Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Caylee we at WS love you and are glad you will now be taken care of.

Fox just stated that Casey is having anxiety attacks in jail. Good! Hope she fries for duct taping the mouth of her baby!!!!!:behindbar

Anxiety attacks? H3ll, she is just realizing that she really WILL be going down for life. Now she's scared. Well, Caylee was scared also before she was so brutally MURDERED!

Thanks....This discovery sounds more like a case of an abducted child. Duct tape on the mouth? Casey managed Caylee with Xanax and chloroform. I just don't see her using duct tape. Accidental death by chloroform seems more likely. But I'm glad they've found someone.

Many have speculated that KC was using chloroform to put Caylee asleep and keep her in the trunk so she could "do her thang". Others shot it down stating the idea of what if she woke up and started screaming. I remember someone made a comment on here that she could of been duck taping her mouth, hands and feet. Creepy in retrospect now.

-----
Meter Man one....KFN zero.

YAH, freaking out that she is going to get the
DEATH PENALTY BACK ON THE TABLE

They are going back into the Anthony home W/O THEM BEING THERE because they found something at the scene.......possibly :)

That's why Casey had the Anti-Death Penalty graphic on her computer!

Detective told FoxNews that he called the A's today, told them what they found and implications - Cindy said okay and hung up on him

CNN Headlines News talked to Natisha, Nancy Grace's producer and she said it was a full set of remains. Anyone else hear this?

Natisha Lance just said FULL Skelatal remains were found...and Sheriff Berry fixin' to talk on Fox News....after commercial

Sheriff Dep. in the back yard of the Anthony home looking for something.

So KC thinks she is so clever, well it was obviously just dumb luck that Caylee was not found before now. She has had nothing but dumb luck starting from getting away with it for 31 days.....thank heavens that is running out.

A man was found on his knees praying in front of the house. He went to school with Casey -- Used to hang out with Casey in those woods...

Was this whats his name?

Someone give her a rope. That will stop her anxiety attack.

Hmmm. NOW she gets emotional? Afraid that her parents will no longer believe her?

Where is Lee???

Caylee has been gone all this time and not a single panic attack, now she has panic attacks??? Shows where her priorities are!

I have to confess, I am waiting on the "they are framing me" story. It will come!

bold by me...this is it, guys. it's definitely caylee. KC never showed a sign of caring all through the decomp reports, the deathband, the maggots, not a damn thing and now she is having panic attacks?

..because she knows they found her.

A bag which was un-torn? Unless it was underwater and washed up, that bag was moved to that area. I personally think it was stored in a house somewhere and moved out into the open after CA & GA left town.

It shouldn't be too difficult to determine if that trash bag has been in the dirt, water, mud for 6 months. For what its worth the distance from the Anthony backyard to the street side of the tree line is 680 feet or a little more than 225 yards.

I am just sick.

I believe this theory is very plausible. Casey had Caylee in her trunk for 2.6 days after she killed her and fluids leaked out. On the 18th she backed into the garage, wrapped Caylee up, borrowed the neighbor's shovel, put the pool ladder up against the fence, tossed Caylee over :)furious:) and then went and buried her close to the place where she was found today. Then, she just went back home, washed off the shovel and gave it back. She just went on her merry way. I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

omg. I haven't been able to get on all morning. omg. couple of thoughts. i hope LE got Mallory's cell phone and checked her purse. I know she was watching the animals but I'd like to know what else she was doing. Also, I'm glad the A's weren't environmentally conscious (as if!) so they didn't have biodegradable trash bags. Thank you jebus. Also, CA just SHUT UP ALREADY. How dare you hang up on LE when they called? Disgusting. Also, I hope they do not allow the A's access to the house until they are good and ready. I hope they plow through that entire back yard and take away that pool and go through every inch of that house. The A's are not running the show anymore. It's over. Caylee rip.

expert says KC should just say it was an acident so she will get a lighter sentence

I was wondering if there is anything additional she can be charged with for wasting the time, money, manpower and everything else - of these charity organizations who spent MONTHS searching for Caylee. I mean that is not only morally wrong, but cruel to take needed help away from families of legitimately missing kids. I tell you, I am just beside myself with this. I have never in my life seen someone as cruel and selfish as Casey. She really has redefined the terms. Sad, sick and disgusting.

I'm reminded of that scene at the end of Fargo when Margie lectures the killer. That's how it seems to me with Casey. She was an attractive girl with a great kid, had every chance to make it in life...but basically pi$$ed it all away...and for what?? Partying, sleeping around, boozing, etc? The net result of this is so sad. Ruined lives, death of an utterly innocent child, complete destruction of a family... It's like LP said... bittersweet. Not even justice will fix what Casey did. Truly one of the worst people society has produced in a long, long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor