Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
lol I thought Robert Frost wrote Do not go gentle . . . .

Among other things, Robert Frost wrote:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
But I assure you, Dylan Thomas wrote the above :)

I wish that site listed the owners name

Reverse address search it on whitepages.com. It shows a person's name. You can also look up the county assessors site and search that address (I have not done that yet).

Jules71
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules71
Does anyone think this is the (other) house they searched?

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/22...63173832_zpid/

Here is another view of it. I really think this is the other house they searched.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...44.67,,0,-1.33

Why do you think this?

It matches the house in the vid and news article.

ETA: The house in the vid had a for sale sign. I searched Tualatin homes for sale and found this. Looks exactly the same. I am certain it is the house they searched.

WOW...reverse address - Interesting. No sleuthing until named

I've been gone for 2+ hours...no statement from LE yet?

*IF* that is her vehicle in the pic...I say light blue 4 door Ford Explorer.

Ding ding ding! 1997 - 1998 would be the year of it (looking like '98 though I can't tell for sure from the angle of the shot).

If you'd like to read all Insintel's comments go here. Overall their comments are very interesting.

I wonder if this poster could have something to do with Intel - Kaine's employer. Ins - followed by intel. jmo

If you'd like to read all Insintel's comments go here. Overall their comments are very interesting.

I wonder if this poster could have something to do with Intel - Kaine's employer. Ins - followed by intel. jmo

It could also be someone who WANTS people to think that...

JMO

If the person has not been named do not sleuth and bring it here.

Here is the deal. Anyone who sleuthed or brought information here from somewhere else without a link has five minutes to remove your posts. Provide me with a link and stop posting rumors..... if the posts you can't back up or that are sleuthing those you are not supposed to are not removed you will be in TO.

Do not sleuth this woman's family....... :nono: Five minutes get the undocumented stuff off this thread. If you chose not to the thread will be gone.

IMO, the only way any of these people are going to talk is if Kyron is still alive. Then, at least, there is a chance of putting their lives back together. If he is no longer with us, these people have nothing to lose by keeping their mouths shut and waiting.

And, I don't believe that LE would be allowing Kaine and Desiree to talk if they weren't behind them on these statements. It's a free country and all, but I believe if LE told them to keep off the airways for the sake of the investigation, they would do it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back