Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep checking hoping to see a new thread. Mark Seivers arrested. Can we have one of those soon?

Guys, I have verified Wendy. I am jugging a ton of things right now, including my spotty internet connect. I will soon be opening her own dedicated VI thread. Hold your questions until then because I won't be able to move all of your posts here (has to do with formatting/tech issues). Just don't want you guys to have to repeat yourselves.

Thanks for your patience. Promise to open new thread as soon as I can.

Wendy's dedicated thread is now open.

Thank you IQuestion I appreciate your rescuing puppies that is very noble, as is your reaching out to me.
WELCOME WENDY I see you just joined! But I suspect you have been reading a long time. (My name is IQuestion, my sign is Virgo, I enjoy walks on the beach and rescue puppies at least once a week, LOL!) Just trying to make you feel comfortable joining us. I've got to get back to reading all the posts because they are hitting the boards faster than I can read them. Again welcome, welcome, welcome...you certainly can sizzle this board, wohoo!

I agree with you... But a lot of the posts are not on here so this is a little misconstrued. I have also been on this since June 29th. I just chose not to speak. Thank you for for wanting justice it is wonderful!

Look around, there is an entire thread FULL of concern for the children. I haven't read all of your posts (yet) but obviously you felt the need to set the record straight by openly posting here. If I may, please respect that we are allowed to form our own opinions based on what we know so far, which includes the practice closing. There is also an entire thread dedicated to that. Many of us have been here since June 29th and have only been able to form opinions on what information comes in bit by bit. That changes daily as you know. Morning opinions may vary from night opinions lol

Thanks for sharing your side of the story. We all here at WS want the same thing and that is justice for Teresa.

BBM

Your typo "jugging" made me laugh, Beach. :silly: Maybe you wish you had a nice jug of something to sip or chug-a-lug from right about now. You deserve a rest. Thanks for all you do!
:summer:

LOL!

Definition of a Freudian slip! :lol:

Fair warning: You guys be careful and mind your P's & Q's for a few hours because y'all can be assured I'm hitting some place up for happy hour before too long.

But, as you guys know, I'll be back with mod shears and I pack a :gavel:.

:summer: <--- yep, now all I need is the sunglasses and the BEACH!

LOL!

Fair warning: You guys be careful and mind your P's & Q's for a few hours because y'all can be assured I'm hitting some place up for happy hour before too long.

Please hurry back Ms. Beach...who will delete my posts while your gone? :giggle:
I do have a problem of putting my uggs in my mouth :blush:
Maybe I should just wear a pair of corrective shoes when I post...Problem solved :wink:

I agree with you... But a lot of the posts are not on here so this is a little misconstrued. I have also been on this since June 29th. I just chose not to speak. Thank you for for wanting justice it is wonderful!

Agreed. Welcome to the forums as a VI. :seeya:

Please hurry back Ms. Beach...who will delete my posts while your gone? :giggle:
I do have a problem of putting my uggs in my mouth :blush:
Maybe I should just wear a pair of corrective shoes when I post...Problem solved :wink:

Dmacky, my friend.
A fresh one you are...
:silly:

I am not impressed with Wendy. How exactly did she see the couple's ups and downs? Did MS and TS argue a lot in the hallway? Was Wendy personal friends with them and observed thid during visits to the Siever's home?

MS pulled two guns on her and she did not call LE? How did Wendy know that weapons were delivered to TS's office? Can guns be mailed in Florida? Does not matter, how did she know?

She said that MS was coming to the office at odd hours. What are odd hours? Wendy must have been at her office at odd hours also to have observed what MS was doing with the computers etc. at odd hours. MOO

I was just going by the Fox report. They only wrote that you hit MS with your purse and did not mention that you contacted LE. Did you retrieve the computers/belongings? Maybe you cannot say due to the on-going investigation.

SNIP and BBM:

http://www.fox4now.com/news/owner-o...om-sievers-practice-mark-is-a-volatile-person

Wilson said some of those weapons were delivered to the office, and said she's had an encounter with them in the past: one night six years ago, around 7 o'clock.

"I walked up the back stairs, which we have access to, and only the owners have access to. As I opened up the door, there's Mark, two guns pointed right at my face. Are you kidding me?" she said.

I am sorry to have to post this, but I am not impressed with uninformed criticism. I think we need to consider what we say in these threads before we say it. JMO.

No need to be sorry Chelly. I stand by my questions. As you can see, I stated I was just going by the Fox report, which was lacking IMO and caused me to have questions. And I did consider what I said. I made sure I was not posting on the Family and Friends Support thread. :)

LOL!

Agh, Beach- what kind of sideBAR are we running here if we have to mind all of our p's and q's?? Just kidding of course we will be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why can't we say what the weapons were? Were they "secret weapons"?
:/

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Wow, my workmate said GMA had a segment on the Sievers case this morning, focusing on MS being a suspect and that the LE have much more evidence that's being processed.

This tells me, that MS is going to be arrested very soon, otherwise GMA wouldn't have picked up the story so randomly.

Wow, my workmate said GMA had a segment on the Sievers case this morning, focusing on MS being a suspect and that the LE have much more evidence that's being processed.

This tells me, that MS is going to be arrested very soon, otherwise GMA wouldn't have picked up the story so randomly.

:happydance:

I simply cannot understand why he has not been arrested. Perhaps all will be clear in the fullness of time.

Thanks Dmacky! Wow, that was a good synopsis of this case... on a nationally syndicated news program no less. Housewives, grandmothers and women (and some men) everywhere watch this morning show. I am so grateful this is getting that kind of coverage- not just Nancy Grace or local news!

GMA aired this story a few times shortly after the murder. It was about the time frame that Nancy Grace first aired the brutal murder. During that time, a man was sitting in his car for quite a bit out front on Jarvis...he eventually came up to my family member, stating he was from GMA, gave his card, and asked if they would do an interview.

I think when this was first planned by the perps, they never figured it would be making national/international headlines. And for what reason it did, I don't know. I will hope it is for a higher purpose. The reason for using a hammer??? Could be to tie it to JR, could be to tie it into the Blue Moon Murders, could be to tie it to biker gangs, or simply to use something quieter than a gun. Is that the reason it became such a big story? So what they hoped would detract from the motive actually had the opposite effect.
But I still see it as a double-edged sword. The publicity has no doubt brought attention to the case from both near and far, and everyone's eyes are watching. But with that, everyone's mouths are talking. This will make it harder to get an "impartial" jury...the odds of mistrial increasing with every newscast. I think the girls will be safer with everyone watching out for them, but as the media attention is working in favor of the children it's also working in MS's favor too, in the legal arena.
We never know when our time is up, our number is called. I feel TS's demise at her young age and healthy level of servitude has got to be for, as she said herself, a divine reason and purpose. She was just getting started, she would have helped so many people, perhaps made untold health related discoveries. The holistic approach is gaining momentum in our culture, she could have become one of the main voices of the mind/body/spirit connection. The reason this has happened must be huge, and to counteract something equally huge. The lord would not take her so soon without a divine reason. Is she saving more lives with her death than she would have as a doctor? Idk, but perhaps these perps would have taken more lives down the road, spawning more followers and evil upon more innocents. So thanks to those who are trying to keep her message alive and growing. May her ideals carry forward. And thank you Teresa Ann Grace Sievers for whatever terrible thing you have stopped from happening in this world!

I think when this was first planned by the perps, they never figured it would be making national/international headlines. And for what reason it did, I don't know. I will hope it is for a higher purpose. The reason for using a hammer??? Could be to tie it to JR, could be to tie it into the Blue Moon Murders, could be to tie it to biker gangs, or simply to use something quieter than a gun. Is that the reason it became such a big story? So what they hoped would detract from the motive actually had the opposite effect.
But I still see it as a double-edged sword. The publicity has no doubt brought attention to the case from both near and far, and everyone's eyes are watching. But with that, everyone's mouths are talking. This will make it harder to get an "impartial" jury...the odds of mistrial increasing with every newscast. I think the girls will be safer with everyone watching out for them, but as the media attention is working in favor of the children it's also working in MS's favor too, in the legal arena.
We never know when our time is up, our number is called. I feel TS's demise at her young age and healthy level of servitude has got to be for, as she said herself, a divine reason and purpose. She was just getting started, she would have helped so many people, perhaps made untold health related discoveries. The holistic approach is gaining momentum in our culture, she could have become one of the main voices of the mind/body/spirit connection. The reason this has happened must be huge, and to counteract something equally huge. The lord would not take her so soon without a divine reason. Is she saving more lives with her death than she would have as a doctor? Idk, but perhaps these perps would have taken more lives down the road, spawning more followers and evil upon more innocents. So thanks to those who are trying to keep her message alive and growing. May her ideals carry forward. And thank you Teresa Ann Grace Sievers for whatever terrible thing you have stopped from happening in this world!

Good post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads