Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Terri could have close friends who have not been in the media...

I think they were able to get warrants based on communications that could have led LE to conclude that she had told one or another of these people something and with a child missing, some judges are a little more likely to go ahead and give a warrant if it can be shown there is any possibility the child or evidence might be found. But I am not sold on any of these people knowing anything; I don't think Terri would tell anyone if she had done something horrible, she may have asked them to hide things at their homes, for example, photos, letters, something like that, they could be searching for.

BINGO. The boxes she left the family home with. Maybe there's stuff in there she thought her parents would sift through.

But I am not sold on any of these people knowing anything; I don't think Terri would tell anyone if she had done something horrible, she may have asked them to hide things at their homes, for example, photos, letters, something like that, they could be searching for.

ooh.. you're a clever monkey.. that makes a lot of sense. All those boxes she was taking out of the house, surely they didn't go to Ro-burg with her. Plus, she 'lives' up here now.
hmmmm

Hopefully not 'too-little-too-late-uh-tin.'.
heh.. good one. :D

I may have "mis-heard" in that video but thought they said 200 subpeonas (sic) had been given out?????

tualaitan state park is 10 miles from skyline school... kinda fits with the distance the remote military viewer was describing (although we don't have his specific notes) but interesting that the home searches 10 miles away from the school come about/to light one day after the remote viewer article. Coincidence? Most likely in my mind but interesting nonetheless.

Any locals watching KGW? I just saw a picture of a house, in the beginning of the video, when they were talking about "friends houses searched"..
Just wondering if it looked familiar to anyone? It didn't to me.
I'll try to get a picture if they show it again..

http://www..com/2010/07/homes-of-terri-hormans-friends-searched/

Here is a pic of one of the homes.

They may have text messages from Terri asking these people if she could store items at their homes...that might be enough to get warrants and for LE to maybe think she was using a code for something other than what she asked to store, for example.

Well I hope MCSO isn't stingy on handing out Obstruction of Justice charges if they are warranted.

None have been handed out in the Casey Anthony case in Florida, and so should have by now. I'm not holding my breath unless they find something significant, or something that would not derail the investigation into these friends and not finding Kyron.

It's just too coincidental that she attempted to hire someone in 2009 to kill her husband & in 2010 her husband's child goes missing. What are the odds of that happening?

~Respectfully snipped~

AGREE! And then to add the fact she asked the gym Kaine's workout schedule and asked to be alerted when he was there AND that she has given at least one person his "undisclosed" address to Google.

This woman is skeeeeery!

I may have "mis-heard" in that video but thought they said 200 subpeonas (sic) had been given out?????

Dang...that is a lot of subpoenas!!!! Is that normal for a police case?

No offense to any locals, but why am I not surprised to see a place called "Wankers Corner" on a local map on Map Quest...I have spent time on the scanner...

How do you know that's one of the homes?

It's also in the video in the link of the first post of this thread =)

I just watched it, same as I saw on the news..

(I should have paid more attention and watched the video first!) =)

No offense to any locals, but why am I not surprised to see a place called "Wankers Corner" on a local map on Map Quest...I have spent time on the scanner...

LOL!!!
Why that's where you drink beer and throw peanut shells on the floor..
(at least in the old one IIRC)

(The old 's Saloon used to be there)

This works two ways for LE. First: It clears or implictaes others they have had on the radar depending on what they found during the searches. Second: This helps shrink TH's support network and adds pressure on her. Not that I think it matters to TH.:twocents:

If LE showed up at my door due to someone I consider a friend they would not be a friend for very long. :furious:

The statement from the DA on kval.com does not sound promising to me...i.e. "with so much time passed and so few leads on his whereabouts...: more at link

http://www.kval.com/news/local/99056229.html?

this is on another thread but seems to apply here too...since we are kind of expecting news tomorrow but now I don't think so...

Kind of OT, but that Finster name is making me think of baby Finster from Looney Tunes and Chuckie Finster from Rugrats, lol.

For those who think LE has been slow here--I think the cell phone records, etc. are RECENT records--things that were generated after Kyron's disappearance...

I posted a while back that I thought she was with a lover on 6/4... IIRC, wasn't she placed in downtown Portland at some point ? I don't believe anyone she was with that day knows anything about Kyron's vanishing, and I believe LE may have said so to KH....

Someone who did have an interest in Kyron, and who knew the family, could have used the dysfunction and strife to their own advantage... Two huge problems : one is that the Science Fair caused a lot of confusion, and may well have brought people who were not known by staff into the school ( grandparents,uncles, etc.) The other problem is that no one missed Kyron for many hours.....

All JMO

Do you have a link that she was seen in downtown Portland? Thanks :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy
Back