Sniff tests, hair decomp, really so conclusive? Fence sitters thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly Trapshooter! Like they will lay it out prior to court, lol!

To Tiffertots, Casey has no reason to worry, she is in JAIL! Don't believe anyone on the "outside" is going to get her..

When and if any of the above "evidence" is actually admitted as evidence in a court case, then we will get to hear the details of what evidence actually has been collected, how it was obtained, etc. So far, all formal statements from the authorities have been couched in qualifying statements such as "could suggest", "may be" etc. It's the media who have claimed that conclusive evidence has been found. We won't know until charges are actually brought and any evidence is presented in court.

Some pieces of the "evidence" have already been admitted to court. The lead investigator testified in court under oath at the bail hearing. As were the 911 tapes of the excited utterance, and testimony by the dog handlers. Witness statements were made on sworn dicuments. Those who made them can and will face criminal charges if they change their testimony at this point.

The lab forensics are the only things that have not yet been formally admitted to the court.

Exactly Trapshooter! Like they will lay it out prior to court, lol!

To Tiffertots, Casey has no reason to worry, she is in JAIL! Don't believe anyone on the "outside" is going to get her..

She's getting out of jail in a few hours....

couldn't agree with you more about the chloroform, tiffertots. No need to try to get chloroform to sedate a child, a sicko who would do that could use any easily obtained over the counter or prescription medication for that purpose. If anyone who was using Casey's car actually was carrying chloroform around in the trunk, I've asked (and I've seen other people posting the same), whether this might have been for use in drug manufacturing or even check washing or how else it might be used. Someone posted on another thread that chloroform can be used in meth production. Hope the child was not accidentally harmed by exposure to fumes or something.
If anyone using Casey's car? Are you serious?

LE is being careful not to show their hand IMO. I respect the fact that they have tried so hard to find that child before they release any information to the public.

I'm sure you are right, but have they searched anyplace but the grandparents' house, ponds, and fields?
I wonder if they ever did any forensics in the apartments and cars of the friends and roommates at the apartments where she had been staying, or subpoenaed their computer records, phone records, or invited them to take a voluntary polygraph?

Likewise with some of the other people outside the family...

I was fence sitting up until the scientific evidence was announced. And when the FBI found significant amounts of chloroform in the trunk, and then the search term on the laptop, common sense said, "foul play!" But there are still many unanswered questions, so definitive conclusions can’t be drawn just yet.

This case is one big puzzle, and I look forward to the day when all the pieces fit together. Ladies and gentlemen, we’re just getting started!

As an aside, I hope Ann Rule considers writing another bestseller based on the facts of this case. No one would do a better job, as she’s known for writing fascinating true crime stories obout Narcissistic, Sociopathic female killers… Ann Rule rules!

Straitfan,
Someone has already posted bond for Casey.....again! She will be out mid-morning!

Thinaire...what cell phone pictures of Caylee with bruises? I missed that somewhere along the way?

what 2 yr old doesn't have bruises. I have three little girls who have had so many bumps and bruises it was crazy. And I have never hurt my kids!

As regards to the Chloroform and why (I'm guessing here) someone would use it versus drugs, maybe because people that do things such as this know drugs could be detected in one's body even after death...

If anyone using Casey's car? Are you serious?

I mean her parents' car that she was using while she was living at RM/JP/AH's apartment and then TL and his roommates place. Didn't I read on one of the other threads that Tony's car was at a repair place for a while? Did anyone other than Casey use her car? With or without her present. Who knows? So few facts known thus far in this case.

I'm sure you are right, but have they searched anyplace but the grandparents' house, ponds, and fields?
I wonder if they ever did any forensics in the apartments and cars of the friends and roommates at the apartments where she had been staying, or subpoenaed their computer records, phone records, or invited them to take a voluntary polygraph?

Why would they search any other place Seagull? The cadaver dogs hit on the Anthony's property and the trunk of Casey's car!

Why would they need to do forensics in the friend's apartment and cars?

All this could end IF Casey would tell the TRUTH!

I understand what you're saying...but let the family go first with that polygraph and I might jump in with additional testing. Let's rule them out first. Makes the most sense...and it's been done countless times in other cases.

Straitfan,
Someone has already posted bond for Casey.....again! She will be out mid-morning!

Thinaire...what cell phone pictures of Caylee with bruises? I missed that somewhere along the way?

Hi Trap,

I'd have to dig through all the old posts...but there is a legitimate source for that info...a hairdresser took cell phone pics of Caylee and turned them over to LE early on. Just too much 2+2+2+ adding up for me to see that halo over Casey's head :hand:

They can't investigate the ENTIRE population of the US! They go way the leads take them!!! To bad Casey won't ever have $$$$ to reimburse the State of FL for their tax dollars.

If Casey killed Caylee, I just can't see her being smart enough to hid the body as well as she has. If she has a drug problem then I can tell you they are not known to cover their tracks well.

Maybe that's why she didn't report Caylee missing. There are plenty of places around Orlando where you could put a body and no one would happen to run across it. Add the time you buy by not reporting the disappearance, time for aligators and animals to get to it. In regard to the trunk of her car, she didn't cover her tracks very well considering all the forensic evidence that has come out of it. Plus, she had possibly the worst cover story/alibi ever!

To add, I'm sure they've looked at everyone's phone records. They would also have to have a reason to get a search warrant for evidence in friend's apartments...and without anyone coming forth and saying anything why would they look there?

Hi Trap,

I'd have to dig through all the old posts...but there is a legitimate source for that info...a hairdresser took cell phone pics of Caylee and turned them over to LE early on. Just too much 2+2+2+ adding up for me to see that halo over Casey's head :hand:
I think it was also mentioned at the bond hearing or around that time (?)

I heard the low bond was posted but I thought she was staying because of the 1/2 million??? Whose going to Babysit her a$$ this time??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member