Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we wind down to the big election, I notice that the biggest ammo each side throws at the other is the accusation of lying. It appears that people still believe lying is despicable, I gather. I always thought liars were lowlifes too and well...you all know where I am going with this.

It's like us girls say about guys driving around in jacked up pickup trucks here..."The bigger it (truck) is, the smaller *it* is." :)

But...this comment about his letterhead got me to thinking (always a dangerous thing, made worse by the sugar in my system because I had no children come to my door!) about his claim to be opening an office in Coral Gables in Miami. How come his letterhead makes no mention of that office? Was the article (http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/30/2920667/casey-anthonys-attorney-comes.html) just a PR move for his fractured fairytale, or was it more pipe-dreams? More things that make me go :waitasec:.

Are you saying he doesn't have an office in Miami?? Double :waitasec: :waitasec: ....but he's been "saying" he has, hasn't he? Clearly I have NOT been paying attention.....

Are you saying he doesn't have an office in Miami?? Double :waitasec: :waitasec: ....but he's been "saying" he has, hasn't he? Clearly I have NOT been paying attention.....

If he does, he doesn't have it listed on his letterhead, or his website and I can't find it. (Though I admit to only doing a cursory search.)

Just seems very coincidental to me that he announced he was going to open an office in Coral Gables at the same time that the book store there announced he would be doing a book signing there.

Made a new Photobucket account:

http://s1321.photobucket.com/albums/u550/MustangSally9696/

Feel better with my real name NOT on the account!

The leaf pics are of the leaf that fell out of my hair when I got in my car...feel like Caylee was letting me know she heard my prayer and enjoyed the small gift! The smallest pic of the cross was taken from the edge of the road. The water pic is directly to the left behind the cross. The yellow flower was growing beside the cross. The angel figurine is the one I bought from the Hopesprings neighbor who was setting up a garage sale. I wrote R.I.P Sweet Baby Girl on it. There were 2 sharpie pens on the ledge of the cross.The whole tree pic was also taken from the edge of the road behind my car. I was quite surprised that the tree was still there. I guess nature will eventually reclaim it.

I did not take a picture of the garbage can. I picked up a few pieces of trash. I wish I had gotten a garbage bag and placed it in the front yard of the "Evil Grands!"..(does that make me a Meanie??) Their house look totally quiet...no cars parked outside..grass was well kept.

I had to pull the vines off the For Sale sign. Hoping that a wealthy person on Websleuths will buy the lot and make a proper memorial for our sweet Caylee.

Hope this gives y'all a feeling of what Caylee's Site was like. It was very quite and no cars passed by. I could hear the children from Hidden Oaks Elem...so sad that Caylee should have been there and in First Grade!

Dear God...Please Bless Our Angel Caylee & let her play with Jessica Christine Ridgeway and All The Other Babies Taken Too Soon

---------------

Hi, does anyone remember when Caylee first disappeared a psychic (or someone)said Caylee had yellow flowers near her or something to the effect? This was way back when we found a black bag in trees and the childs book. The Angel is beautiful!

If he does, he doesn't have it listed on his letterhead, or his website and I can't find it. (Though I admit to only doing a cursory search.)

Just seems very coincidental to me that he announced he was going to open an office in Coral Gables at the same time that the book store there announced he would be doing a book signing there.

He is doing marketing??????????

Quote: "Mr. Baez's practice has a particular emphasis on defending allegations of sexual assault against adults and children, Internet crimes,..."

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c....com/Jose_Baez.html+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Me to Flmom! I even said out loud the other night, "Sooner, if you can hear me - just infiltrate our thoughts with clues and we will help them all."
Be warned - if I ever die those of you receptive to being haunted will be ever so gently haunted if I am in the know on the other side!

RIP SoonerFan#1.

--------------
ANJ, if you kick off before me ( which I doubt) you are welcome here. Our family knocks goodnight every night. No time to tell the rest!:seeya:

This is going to sound weird but all of you know I'm weird anyway.
This letter thing is such an oddball thing to do IMO, so I'm sitting here wondering why? JB has tried twice to get rich quick once by defending a killer and second by writing a book that has fallen flat on it face. Soooo, is it possible that he's looking to sue someone or agency that has deep pockets? This unusal person has no problem trashing other people but by golly if they trash him "it has come to my attention" (which is not the first time he has used that expression ((IMO he just sits around listening and waiting for someone to mess up their wording about him)) he's ready to throw down. According to JB's letter Bernie de la Rionda said in the court room "I believe JB was" etc so the key word there is "believe". If he's such a forthright, upstanding honest "esquire" officer of the court why is he wasting the courts time and money on a petty letter of this sort? I'm telling you someone has to find a way of exposing him for what he is and disbar him and keep him out of every court in the world.

Sorry I got on a rant.

<modsnip>

ATL, I am so sorry for you. It is really good for you to cry it out. Sooner was a nice person to all. Sometimes we find a true friend where we least expect it. I know I have.
Take care Sweetie, I am sure she hears you..Gramma Nore.:seeya:

---------------------
ATL, I am so sorry for you. <self snip>
I am sure she hears you..Gramma Nore.:seeya:

No Nore, do not feel sorry for me! I was expressing my grief for Sooner and perhaps many of us here - do not think I'm the only one that feels sorrow here at WS........ and was thinking of all of US in our sorrow............ thanks for your feelings of sorrow - but I'm forwarding to Uncle Sooner and Sooner family.

:blowkiss:

--------------
ANJ, if you kick off before me ( which I doubt) you are welcome here. Our family knocks goodnight every night. No time to tell the rest!:seeya:

Be thankful they don't throw salt shakers. :thud:

Me, too! AFAIK, they didn't even deign to sell the book at all. There has NEVER been a copy sold there!

Wasn't there something way back when about there being more money and a lot easier to get an interview overseas for FCA to tell her story than it would be in the US?
It looks like they got that wrong.

His website only shows the Kissimmee office! I remember this article -
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/30/2920667/casey-anthonys-attorney-comes.html announcing his move to Miami- he didn't stay long did he? :floorlaugh:

Gotta love the comments on this article.... "another shyster moves to Miami" tickled me.....

You may want to check out my new post in the Twitter thread. :woohoo:

I *SO* hope it's the second option!

I just think that when your letterhead takes up approximately 1/2 of the page ... you probably don't have much to say except "LOOK AT ME"...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I guess JB has never heard of "understated and tasteful"

jeez and that insignia or monogram or whatnot looks like a coffee ring :floorlaugh: I had to enlarge cause I couldnt believe even HE would send anything with coffee stains on it, turns out I was right but this was almost as tasteless.

No Nore, do not feel sorry for me! I was expressing my grief for Sooner and perhaps many of us here - do not think I'm the only one that feels sorrow here at WS........ and was thinking of all of US in our sorrow............ thanks for your feelings of sorrow - but I'm forwarding to Uncle Sooner and Sooner family.

:blowkiss:

:grouphug:

See twitter thread above. I pray FCA stays true to form and doesn't pay. :evil grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingcampbell97