Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just heard that they found her fingerprints on the duct tape is that accurate>

I haven't heard that specifically. What I did hear in the motion hearing was regarding the duct tape. Something about IF fingerprints were found on the duct tape.

Please understand this to be the serious question I mean for it to be: If Casey struck out in a fit of rage, reeled around and struck Caylee in the head and somehow the blow killed Caylee..........would that be an accident or would that be deliberate murder? I honestly am trying to resolve some of this in my own mind.

If that had been the case why the duct tape?

I think investigators have known this for a long time, and their confidence was strengthened when the remains were found. I'm sure they found new evidence, but the "neckbreaking" and "death" searches back in March were what sealed the deal for me that she killed Caylee intentionally. Whether those searches had Caylee in mind at that time, I don't know.. she may have been thinking of knocking her mother off.. but it proved to me that KC had the gall, and the balls, to seriously consider killing someone.

As disturbing as this news is I'm actually relieved to hear that the state has ....."Extremely Strong Evidence" against Casey. I don't think I could bare to hear the words.."Not Guilty" in this case.

We all know , and have known for some time, that Casey intentionally murdered Caylee..

As hard as it has been to comprehend Casey's behavior, actions and her own words have contradicted any suggestion that this was all some sort of accident.

Hopefully the next Doc. Dump will finally put to rest all the unfounded rumors of "Phantom Nannies, Drug Dealers, Prostitution Rings, etc, etc" and prove that this was nothing other than a cold blooded monster who intentionally murdered her child.

The only question I have is Why?

Why? To hurt Cindy. Cindy wanted Caylee, Casey didn't want her. But she wasn't about to let Cindy have her, no way. So she killed her.

Don't any of you find it strange that still, 2 hours after 6 posted this article none of the others have anything about this? At least that's true of 13, 9 2 and the Sentinel. And even more important, wouldn't this leak make the SA a liar yesterday in court when she told the judge and defense that none of this is back yet, only pictures available for the defense? Something seems strange to me that they could get it back while court is in session and someone have time to go through it and leak it so conveniently. Especially when they are in court because they are worried the defense is going to leak sensitive information.

Agreed.
The reporter should be compelled to reveal his/her anonymous source. This is a murder investigation and such strong statements shouldn't be made presuming an individual's certainty of guilt (even one who is hated) before they can receive a fair trial.

I think what we are dealing with here are posters who have not followed this all along, so they don't see the pattern of "sources" right before something big happens.
Turbothink, Wondering if her friend Annie will play a part in this...she was programmed in KC's cell phone as "Special K", referring to Ketamine, as I believed she worked for a Vet. The term special K is a street name for this drug, used in nightclubs, rave parties etc. I believe Chlorophenyl is the main ingredient. Don't know if KC had experimented in this, but side effects are reported as leaving the user completely "detached"

Also curious about Annie's ripped hat found in the garbage!:confused:

its a normal reaction from a group that was capable of producing the ice queen.

naturally they would try and protect her

no matter what

... or the relationship between Cindy and Casey was such that Cindy feels she played some role in what happened and is trying to cover her azz. I think Cindy is controlling and likely told Casey "shape up or ship out" without Caylee. It is apparent Casey is stubborn and selfish and would take Caylee - not out of love - but to punish Cindy. I believe the fight between them was the trigger. Casey in a fit of anger took Caylee and left with a "I'll show her. She won't have Caylee!" mindset.

Another thing I find odd in this case.....VERY ODD....is that GA and CA say they love Caylee so very much. In most criminal trials where a loved one has been murdered, don't most family members come to court for everything wanting to see that the person that killed their loved one is put away for good? And if nothing else, don't they want to know what happened to their loved one and hear every detail in court? So far GA and CA have come to no court hearings! They don't seem to want to know anything. They don't seem to want any justice or vengeance for Caylee. This astounds me. The only ones that seem to want any justice for Caylee is LE and the prosecutors. I think that is very sad. Very sad that even her grandparents won't come to court and stand up for her. Nor will her uncle who proclaimed to KC early on that Caylee was the most important thing? Where is he now to stand up for Caylee and find out what happened to her and who dumped her in the trash heap? Who from that family wants justice for Caylee?

My mother informed me about this :S however how reliable her sources are ...that i guess is how rumors fly that is why i asked and have been looking myself

Agreed.
The reporter should be compelled to reveal his/her anonymous source. This is a murder investigation and such strong statements shouldn't be made presuming an individual's certainty of guilt (even one who is hated) before they can receive a fair trial.

We don't know that the info the reporter was referring to has anything to do with info that OCSO says they don't have back yet. IMO, it doesn't.

its a normal reaction from a group that was capable of producing the ice queen.

naturally they would try and protect her

no matter what

... or the relationship between Cindy and Casey was such that Cindy feels she played some role in what happened and is trying to cover her azz. I think Cindy is controlling and likely told Casey "shape up or ship out" without Caylee. It is apparent Casey is stubborn and selfish and would take Caylee - not out of love - but to punish Cindy. I believe the fight between them was the trigger. Casey in a fit of anger took Caylee and left with a "I'll show her. She won't have Caylee!" mindset.

From my timeline scribbles:

Monday, June 16:
*George claims he saw KC/Caylee leave house at 2 p.m. with backpacks, KC dressed in gray slacks "for work".
*10-minute phone conversation with Jesse.. he claims he hears Caylee in the background.
*Flurry of calls begin at 3 p.m.

Tuesday, June 17:*Zenaida visits Sawgrass apts.
*KC backs into the garage.
*"Chris" sees KC in a green jeep.
*At 3:15, Facebook entry to AH "cheer me up. I can't wait for you to move in."
*Another flurry of calls.

Wednesday, June 18
*KC backs into garage again.
*Shovel borrowed from neighbor.
*Another flurry of calls.

This is MY OPINION ONLY!

Whenever these "leaks" come out I try to use some common sense coupled with logic (which in this case is VERY difficult to do). So let's see -- yesterday in court the SA pretty much confirmed that duct tape and bags were involved. Confirmation of what we have heard since the discovery. So leaking duct tape and bags is really NOT a leak. If you recall when Dr. G made the announcement all she reported on was the "skeletal remains" and did not comment on duct tape or really anything else. The duct tape is NOT the ME's concern - that is evidence and therefore OCSO responsibility to process.

So, using that logic and common sense - yes, there was probably fingerprints on that duct tape (and possibly even bags) and those have now been processed and confirmed they are KC's.

As for the evidence taken from the A home almost immediately within discovery, there was so much emphasis put on those pavers so early on in the case - IMO there was most definitely a paver at the crime scene. A paver is very readily seen and that is was LE does when they first arrive at a crime scene. They TOUCH NOTHING - they look, take many, many pictures before they touch anything. So I believe a paver is also very involved in this.

The report today, I believe, deals with fingerprints (and possibly DNA) found on that duct tape. Which, will directly connect KC to the remains. Whether we get this in an "upcoming doc dump" - we'll just have to wait and see.

I think what we are dealing with here are posters who have not followed this all along, so they don't see the pattern of "sources" right before something big happens.
Turbothink, Wondering if her friend Annie will play a part in this...she was programmed in KC's cell phone as "Special K", referring to Ketamine, as I believed she worked for a Vet. The term special K is a street name for this drug, used in nightclubs, rave parties etc. I believe Chlorophenyl is the main ingredient. Don't know if KC had experimented in this, but side effects are reported as leaving the user completely "detached"

Also curious about Annie's ripped hat found in the garbage!:confused:

I love your Sig *cry* that is how all babies and children should be

Snipped from article quoted

Bold by me - Took actions that led to Caylees Death

Its just not computing in my brain how she could do this willfully intentionally and with no regard for Caylee

It makes me lose faith in myself that I could see some sort of good in Casey that she couldn't have done this to beautiful little Caylee on purpose

I feel like a complete chump - go ahead throw the eggs :(

I think you are a wonderful sweet girl. I hope you never have a reason to change.

Some of us have had to learn the hard way that bad people can be good at disguising who they really are.

JMO

I read the last few pages from this thread, since I have been out and about today and haven't had time to read the whole thread.......

Just stopping by for a sec to see if a link has been posted for the National Enquirer or the Globe being the source being referred to in this article. If the link has been posted can someone please point me in the direction of the link. If a link hasn't been posted here, does anyone know where it has been posted so I can find it.

I skimmed through the thread and didn't see any links, and since I know we are always suppose to post links to things unless they are on the rumor thread, maybe I am just missing where it was posted. ??..

Too bad that knife found in Casey's car got washed by accident.
Might have had some duct tape and fingerprint evidence on it.
IMO

Do we know for sure that Casey was driving her car the 16th-18th? I'm thinking that she was but now I'm not sure.

In my mind it is deliberate. A reasonable person would know that reeling around and delivering a blow to a baby's head could be fatal.

No doubt. I can't imagine accidentally striking my child in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelChard