Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm cautiously optimistic about the word surveillance used in the article. Checking on their wherabouts on or before June 4, but surveilling them now? What act are they hoping to catch them in? Are we watching to see if they reveal his location?

My suspicion and hope all along has been that she convinced some people to hide this child, by concocting some crazy story about him being abused, or simply to get back at Kaine. I am hoping and praying that this sweet child is now one step closer to coming home....

I don't think it is a coincidence that we have a MFH plot involving a LS and now a conspiring friend who also loves gardening. I live in Portland...do I need to start doing background checks on my landscapers? Maybe so...what a sordid world some of them seem to be involved in.

I remember when the WW reporter interview TH on her front steps and the only thing he could get her to talk about was the landscaping. It struck me as odd...in a bad way then. How prophetic his interview really was!!

It's happened. I can't remember the names, but there was a case not terribly long ago (in last 10-20 years, I believe) of a woman who picked up her stepson from school - she had her best friend dress up in disguise and pick him up. I think he was 10 years old? Then they got him in the car and the stepmom strangled him from the back seat with her bare hands, and then they both dumped the body. Eventually the friend gave her up, but they were both in on it. She was just tired of having him around and wanted her husband's attention for herself.

While I'll never be able to understand people colluding to commit such acts, I certainly can imagine it.

I don't know if this is what you are talking about but this happened in my Homestate back before I married my Husband. (early 90's?)

http://articles.latimes.com/1992-12-03/news/mn-1910_1_woman-pleads

The two women faked the young boy's (Donald Scott Baker) abduction from his elementary school and the stepmother strangled him to death and they hid his body in a strip mine area after setting it on fire?

I found the fifth tweet down (the "quote") to be rather peculiar in light of this recent news...or not so much? I wonder if it was intended for anyone in particular?

Moo

That one struck me as odd too.

See about the Twitter stuff, appearing to be so normal...yet in one post she mentions her friends son missing, and it being scary. As much as we are concerned, and talk about this case, not even knowing Kyron personally, I find it highly telling that it isn't mentioned more.

DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Horman, was doing gardening work not far from the family's home in Northwest Portland on the day Kyron Horman disappeared, KGW has learned from a reliable source.

Spicher reportedly left where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

The person who owns the house, who is cooperating with investigators, told them she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who is also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period.

What in God's name did these people do with Kyron? What did they do? I know we should Occam's Razor this, but my mind is just totally blown. I can't think!!!!

Oh and I just remembered Sofia76, the motive was said to be that the stepmother feared that the young boy was going to take away attention from her own child that IIRC she was either pregnant or had just delivered? Can't remember.

Hope that helps to jog your memory! :) Sorry for the off topic everyone.

I agree with you guys on the tweets.Maybe we are reading to much in them. I have to be on my A game tomorrow and it always happens when the evening before something interesting happens that I want to stay up and look into.

I agree with you guys on the tweets.Maybe we are reading to much in them. I have to be on my A game tomorrow and it always happens when the evening before something interesting happens that I want to stay up and look into.

YEAH... I just saw a few people make a reference to the chopping of the shoulder roast being a cryptic message about Kyron.. and also about the Farm being involved because they need a woodchipper.
Can it get anymore pathetic?

I will never understand that kind of loyalty, but it happens in almost every case I follow. I am not THAT loyal to anyone. The amount of people that help move and hide a body, like a piece of furniture because their buddy asked, blows me away. Or shows up on their doorstep in bloody clothing asking for a change of clothes, Oh and can you burn these bloody ones for me while you are at it. It's nuts and these creeps deserve jail time as well.

I agree. I never thought such people exist, but you come here and start reading about cases, or watch any show on Discovery ID channel, and you hear all kinds of craziness.

Just jumping in - but if it's true that the homeowners and maybe others tried to contact her on her cellphone - there will be pings - no?

I am guessing that the way LE got knowledge of DDS is through cell phone records. My best guess it that that 11:15 am - 11:30 am time that DDS disappeared from the NW house was the same time she may have received a phone call from TH.
What I'd like to know is what could be done legally to get her to talk? I know they can't even force TH to talk if she doesn't want to. Can they offer her some kind of deal? But how if they don't know what she may have done?
I think DDS is about to find out what TH's world has been like for the last month or so. Maybe she won't be able to withstand the pressure.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048
Back