SM as a potential focus of the investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure the housecleaning WAS a friend just coming over to help out and do whatever they could to ease the burden on the parents of missing Kyron. What I found weird was that she A) is posting on her FB like its just another day, and B) mentions how "nice" it was to sleep on clean sheets last night. FB, really? Why aren't you out looking for your child, why are you not doing media interviews begging for his return? Its like you know hes not coming back, so why bother?
Just seems insensitive and very, I don't even know what word to use, to be concerned for your own comfort. Had she written "I would like to thank family and friends for helping us out, cleaning the house and putting clean sheets on the bed" PERIOD, it wouldn't have, IMO, seemed as "offensive". It was like "sure was nice to sleep on clean sheets while our kid is missing and God-knows-where, or "hitting the gym" while our kid is missing and God knows where . It ain't normal, I tell ya,it just AIN'T!!!!all jmo
abbie

BBM..IMHO..Hattie McDaniel may have said it best... "Ain't fitin... Ain't fitin.. Just ain't fitin"...JMO

gliving,
And we thought it at the same time!! I don't think it's narcissism tho.

I don't think it's contradictory.

"Terri has been in Kyron's life since he was 3 days old"

She was DY's friend before Kyron was born. Saying she's been in his life since then doesn't necessarily mean she was his primary caregiver. It was after Kaine got custody that she quit her job and moved in to take care of Kyron full time. Also, if DY was having serious health issues as the article implies, as a close friend Terri may well have played a large role in his early life even before she "officially" became his caregiver.

It might well be but it's not the picture that Terri's mother describes, IMO.

Carol Moulton said that Kaine, 36, and Terri, 40, have been together for seven or eight years and that they have been married for four or five years. The couple have an 18-month-old girl.

"Terri has raised Kyron," her mother said. "She's been with him since he was an infant. She's as much of a mom as the mom is because the parents had separated about the time that Kyron was born."

IMO she means that Terri is as much of a mom as the mom because Terri raised him alongside Kaine from since he was a baby, not because she was kind enough to have helped Desiree with childcare before she and Kaine got together.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

I was thinking that LE was asking about the white truck, because KH may have had it, and followed TH. They just want to make sure who was in what vehicle. Although that still leaves me speculating on how he would have got Kyron out of the school. Apparently nobody saw him there.

Which brings me back to square one...

I am getting tired of guessing, I know that much. I wish they would release more information. At least I think I do.

I was thinking that LE was asking about the white truck, because KH may have had it, and followed TH. They just want to make sure who was in what vehicle. Although that still leaves me speculating on how he would have got Kyron out of the school. Apparently nobody saw him there.

We really don't know if Kaine was at the school, parking lot, or even across the street that morning. I've not heard one way or the other.

I thought the police are saying that Terri had the white truck though and not Kaine?

I do think he possibly knows what happened though :(

ok. so IF LE had the truck removed, it was probably to do some testing and what not, but most importantly, if shes a POI, they probably put a tracking device on the truck so they know exactly where she goes! just my opinion..

Because LE and the FBI have told them it is past time that Kyron could possibly be alive.

:cow:

That would be insinuating that he wandered off and got hurt....or someone took him and hurt him. What about the possibility that he's being held somewhere by someone? Isn't it too soon to speculate that he's no longer alive? I guess they can only go by statistics, but if I were LE and the Hormons, I would be keeping hope alive that he's alive somewhere until I have something concrete that says he's not. BUT...as we all know they're being tight lipped so who knows if they have more info than we are aware of.

Since so much of the focus has been on TH...has anyone thought of the possibility that it could have been a school staff member who he knew? Just an idea that keeps turning in my head - have to play devil's advocate. :devil: Is that allowed on this thread?

Somer's mom got a lot of criticism too, I remember reading the threads shaking my head at the wild speculations about her... that case is hardly a fair comparison, IMO.
I have it on good authority that a workout at the gym helps relieve stress and tension, so what is the harm in that? LE usually tells families to do what they normally do, and somehow that ends up being wrong? I bet if she shut herself up in her house and did not go out in public at all, people would be critical of that, too.
And.... what is "normal?" It's all in perception... what is normal for one might not be normal for another.

I agree. If they have searched every area possible and no leads - or they are trusting investigators to do their job and trying not to get in the way. Would you want to sit in that house doing nothing (which is a constant reminder that your child is missing) or would you want to go to the gym (or where ever) to blow off some steam and clear your head? :waitasec:

Everyone read this again! TO's are being considered. I do not like TO but I'm not going to keep warning.

DO NOT put pictures of anyone that you did not find in a newspaper on any thread in this forum...... you may post a link to the one weight lifting site. Link only. No minors. Leave all FB discussion out except for what brief statements were made on HLN. The FB is off limits now it is closed and marked private.

No not make up wild stories about state of mind or reasons for someone doing this unless you can back it up with some factual links. You must post responsibly... You may not rumor.

This is your last chance..... post responsibly or lose this thread.

Thanks.

OK I am closing the other thread for review. My mailbox is full of alerts and poor BeanE has work ed her *advertiser censored** off today. Special thanks to grandmaj as well.

Here is the dealio.

SM has not been named as a POI or as a suspect.
However, the speculation is out there and the discussion can go on.
RESPONSIBLY.

You cannot post everything about her personal life and/or her relatives and/or everyone she knows.
Use some sense people and imagine this is a relative or friend of yours and suddenly you are thrust into the crazywideweb simply because you know her.

Do not link to ANYTHING that you cannot confirm 100% belongs to SM. That goes for usernames or any other web presence. Public information can be LINKED; not copied and pasted.

if you have a question about something, ask.

with that all said have there been any other reports from those inside the investigation that confirm this report?

Thanks and be smart.

OK I just found the article on SM being a body builder. It stops with that fitness regimen.

Kimster and I just spoke and we are going to allow the links to the pictures. I did not realize late last night she let that go. So for that I apologize.

Let's be responsible though. I have received alerts on these links. Thank YOU.

Somer's mom got a lot of criticism too, I remember reading the threads shaking my head at the wild speculations about her... that case is hardly a fair comparison, IMO.
I have it on good authority that a workout at the gym helps relieve stress and tension, so what is the harm in that? LE usually tells families to do what they normally do, and somehow that ends up being wrong? I bet if she shut herself up in her house and did not go out in public at all, people would be critical of that, too.
And.... what is "normal?" It's all in perception... what is normal for one might not be normal for another.

BBM. Respectfully- God forbid one of my children was missing: I would give less than a spit if LE told me to go about *business as usual*. If by some miracle of God I can manage to pull myself out of bed- it wouldn't be to 'hit the gym'. I'd be hitting the media airwaves, or hitting the streets searching & pleading with the public to look at my babys picture. I understand that everyone copes with grief differently, but never have I seen a case of a truly innocent parent fall into normal so quickly & easily. Clean sheets...................? :sick: Where is Kyron sleeping? :(

(emma's thought-provoking post on beanE's thread; I bring it here because I'm not posting a scenario yet)

Easy peasy.

neutralize the child in the school.
contain the body.
bring him out later, whenever is best, in a bag or container unnoticed on a day full of containers in & out of school.

now the question is who or why that child in particular. answer - something happened where that child became a threat.

And/or something happened that made that child the opportune child.

I don't see the need for having red hair or not, frankly, to do this. Just motive. Container. Vehicle.

just noodling. :)
BBM

Gates said TH was the last person to see Kyron.

He didn't say when, or under what circumstances. Many assume he meant 8:45.

I don't think it's contradictory.

"Terri has been in Kyron's life since he was 3 days old"

She was DY's friend before Kyron was born. Saying she's been in his life since then doesn't necessarily mean she was his primary caregiver. It was after Kaine got custody that she quit her job and moved in to take care of Kyron full time. Also, if DY was having serious health issues as the article implies, as a close friend Terri may well have played a large role in his early life even before she "officially" became his caregiver.
I don't know if I could have quit my job to take care of another person's child if I was a single mom with a child of my own. I in fact was a single mom with children. Having a job meant I had a steady income and health insurance. I would have definitely helped my friend out as much as possible while keeping my job. moo

What kind of vechicles T and K drives really means nothing to me. But what T was driving on June 4th is important. Which we now know was the White truck.

I must confess...

I was also driving a white truck on June 4th... :eek:

But mine is way more distinctive... Plus, for some reason people remember a 5'1 chick driving a truck since you disappear behind it as soon as you step out. :innocent:

Mine is also a 2005 Dodge.

Do we know what the stickers on the back window of their truck say? I notice things like that. If it said something weird or something I strongly agreed or disagreed with, I would remember it. I'm sure other people are the same way. The stickers may have been helpful to release with the picture of the truck itself, since it's the only distinctive thing about the truck. :waitasec:

Or - I think I saw this theory in another thread - he came after her into the parking lot and she didn't see him (in the mirror of the big truck) and there was an accident? And she panicked and covered it up?
Not likely, I know, but possible maybe?

This is why I am SO thankful for the huge mirrors on our big truck. We have the trailer mirrors on it all the time, because we tow the big trailer at least once a week. You essentially have NO blind spot with those things. Other than directly behind you or directly in front of you. I can see from the ground up to the top of the bed, all the way to the very back of the truck. If there was a baby crawling next to my back tire, I could see it. With most mirrors, you have them set higher so you can see the vehicles next to you, not their tires. These mirrors are so big you can see both. I love them.

I must confess...

I was also driving a white truck on June 4th... :eek:

But mine is way more distinctive... Plus, for some reason people remember a 5'1 chick driving a truck since you disappear behind it as soon as you step out. :innocent:

Mine is also a 2005 Dodge.

Do we know what the stickers on the back window of their truck say? I notice things like that. If it said something weird or something I strongly agreed or disagreed with, I would remember it. I'm sure other people are the same way. The stickers may have been helpful to release with the picture of the truck itself, since it's the only distinctive thing about the truck. :waitasec:

Since becoming a websleuth member I find myself noticing things and making mental notes about them in case needed later. This past week, two separate times, I saw a young female jogging alone down a isolated street. I made mental notes of the time, place, etc. in case I read later about a missing female. Being on here has made me much more aware of my surroundings and things around me. This is probably a displeasure to my adult children because I find myself giving them lots of precautionary warnings.

We really don't know if Kaine was at the school, parking lot, or even across the street that morning. I've not heard one way or the other.

AND - the police aren't asking about that at all in their questionnaire. :waitasec:

Interesting...

Since becoming a websleuth member I find myself noticing things and making mental notes about them in case needed later. This past week, two separate times, I saw a young female jogging alone down a isolated street. I made mental notes of the time, place, etc. in case I read later about a missing female. Being on here has made me much more aware of my surroundings and things around me. This is probably a displeasure to my adult children because I find myself giving them lots of precautionary warnings.

I know it's a little O/T but responding to your post. I spend a lot of time on the unidentified thread and try to match unidentified bodies to missing persons. I find that when I'm around people, I'm looking at all their facial features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME