Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Boots, thank you for clarifying this. So, all we really know is that OSBI has DNA but no info on where it was found. My apologies if I mislead you all by thinking the DNA was found on Taylor. IDK why I thought such a thing.......

wm

Hi Guys ~
Your Welcome to all who thanked me for posting my thoughts.
I am honored that you asked and that you think my ideas are credible.

DNA - Boots is correct, DNA was found at the scene but, it has never been revealed what type of DNA. (blood, saliva, semen, epithelial cells etc.....) On the autopsy report it was noted that one of the girls (I can not remember if it was Taylor or Skyla) had a nail clipped very short. This was done by the forensic team to check for DNA. Natural assumption would lead one to believe this may have been an area that was thought to contain DNA. But, in any murder investigation, clipping the nails of a victim is routine.

Flossie

:blowkiss: WM - you certainly don't need to apologize. We have all been at this a looooong time now and what I post is from my own personal recollection and isn't meant to be the last word on anything. I don't want anyone to ever think that.

I don't post a whole lot any more .. but I am always checking in... and I still hold faith that one day these girls will have justice !!

What hurts most is when I went to look for this thread I found it in "COLD CASE"
But like I said I still have the faith..

Does anyone remember hearing IF everyone that lived at the P. property/or visiting the

P.'s that Sunday, were given Lie Detector test/ or ask to take polygraph test?

Hoping that one day these girls killer(s) will be caught. A loner makes sense though. The 2 guns has always confused me. Maybe it was done for that effect only???

I don't post a whole lot any more .. but I am always checking in... and I still hold faith that one day these girls will have justice !!

What hurts most is when I went to look for this thread I found it in "COLD CASE"

Cold case..... It took me a week to find this new area. I almost called you to say where did all of our info go??? ugh. Like you, I have faith.

skyla_taylor.jpg

In 5 months or so, we will be getting our annual update about the investigation, and once again they will be asking for that one tip that will open this investigation wide open.

I don't believe, as i have not believed since the beginning, there going to get that tip they seek by waiting for the phone to ring, unless the killer/demon makes that call.

They need to release some visual aids for us to see. From the crime scene from that day, and release some official investigation reports that were taken on that day. We need more information from them. I know they have things on file, they could release if they would just do it. Show us where the girls were actually laying that day.

One thing i would have done a year ago or sooner after this crime.

I would have installed some kind of surveillance system, to take photos of the road. To capture the images of vehicles traveling up and down that road for the past year just to see whom was traveling on it.

Just in case the Demon revisited the crime scene to relive the horror of it.

As far as I know, there has been no taunting the police, or sending letters to the press about the crime from the killer/demon.

All it seems has been quite since the murders, and nothing heard of from the killer.

As far as the case being moved here to cold cases. At least they pinned it to the top as a sub form thread. It wont get lost in the threads themselves, and all visitors here will see it first and foremost which is a good thing.

To the OBI/FBI....RELEASE MORE INFORMATION!!!!

I may be wrong but each of the girls had 1 GSW that was made at close range. One shooter could have done that and stopped them from getting away. I have to wonder if there were 2 shooters how they have kept their mouths shut for all this time?

Flossie, Thank you much for sharing your 'opinions' from your studies with us here. I am so very grateful. You nailed it IMO!!!!

Based on the assumption that your profiling and crime scene analysis is correct, the DD would be ruled out, wouldn't he? (since he is in prison his DNA would be in CODIS right?)

Also, please refresh my memory as it's been awhile since I viewed the autopsy report and refreshed my memory on MSM articles, but wasn't DNA found on Taylor?

I can only hope that whoever did this screws up along the way and is imprisoned. I think that is the 'one piece of evidence' that OSBI is waiting to be handed to them on a silver platter. JMHO.

YOU ALL ROCK!!

MOO

wm

hi WM ~
DD has submitted DNA to CODIS. I do not know if it matched any at the crime scene. Even if his DNA was found on Taylor or Skyla, it may have been explained if he had ever been in the Plackers home. It will take more than a DNA match to solve this case. The biggest help would be a ballistic match. imo.

I think it was a boyfriend. Taylor had a heart tat on her breast. Who did it? It was a jail house tat. I feel that the girls went to meet a man and she blew him off. Skylar was just an innocent bystander. Maybe a friend of her older brother high on meth and she spurned him. I know it in my bones the shooting was too personal to be a random act. Killers dont shoot people that many times unless it is relationship related.

This made me sad too :( I'm a big lurker, but I'm always checking in here and reading the posts (all the while desperately hoping for a break in the case).

I do have something to add this time. By no means am I an expert in anything to do with policing, so if what I say is stupid or obviously incorrect, please be nice to me ;)

Anyway, my gut feeling is that the DNA found belongs to a family or friend of Taylor. Whether it is from the killer, I haven't decided yet, but I definitely think it's one that can be easily explained. I just don't get the feeling that the DNA belongs to an unknown person.

MOO.

Come on folks lets not let this be a cold case. We need to remind people that this happened. I am in Oklahoma just let me know what I can do.

I'm going to go over all the information again, to see if I pick up anything I haven't already.

I just wish they'd give us something new :(

I have changed my mind on this case.

I used to think it was local high school boys who took a dare too far.

However, I now do think it was related to drugs.

The latest Google maps mention a Barnet-Fisher Cemetary right at the bridge the girls supposedly walked to. It also appears there is an intersection of a road there that is a short cut from FM 1202 to the NW. In fact, I am wondering if Bad Creek bridge was really on this shortcut and not on 3890 as I had previously surmised.

Additionally, the tribute left for the girls there was tremendous, covering a large area of where they were shot (so it definitely impacted the community).

So, I am left to conclude that someone in the community would have talked by now, submitting to the ploys of LE with the release of the 911 tapes.

I think an old cemetary would be a great place to set up a drug shipment. The girls were probably just walking and didn't notice anything. Two people in the drug exchange didn't want to take any chances. One person (the POI sketched individual) was sent down the road as a lookout to ensure the girls didn't make it to the house. As soon as the witness(es) (ones who gave POI sketch details) passed, POI dude signals friend up the road who comes and stops right where POI car is stopped, and blocks further exit. Both shoot the girls and then escape North to Tulsa.

I have changed my mind on this case.

I used to think it was local high school boys who took a dare too far.

However, I now do think it was related to drugs.

The latest Google maps mention a Barnet-Fisher Cemetary right at the bridge the girls supposedly walked to. It also appears there is an intersection of a road there that is a short cut from FM 1202 to the NW. In fact, I am wondering if Bad Creek bridge was really on this shortcut and not on 3890 as I had previously surmised.

Additionally, the tribute left for the girls there was tremendous, covering a large area of where they were shot (so it definitely impacted the community).

So, I am left to conclude that someone in the community would have talked by now, submitting to the ploys of LE with the release of the 911 tapes.

I think an old cemetary would be a great place to set up a drug shipment. The girls were probably just walking and didn't notice anything. Two people in the drug exchange didn't want to take any chances. One person (the POI sketched individual) was sent down the road as a lookout to ensure the girls didn't make it to the house. As soon as the witness(es) (ones who gave POI sketch details) passed, POI dude signals friend up the road who comes and stops right where POI car is stopped, and blocks further exit. Both shoot the girls and then escape North to Tulsa.

I agree with this. A close second theory is that one of the girls had been used to 'carry' and handoff drugs at this location before. Someone was mighty mad that day and sent a BIG message.

I agree with this. A close second theory is that one of the girls had been used to 'carry' and handoff drugs at this location before. Someone was mighty mad that day and sent a BIG message.

I still get the gut-wrenching feeling that the person/s responsible for this crime is somehow connected to one of the girls. Not even necessarily a relative, but someone who knew one of the girls or their family. It's not based on any concrete evidence, just a feeling I have.

The drug scenario would still fit into this feeling - particularly with someone wanting to send a message. And what an awful message it was - if the message was for me, I'd be inclined to keep my mouth shut too. Fear is a huge motivator for people to do things they otherwise wouldn't.

MOO and all the jazz. I just don't think the people responsible for this will turn out to be complete strangers to some of the community.

I think this drug scenario is likely. I recall the first news story in MSM on this case and the headline read.....Someone wanted these girls Dead!.

For what reason would someone want 2 young girls, 11 & 13, DEAD?!?

I think the girls were caught 'spying' (like girls do) and saw something they shouldn't have. The report of the white truck being parked in the road like it was indicates someone was waiting for the girls, IMO. If the girls spied something going on and took off running, it makes sense that the truck was sent to cut them off and perhaps the 2nd person followed them on foot or in a 2nd vehicle.

Isn't there a trail thru the woods from where the girls were murdered to the former Placker residence? If so this person knew exactly where park and wait for them, IMO.

I don't think T & S realized the danger til it was too late. Someone please refresh my memory, but wasn't there a report of a truck or van parked on another road nearby....maybe the road that forms a 'T' (or intersects) to the road where the girls were killed???

I am desparately clinging to faith that these murders will be solved but with the current state of OSBI, my faith is dangling by a thread.

Poor Taylor and Skyla.....

MOO

wm

Sending a message makes sense and I know, I have never walked in their shoes, but if I were there parents I would be jumping up and down and in OBSI's face today, and everyday demanding answers. I just didn't seem to see that with them. I don't think it was the parents at all, don't take me wrong, but a message sent to them. I don't know. I just hope the truth is told someday.

I'm from Ohio and have been involved in many cases. Just some observations. I agree that facial & especially groin shots are very personal. Even the Mafia code states that you never shoot someone in the face. It was only done so the mother could not have an "open casket". A groin shot in a female even goes beyond that. It is almost beyond consideration that a male would do a groin shot, unless they are a seriously disturbed jilted lover. It is possible that the shooter was a woman or women. There are very few cases of groin shots from men. Usually if it is done by a man it's via knife. Sorry for the graphic depiction.
I disagree with the drug deal witness because two people can do that in a mall in 1-minute, let alone out in rural OK. However, after much research it appears the Weleetka, Tulsa areas have more meth drug busts than they have Bibles. The simple reason is that to "cook" meth you need anhydrous ammonia. It's use is 80% for farm fertilizer. It's a controlled substance so, it's often stolen from farmers' tanks. Also, the cooking of meth creates a terrible "rotten egg" odor that can be smelled for miles. Rural areas are the perfect places to have meth labs.
Drug traffickers do not kill over marijuana, or any other drug because it's "bad business". Too much risk ratio vs. profit. They will kill over Meth Territory and "send a clear message" to any and all threats. I also agree that someone in the family may have created a reason for the "kill".
A Glock 40 doesn't have a lot of recoil kick so, I suspect it was one killer with 2 guns. Since it took 8-shots to kill Skyla, with only 1 fatal shot, I suspect the other gun was a small caliber - possibly 22 or 32 caliber. If it was a drug-territory "message" why risk 2 guys being seen when one will do?
...enough for now. Hope I didn't offend anyone. Respectfully, Jeff

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle
Back