***SPOILER ALERT*** Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton - CONTENT DISCUSSION

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
sorry again, Beach, but can't not quote this one- ...

"the cornerstone of the Anthony family dysfunction was Casey."

Phil McGoo will. That type of story is right up his alley. There will probably be a return visit from the As along with a nice big donation to their scam. I think that's why the scam was set up, to launder money from the media. They are not going to get rich from donations from the public, I think they learned that lesson from the second scamdation.

IMO

Of course, you are correct, Jon! I wasn't thinking clearly! Who can, in the face of such overwhelming evidence that was clearly, imo, discarded by a jury who probably thought they had a huge payday coming by delivering a verdict of NG. I hope they have learned a few things and have since come to regret their decision.

OMG, does he decimate JB!!

he quotes from My Fair lady to describe JB-- "oozing charm from every pore, he oiled his way across the floor."

and that is just the start of the take down, which includes saying JB had a reckless unconcern about the accuracy of what he said.

unethical. unprofessional. publicity seeker. and more...

Seriously! Can you imagine ANYONE donating to a foundation that is headed by a man who has been accused of molesting his daughter and then molesting and murdering his granddaughter and then allowing his daughter to take the fall? IMO, with this information now being put out into the public forum, KC has once again put the screws to her parents. I hope that this book of JA's stops ANY of them from making one cent off of this travesty!

It's probably just a way to pay FCA's rent. Really, who would house her permanently? She is one big mooch!!

says he was DISGUSTED that OCA would sell photos of the child she killed, for money.

heh heh.

says removing Strickland and getting Perry was colossally stupid, and the whole FL bar shared that opinion.

JA loves and admires Perry.

calls Baez's excuse that he'd been coerced (during Frye hearing) the most bizarre thing he'd seen in 30 years of practicing law.

OK, chapter 18, the nuclear lie, then I have to quit for a long stretch to pick up my son from school.

I'm really glad that Jeff has come out and said that he didn't believe the death penalty should have been reinstated.

I think that was the problem all along for the jury, they didn't believe in it and certainly not in this case.

And I have to agree, I never thought that the death penalty should have been an option, no matter if it was justly deserved.

No death penalty and no Lyons, no Finnell, no Bolin, no death penalty motions, no opportunity for Baez and Mason to take the high moral ground. It put the prosecution in a dangerous position and probably lost them the trial. Lesson learned for everyone I think.

I don't think it can be overstated in how important Bolin was in helping pick the jury.

Darnudes, I mostly agree with all your posts. But I have to disagree. The case would have been lost no matter if the DP was on the table or not. This jury was NEVER EVER going to convict Casey on anything. I'm frankly actually surprised that they even convicted her on lying to the police. This jury never saw Casey as we all see her. They were snowed. And JA was right, this is a jury that believed without a doubt that Casey shouldn't be punished for ANYTHING. Nothing.

Jeff was again correct- They lost this case before they even started it. It was the jury that lost the case, not the state.

dr danziger tells JA he is uncomfortable being the "vector" for the DT's hmm, allegations. JA has to look up vector and reports to us it means "a vehicle to spread disease."

g-d, i love this man.

the nuclear lie...

1. OCA implies that she slept so soundly June 16AM, she must have been drugged by George.

Dr. D. says that the only emotion OCA showed in his 3 sessions with her was anger towards GA.

Cindy-- delusional with her denial, George had a choice. Face facts, or drink the OCA-CA Koolaid. George chose the koolaid and became adversarial with the PT.

JA thought gas can evidence was crucial, and George did everything he could to neutralize it, including standing on tiptoe at the line of perjury.

I don't think Cindy was ever delusional. She methodically covered and lied for FCA every step of the way, to include cleaning items from the car that she knew smelled like death.

I agree with JA about GA.

IMO

the nuclear lie...

1. OCA implies that she slept so soundly June 16AM, she must have been drugged by George.

Wasn't that the night she spent up talking and texting to TonE until past 3:30AM? .... :waitasec:

That would have been shot down in a heartbeat based on the amount of the chloroform in the trunk - the DT would have been wasting their time on that one..mind you - with this jury...

That and the fact, which has been repeated I don't know how many times, that the A's used Bacquacil, which does NOT have chlorine in it. No chlorine, no chloroform is possible!

Oh yeah, this is the book thread. But seriously, we've talked about that over and over and over. There is no way that Caylee drowned in that pool because the pool water couldn't make the amount of chloroform in that trunk!

Anyway, I'm enjoying reading what people are posting about JA's book. I can't wait to read it myself! I should get it today!

SICKENING.

says OCA told Dr. D she thought that Caylee was still alive after George said she was dead, and that George told her multiple times over the 31 days that Caylee was still alive and OK

dr danziger tells JA he is uncomfortable being the "vector" for the DT's hmm, allegations. JA has to look up vector and reports to us it means "a vehicle to spread disease."

g-d, i love this man.

Love, love, love this!!!

:great: :great: :great: :great:

I don't think Cindy was ever delusional. She methodically covered and lied for FCA every step of the way, to include cleaning items from the car that she knew smelled like death.

I agree with JA about GA.

IMO

I think you're partly right. However, I think the reason she lied and covered up for Casey came from the delusion that any female Cindy gave birth to can't do any wrong. Casey was Cindy, so Casey was perfect. Cindy was deluded in her reasons for methodically lying and covering up for Casey. She knew what she was doing, but that doesn't mean that her reasoning wasn't flawed heavily for doing what she did in the first place. She could not and still cannot let herself believe for a moment that perfect Casey killed Caylee. She just can't. That I believe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maxwell'sSilverHammer
Back