom of the cross.

Had to pull over at Suburban & Chickasaw to get my Nav system going. A leaf fell out of my hair...so I felt like it was Caylee letting me know that she appreciated my prayer & visit.

I only know how to post phone pics on Facebook..tomorrow I will work on getting them on here.

Dear God..Please Bless the Soul of Caylee & All the Other Children Taken Too Soon!!
Thank you so much, Mustang.
oxoxoxoxo

Wow, Mustang Sally, well done. And well told -- informative, interesting, moving. What a beautiful post. Thank you.

:heartbeat:

How beautiful for you to do that and wonderful for you to come and tell us and yes, I agree about the leaf on your hair. Very touching. Hugs and thank you.

Hi, thanks to all for what you do. So nice to know sweet Caylee is always remembered..My thank you button does not work 3/4 of the time. Everyone take care.:seeya:

Hi Tulessa,

I love to read, so I am always on Amazon or in B&N. I was checking out all the post about Jose’s book one day, and decided to do a search to see how many books have been written about this case. This book comes up among several others, from several other authors. I did a Google search on the author’s name and went to the first one that came up. I’m guessing that’s his picture on that web page, which is why I say the author, is a male. After seeing the other books he said he has written I would never have looked him up in the first place as he is not my kind of reading material, therefore I would not spend money on his books.

But I did spend money on JA's book. :rocker:

I just read in the private forums that Salem posted yesterday of Sooner Fan #1 passing. Prayers for Sooner family, and give Caylee and Grandma Shirley a hug from all of us and let her know she is not forgotten. Big tears Sooner, you will be missed here on Caylee forum.

I just read in the private forums that Salem posted yesterday of Sooner Fan #1 passing. Prayers for Sooner family, and give Caylee and Grandma Shirley a hug from all of us and let her know she is not forgotten. Big tears Sooner, you will be missed here on Caylee forum.

Thank you for letting us know. Rest well, Sooner #1. Very sad to lose one of our own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay