Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so there will be no comments coming from the A's?

C O W A R D S !!!

Dr. Baden said that they would be able to tell right there at the scene what sex of the child, age by the size and if the body was put there lately - so the police know

It will take a few days to get certain DNA back - the duct tape and bag are being analyzed and compared to what was found in the car and the A's home - the home is considered a crime scene now - the duct tape can reveal fingerprints, skin cells and hair -the bag the same

Casey could have borrowed that shovel from the neighbor, I beleive the neighbor said the shovel was returned in 30 min? For where the body is found, easily used the shovel

I hope there is a lot of DNA on that tape and a couple of fingerprints as well!

(where have you been, Kimi? missed you!)

Me too! I am praying they have something to tie back to KC! And I have missed ya'll too, I have just been busy, busy, busy :(

Media wrap up:

Wesh
WFTV (nothing live for me right now)?
Local 6
Fox Orlando

Anyone else have live coverage?

I'm watching on myfoxorlando.com had to jump thru some hoops to find the live feed, but it's there, buried in the story.

He stepped into the woods to pee..............saw the bag - picked it up and the skull fell out. Thank God he had to go right at that time.

Your dog makes me think of "where the German Sheppards pee", how about where the meter man pees...:eek:

death penalty back on the table

Local 6 Reporter: Mr.Nejame - you're a famed criminal defense lawyer here in town. What would you do know as a defense attorney now that a body has been found?

Mr. Nejame: I'm not going to say anything that could help the defense b/c I couldn't or wouldn't do anything to help Casey.

:clap:

I guess this is a good day to just work instead of keeping up with this all day....jeesh, I cant even get on to read!

Medical Ex. truck is there... ready to move remains

I don't think anyone moved it after it was dumped.
------------
SS,this is the only way I can get in~using your post.tia..I pray this is our baby.I think CA,GA, will deny it is her.KC was wise! no one would think of looking so close to home! "she is close to home" I am hoping there may be dna on the duct tape.I am crying but if its her I'm glad she has been found.IMO

I would also like to thank the moderators. I applaud all of you for allowing all of us to have a place to vent, discuss, and sleuth. I love it here, and I am now officially addicted. Is there a 12 step program? I turnes the dryer on for 25 more minutes so I could sit back down and read all of the comments. I am a massive nerd.

Local 6 Reporter: Mr.Nejame - you're a famed criminal defense lawyer here in town. What would you do know as a defense attorney now that a body has been found?

Mr. Nejame: I'm not going to say anything that could help the defense b/c I couldn't or wouldn't do anything to help Casey.

:clap:

Let's use logic here. If there was an accomplice, it wouldn't be moved less than a mile from the Anthony home. Casey was lazy and left the body here.

A bag which was un-torn? Unless it was underwater and washed up, that bag was moved to that area. I personally think it was stored in a house somewhere and moved out into the open after CA & GA left town.

For Nejame to come out today and say all the stuff he is saying, they HAVE to have more than they are releasing..........

Fox news is doing an excellent live feed on their site.

WHAT DID I read about a shallow grave with a STRING TIED TO A TREE NEAR BY???

holyeffingmutherofgod

The one psychic said she would be found where the
German Shephard pees. Please don't tell me this man was German.

:eek: Oh my, wouldn't that be something? After we all made fun of that so much. I forgot about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjulius