State rests rebuttal case- thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the Team Travis video. I had to wait till the end of my night cuz I knew what my reaction would be, and I'm there right now....
I have so so many thoughts running through my mind and so so many emotions.
I can't let myself go where I am I tonight, very often. It's just too much.
What I want to send out to the Universe is this....
Travis Victor Alexander, I would have been proud to be your Mom.
To all of the Alexander children, I would have been proud to have called you mine.
JA, I would work OT and sacrifice things in my life to be able to fly there and hit the button that loads the syringes. I have never ever felt this much loathing for another human being. But you, JA are NOT human. And you deserve all that hell can heap on you.
Sorry, all, but I could sit there are stare into her eyes as they are waiting for the injections to hit. Its not like me to feel this way, but it is what it is.
My heart is broken, like all of you. It's just tonight I allowed myself to go there. Tomorrow I won't. I can't. But every few days, I have to, to let it seep back in, and then blast it out.
We've seen goodness, in Travis, his family and those heroes, JM and Det. Flores....and we've seen EVIL. I won't even type out their names.
I understand having to represent a client, but in the name of all that is holy, how can you do what you've done to trash precious Travis?
Okay, I'm heading to bed. I have my Kleenex and lots of prayers to say.
Thank you all for letting me share, vent and cry here.
You all are very very special to me too :)

I fully understand, and would gladly accompany you to start her death process. She is pure evil, and although lethal injection is NOT humane, she deserves it. It is by far more humane than she afforded Travis.

You spoke of being proud to have been those kids Mom, I would be proud to call them my siblings, as I wasn't blessed with any. They deserved so much more. My heart breaks for them. So, like it or not, that would make you my Momma too.

Cheer up, she will pay. Sweet dreams, and tomorrow will be brighter.

I hope the Jury is breathing a sign of relief, and the family that the light really is at the end of the tunnel now.

It feels exciting to think it's all coming to an end, and then I think, he is still dead, this doesn't bring him back. That just brings on such a depression.

----------------------
"We will have trial today, Wednesday April 24th. Tomorrow be here at 9:30am it will be a short day. There will be NO trial until next Wednesday May 1st and you are to arrive at 9:00am and we will stay until we finish even up to 5:00pm.

Final Jury instructions will be Thursday May 2nd and the Attorney's closing arguments on Thursday and Friday and then the case will be submitted to the Jury"

TRIAL:
Wed April 24th
Thurs April 25th
Fri thru Tue Apr 30 NO Trial
Wed May 1st
Thurs May 2nd
Fri May 3rd and to the Jury we go!

Death is like that. My dearly beloved dad died October 2013, I still look for him in places thinking he will be there, if only ~

I just watched the Team Travis video. I had to wait till the end of my night cuz I knew what my reaction would be, and I'm there right now....
I have so so many thoughts running through my mind and so so many emotions.
I can't let myself go where I am I tonight, very often. It's just too much.
What I want to send out to the Universe is this....
Travis Victor Alexander, I would have been proud to be your Mom.
To all of the Alexander children, I would have been proud to have called you mine.
JA, I would work OT and sacrifice things in my life to be able to fly there and hit the button that loads the syringes. I have never ever felt this much loathing for another human being. But you, JA are NOT human. And you deserve all that hell can heap on you.
Sorry, all, but I could sit there are stare into her eyes as they are waiting for the injections to hit. Its not like me to feel this way, but it is what it is.
My heart is broken, like all of you. It's just tonight I allowed myself to go there. Tomorrow I won't. I can't. But every few days, I have to, to let it seep back in, and then blast it out.
We've seen goodness, in Travis, his family and those heroes, JM and Det. Flores....and we've seen EVIL. I won't even type out their names.
I understand having to represent a client, but in the name of all that is holy, how can you do what you've done to trash precious Travis?
Okay, I'm heading to bed. I have my Kleenex and lots of prayers to say.
Thank you all for letting me share, vent and cry here.
You all are very very special to me too :)

That is EXACTLY how I feel, I feel like I would have loved to have had ALL of those Alexander kids as my own. I would have tried EVERYTHING I could to protect him from her and I wonder sometimes if his Mother would have been alive or even capable if that would have made a difference? I know as a Mother I want to KNOW who my kids are dating and I want to know whats going on. I would have told Travis to get as far away from her as he could after the tires were slashed or even before then, Travis had NO one he could confide in to warn him.

:welcome4:
:seeya:

I agree with this. I have had the same idea since I first learned the details of his death.
This is only my second post but I have lurked for a very long time.
I am a nurse but since that has not been verified I cannot really comment as one, but having been a nurse for over 30 years and an ER nurse for many years I believe the quoted post is correct.

This is just my own opinion.

I cannot stand JA, I need to have Horace post her daily feeling for this person, so I can thank her. But, I do feel compassion for the little girl before she became this bad being. I feel for her for whatever went wrong.

What a lovely sentiment, and shared by me.when I think of the woman I used to be before finding sobriety, I cry for her-for she (me) was wounded, afraid, and ashamed. I am grateful I was given a second chance at life, and I cuddle my inner child everyday. Powerful words, sister HarvestMoon. As always.

Death is like that. My dearly beloved dad died October 2013, I still look for him in places thinking he will be there, if only ~

Very sorry.. mine October 2008. It should get better, less painful, but it doesn't seem to. I still think i'll hear him call my name. I wonder why we almost think we will hear that. I do

Did the investigators test the DNA of that bit of blood specifically? I do wonder whose blood it was because your idea seems very plausible to me!!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Well we know it wasnt travises so it shows it has to belong to one of the ninjas

What a lovely sentiment, and shared by me.when I think of the woman I used to be before finding sobriety, I cry for her-for she (me) was wounded, afraid, and ashamed. I am grateful I was given a second chance at life, and I cuddle my inner child everyday. Powerful words, sister HarvestMoon. As always.

(((( Seattlechiquita )))))

TYVM

Someone asked how much did the Casey Anthony's case cost.

ORLANDO, Fla | Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:03pm EDT

ORLANDO, Fla (Reuters) - The Casey Anthony murder investigation and trial cost taxpayers almost $700,000, based on new tallies on Friday from the major agencies involved in the case.

Prosecutors are seeking reimbursement from Anthony, 25, who was acquitted July 5 of murdering her two-year-old daughter Caylee. Casey Anthony was convicted of four charges of lying to detectives in 2008 and leading them astray from the first day of the investigation into the fate of the missing toddler.

more at link

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/29/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE76S72320110729

Wow this case has cost more?

Very sorry.. mine October 2008. It should get better, less painful, but it doesn't seem to. I still think i'll hear him call my name. I wonder why we almost think we will hear that. I do

Stephanie ~ I so understand.

It's like a piece of my soul died along with my father. I miss him so much.

((( Hugs to you ~ Stephanie )))

My dad, my best friend, died in 1968, and I still find myself starting to pick up the phone to share my day with him. {{{Hugs to you}}}

It has been over 10 years since my Dad died. It hasn't stopped hurting yet and not a day goes by that I don't miss him.

I am sorry about your Dad. I lost my Dad in November of last year & it is still very hard.

This is good vid:

[video=youtube;aXR0itwtm74]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXR0itwtm74[/video]

Can anyone please link me to the video that describe how the murder went down per the prosecution. I can't remember the name of it. It was really y good too. Tyia

Is this the one you're looking for? [video=youtube;7mXlwTZoMzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mXlwTZoMzQ[/video]

I have a question for anyone living in AZ. I live in Texas and the entrance to the attic is pulled down stairs in the hallway and garage. Is the entrance to the attic usually through the bedroom closet? Why did the jury ask that question? Unless the attic in AZ in through the bedroom closet so why would JA need to help TA put decorations there. He could have done that himself. I wonder if JA ever hid in the attic?

It has been over 10 years since my Dad died. It hasn't stopped hurting yet and not a day goes by that I don't miss him.

It's been 5 years since my dad died. He had a heartattack and stroke. I was with him that day and had him rushed to the hospital. I stood there next to him while he was being helped by doctors and he said to me.....I could barely understand him, but he said that I saved his life. He died later and I thought, no I didn't save his life, I watched him die. I felt like I had my heart ripped out and I've never fully recovered. Sometimes the smallest things remind me of him and I still cry.

That's why I'm so surprised neither of the roommates smelled anything, they have to walk right past his door to get to their rooms.

Just a guess but the A/c was on, the doors were closed and thusly the bathroom was acting like a "negative pressure" room. As long as the air flow was venting outward and the over-all ambient temperature was low, the decomposition effects would be somewhat minimized.

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member