So... where is Lee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it strange that so little of what Lee has said has been released to the public. Does this mean that what he is telling them IS going to be used against Casey in court, thus they are NOT releasing his interviews? I just find it hard to believe that there was only 1 interview with Lee-her only sibling and her closest confidante. Did the FBI not interview Lee or was his interview done after this information request was made? I find it conspicuous that he IS absent. Something is just not right about the whole situation with Lee, but what that IS is any man's guess.:waitasec:

It seemed like Lee was assisting LE, turning over whatever information he had. If some of that information turned out to be evidence they could be keeping it close. We haven't seen anything from Annie or Dante either.

It seemed like Lee was assisting LE, turning over whatever information he had. If some of that information turned out to be evidence they could be keeping it close. We haven't seen anything from Annie or Dante either.

Here is Dante's interview...
http://flawebhosting.net/docdump110608/dante%20salati%20sept8.pdf

I think Mark Williams from WNBD radio, must have been thinking of someone else, when he said Lee was an accountant in downtown Orlando on NG the other night.

Do you have information then that LE doesn't? Because I guarantee you if there was any evidence of wrongdoing, they would be sitting in jail right alongside KC.

Personally, until I see evidence, I will regard this family as any other. They all have their problems, they all have their quirks, they are victims of a manipulative loved one. They don't deserve to be pilloried by a public with the mentality of a lynch mob.

In light of that, you are going to see some vigorous defenders of the Anthony family. I would defend them not because I like them, not because they're deserving of admiration, but because due process still exists in this country.

Moving on, I think that Lee has disappeared from the public eye for a couple of reasons. First is the public, outrageous and nasty speculation about Caylee's paternity. Second is because the evidence released is incriminating and decisive. He is a logical guy and doesn't seem like a dummy. I believe that for him, KC's lies could not stand the litmus test of such evidence and he no longer feels the need to be by her side supporting her.

Next!

:blowkiss: I agree with you 100%. Truth is they are suffering more than any of us could know and they have a lot more of it to go. Let's give them a break. This Holiday season will be tough for them to say the least. Where is our mercy and compassion. Remember--- What you do to others---Will come back to you.

:blowkiss: I agree with you 100%. Truth is they are suffering more than any of us could know and they have a lot more of it to go. Let's give them a break. This Holiday season will be tough for them to say the least. Where is our mercy and compassion. Remember--- What you do to others---Will come back to you.
I am not worried about my karma on this one. I am not the one lying, covering up for a person who murdered her child, or wreaking havoc on unsuspecting families while I plaster their child's face all over the media!! :furious:

Yes we have. Dante's interview was released in the last document dump. Nothing from Annie yet. Nothing from JP or Andy F either.

Ya know I had my suspicions early on, but NOTHING based in fact.

Now I wonder if Lee has not come to terms with what happened and is going through the grieving process in private.

I don't think LA is in any grieving process right now. He's cut from the same cloth as KC and has shown it throughout this case. Every time I start to give him credit for maybe "coming to terms", "accepting the truth", or "being the sensible one" LA pulls a CA and opens his mouth to the contrary.

Personally, given the timing and what few reports I've heard recently, it's my opinion that LA could be the scout CA needs to get "tips" that support Caylee is alive. Not the least of which is the fact that the last few "tips" with video/pics were reported in areas within 1-3 hours of the A home.

I'm sorry if this has been discussed but if it has, I haven't been able to find it...

What reason could LE have for requesting that the A's provide DNA?

I am not worried about my karma on this one. I am not the one lying, covering up for a person who murdered her child, or wreaking havoc on unsuspecting families while I plaster their child's face all over the media!! :furious:
No bad Karma here either (unless not realizing bad karma is my karma???). When I read or hear someone say something and then later I hear or read that the original story has changed, and not that it was elaborated on but that it now is a new completely different story I will comment on that. And if I believe that what is being said by a person or persons appears to be for the benefit of the possible perp and not the possibly victim - I will comment on that. Where's Caylee? Is she having a good holiday, Thanksgiving, Christmas?

I'm sorry if this has been discussed but if it has, I haven't been able to find it...

What reason could LE have for requesting that the A's provide DNA?

I haven't read anything about why but I think it was so they could eliminate their dna from any dna found in backyard car etc

I haven't read anything about why but I think it was so they could eliminate their dna from any dna found in backyard car etc
Unless it hasn't come out yet, they don't appear to have asked anyone else for DNA. There are plenty of pictures of KC in her car with friends. I wonder if they asked for their DNA as well???

Hiding and biding his time.

This is what I think he's doing as well. He knows the entire truth and he also knows what will come out during trial. He's staying well out of the public eye in an attempt to be 'forgotten'. We all know this won't happen!

I also think there are plenty of other LA intereviews which weren't included in any of the dumps. Look at all the interviews which were released from Cindy and George, now don't tell me they haven't gotten much more with Lee than that ONE measly interview. No, there's much more there and my guess is that it's all juicy info which they are saving for trial.

A previous poster *sorry can't remember who* questioned whether they searched his property. I'm wondering this as well. That would def place Caylee close to home, it would allow Casey the confidence she has in feeling Caylee won't be found, and it would allow the entire Anthony clan a private place to pay their respects. Does anyone have any info regarding a search of his property?

This is what I think he's doing as well. He knows the entire truth and he also knows what will come out during trial. He's staying well out of the public eye in an attempt to be 'forgotten'. We all know this won't happen!

I also think there are plenty of other LA intereviews which weren't included in any of the dumps. Look at all the interviews which were released from Cindy and George, now don't tell me they haven't gotten much more with Lee than that ONE measly interview. No, there's much more there and my guess is that it's all juicy info which they are saving for trial.

A previous poster *sorry can't remember who* questioned whether they searched his property. I'm wondering this as well. That would def place Caylee close to home, it would allow Casey the confidence she has in feeling Caylee won't be found, and it would allow the entire Anthony clan a private place to pay their respects. Does anyone have any info regarding a search of his property?

What I am wondering is, do the ANTHONY'S know what are on LEE'S interviews? I highly doubt it. They are in the dark about his words as we are. Lee not talking in public is smart because he can't be called on the words he says when they shove a microphone in his face. His words in interviews are already preserved on tape. These words would ring truer if there were no other outside interviews where the Defense can use to undermine his comments on taped interviews. His parents are going to have a tough go on the stand. I do believe/hope it is his words that will be the damning circumstantial evidence that will blow this case wide open but also put to rest that someone in that family has some common sense to all of this. The LE/FBI would be wise to keep his tapes under wraps if it is crucial to this case.

What I am wondering is, do the ANTHONY'S know what are on LEE'S interviews? I highly doubt it. They are in the dark about his words as we are. Lee not talking in public is smart because he can't be called on the words he says when they shove a microphone in his face. His words in interviews are already preserved on tape. These words would ring truer if there were no other outside interviews where the Defense can use to undermine his comments on taped interviews. His parents are going to have a tough go on the stand. I do believe/hope it is his words that will be the damning circumstantial evidence that will blow this case wide open but also put to rest that someone in that family has some common sense to all of this. The LE/FBI would be wise to keep his tapes under wraps if it is crucial to this case.

If that were the case, why would he not have been called for the GJ?

I am not sure where Lee has gone to, but based on the two emails that he mass sent in the past couple of months, since he stopped appearing in public, I am sure that he has not gone over to the good side. Telling people they are wasting their time on helping Tim M. and don't get me started on Tim M. and Leonard P. and Tim M. is disgusting, and of course we had the memorial taken down and on and on, is not an indication that he is assisting LE on this case. Add to that the fact that George had to SNEAK and interview with LE and was adamant that he did not want Lee to know about it and a sister who he loves unconditionally and understands on ALL levels, and I would guess that Lee has lawyered up and is actually LISTENING to his attorney. Since he refused to give his DNA samples until he was forced to do so we have not seen Lee in one single instance. He is not speaking to the media and he is not in the public eye. He is CONSPICUOUSLY absent and has been since just after his sister was arrested for Murder...:eek::waitasec::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme