Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the astrology thread (which I last read around the 1st or 2nd of the month said something would happen around the 10th of this month and this would be an active time.
It looks to me like another doc dump!

If the source was the Globe or NE, why wasn't the story reported by the Globe or NE rather than whichever news agency actually reported it?

Plant a lie. Have a legitimate news outlet run it. Now the Globe and the Enquirer can refer to the news outlet; e.g., "the Orlando Sentinel reported".

I think it was to give the appearance that the fight on the 15th didn't end the way it did, with either Casey storming out of the house with a swimsuit clad Caylee screaming from the drama or with Casey locked in her room playing flirty games with Tony while Caylee is silenced and suffocating.

Bold Me
During C&G's LKL interview(don't remember if LK asked if there was a fight) Cindy stated that on June 15th, Father's Day, she took Caylee to see her Father in Mt Dora and when they returned they had a lovely or very nice evening with Casey. She basically said all was very nice nice and happy in the Anthony home on June 15th.

This is standard for high profile cases -- LE and/or prosecutors leak puffery. What was said may be accurate. But that doesn't make it truthful.

I forget: who was it that so told the media?

Oy Vey, I have no interest in derailing this thread over a debate of whether the source is true, the FBI is true, yadda, yadda yadda. I know your stance is pro defense. I understand that, heck, someone has to do that job. But are you seriously trying to say here that Casey is innocent and the FBI got it wrong? You know, sometimes defendants really are guilty, and defendants are guilty the day they commit the crime, not the day they are found guilty. This is a crime forum not a court of law.

We could debate this all day long, it's simply too exhausting for me to do so. :blowkiss:

This is what I actually said..."I do believe that the reporter had better back up these accusations with documentation pronto or s/he is going to find themself in a whole mess of trouble before the day is done."

The reporter attributes some very strong statements to LE/investigators with nothing more than an anonymous source. You've violated rules of ethics as a reporter when you persoanlly attack someone with accusations that they have murdered their child and that there is overwhelming evidence to prove it. I can't believe that any news organization would stand by this, reprimands are certainly in order. .....if they have not done so, we've sunk to a new low in this country.

If this were the first we were hearing of the case, you might have an argument. But the libel & slander ship sailed long ago for Casey Anthony. The fact that she's behind bars charged with first degree murder makes nothing that was reported outrageous.

…on the emotional side of all of this…I’m completely there with you guys on the wide range this news brings. IMHO, there are NO winners in all of this…Caylee’s life was taken…no amount of justice will reverse that sad fact.:frown: If there is a silver-lining…it maybe that through the efforts of many, many good & decent people, justice maybe served…and this apparent flagrant, deceitful victory of evil overpowering the innocent good is but fleeting…and that our/my faith in the victory of good over evil can be restored. I have faith that balance is never upset in the grand scheme…just here where we witness it…it gets kicked outta kilter sometimes.

And finally, it isn’t lost on me that the VERY thing that is sewing all of this together is dear, sweet, little, 2 year old, Caylee Marie. She gave LE everything they needed…her very flesh and bone. She didn’t need to do that for herself…she gave that gift for us to have the justice we need. Moreover, she gifted the world with a living example of how the power of our love for one another can move us…so much more profoundly than evil ever could.

…sorry the long post & for waxing poetic…I just had to pen that outta my system. :rolleyes:

We can always count on you to help bring us back to reality Bond. Well said. :cry:

No eggs, no gloating. You felt that way about the perp because YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON who has had the good fortune to never crossed pathes with one such as her. Until you actually experience it first hand it is very difficult to believe/understand that there are some people who are truely soul-less.

I think she used the Chloroform to knock Caylee out before doing whatever it was that ultimately killed her. I dont think the perp expected how difficult and truely disgusting (physically, emotionally doesnt bother the perp) it is to chloroform someone.

I dont think it would have taken long for the chloroform to do its work... well i pray it didnt anyway...

Hugs Jane.

KC may have used the chloroform to knock her out then placed the duck tape tightly to suffocate her. JMO

I just got here, read the whole thread and I only have one thing to say before I exit the thread.

The one thing I held out hope for was that the duct tape was not indeed around, over or on Little Peanut's skull, not matter how much I suspected otherwise.

I no longer have that one piece of hope.

And I know my fellow WS'ers well enough by now to know that not a single one will gloat for hope lost.

Plant a lie. Have a legitimate news outlet run it. Now the Globe and the Enquirer can refer to the news outlet; e.g., "the Orlando Sentinel reported".

Or, plant the truth. Deep Throat did it and did Nixon in. In the KC case, the leaks haven't been lies, they've been right on, substantiated by doc dumps. Wonder what else is about to be dumped.

I love it when the KC apologists come out with such. This I am sure is a prelude to a document dump.

I went to lunch at 12:00 and heard it on the local radio 87.7. Apparently, the local stations are running with the "overwhelming" evidence of intentional murder byline...

snip
oh good now KC can follow a long with the rest of us on her new radio!

This is what I have observered

JB in court demanding documet/evidence {yesterday}

Leaks to media/reports of incrimating evidence{today}

Big ole doc dumps {??? soon??}

As disturbing as this news is I'm actually relieved to hear that the state has ....."Extremely Strong Evidence" against Casey. I don't think I could bare to hear the words.."Not Guilty" in this case.

We all know , and have known for some time, that Casey intentionally murdered Caylee..

As hard as it has been to comprehend Casey's behavior, actions and her own words have contradicted any suggestion that this was all some sort of accident.

Hopefully the next Doc. Dump will finally put to rest all the unfounded rumors of "Phantom Nannies, Drug Dealers, Prostitution Rings, etc, etc" and prove that this was nothing other than a cold blooded monster who intentionally murdered her child.

The only question I have is Why?

If it was your grandchild, could you let her be buried without having a second autopsy though? You would be so desperate for any possible explanation of what happened to her. Although I doubt the bones can provide enough information.

I honestly can't say if it were my grandchild, (not there yet but still hoping for someday!) ... but, when my Dad passed away, just the thought of someone doing an autopsy on him about killed me. Even though we knew what he died from so there was no need, by law they still have to ask. But like I said, just the thought of it was horrible. I couldn't stand the idea that he'd be put through more than he already had been. But in this case, it would be a tough call I suppose.

This is standard for high profile cases -- LE and/or prosecutors leak puffery. What was said may be accurate. But that doesn't make it truthful.

So it's interesting that many believe that the prosecution has a pattern of leaking info but they are actually the ones who sought a gag order not too long ago.

That's the fun part. Now the Globe and the National Enquirer can headline what anonymous sources allegedly said -- the equation is sucker squared.

They also get sued quite regularly.

Please understand this to be the serious question I mean for it to be: If Casey struck out in a fit of rage, reeled around and struck Caylee in the head and somehow the blow killed Caylee..........would that be an accident or would that be deliberate murder? I honestly am trying to resolve some of this in my own mind.

Im weeping now
And all this info just before I go to bed
Please no one gloat over the fact that *you*were right about it being intentional and those of us that tried to hold onto some kind of humanity that Casey accidentally killed Caylee now have egg on our faces
Please do not gloat
A little girl , a beautiful little girl is dead.
Right now a Mother and Father have lost not only their granddaughter but also their daughter.
It just isnt the time to gloat

A very sad Jane :(

:hug:

*bolded by me*

Can you tell my what the difference is between being truthful and being accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85