State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting a headache, he could say something groundbreaking and i honestly think i would miss it. Everything is rolling into one re scored the test then onto about where the test came from urrrggghhh

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

@dirkdiggler1 @AtwiggsSwartz Yes all feeds are coming from the same source and it's overloaded unfortunately. It's out of our hands.

*Tracey* ‏@tracey0529 28s

Deanna sitting w Travis's family is eating #JodiArias alive! She's prob raging!!!

Yes, back in graduate school, the MMPI I, but we needed to use chisels and stone tablets. Then, after we learned to rope dinosaurs, we were able to get to our offices faster and testing changed. We trained using a variety of test subjects, including neanderthals.

.....this was just prior to discovering fire....which I myself accomplished just prior to making the wheel round.....

Oh snap he mentioned the trauma inventory.

Objection: Boring. Waste of time. Irrelevant Hail Mary pass by the Defense...

Cuz he never tested or talked to JA. He's just here to validate Samuels and ALV. Oh please........

:floorlaugh:

My question is to point out that if the DT thought he was so great they could have saved money with ALV and Samuels who were paid big bucks - now they bring this guy in with all his 'credentials' ...............he has one mission - dismantle the testimony of Dr. D - which JM will not let happen.

He will say what ever the DT needs him to say IMO.

So if he rescored the tests that Samuels did... then didn't he just rescored the same lies that were done on the "ninjas attacking"

Cant believe I waited FIVE days for this

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Oh I see. He's been in the biz for 30 years, so he doesn't need that pesky interview stage, he can simply eyeball someone and know what's going on. What use are all of his qualifications if he doesn't follow ethical guidelines??

He sounds like one of those people that is a crowd in his own head when he keeps saying WE.

It's just boring.

Dr Geffner never discussed this case at any time with ALV? Only reviewed DrDM's report? What are the chances that someone so well associated with ALV would be called to testify here, but never discussed this case with his associate?

Nil....

Is the DT just killing time, trying to delay, in the hopes that the U.S. Supreme Court will find the DP unconstitutional again before their client receives her sentence?

Because I don't see any other reason for this interminable direct on this witness's background. Every. single. witness. they. have. called. has. been. questioned. for. far. too. long. to. make. any. sense. as. a. trial. strategy.

Doesn't the jury get turned off to this?

JMO

Its all about confusing the issue. She killed him, plain and simple. No fog can change that.

:seeya: I agree about JA's "expressions" and that she is going to "lose it" ... Oh I hope she does "lose it" 'cause I want to see HOW that "stun belt" works ...

:moo:

Jodi is really "working" those lips isn't she? The way she makes her lips "disappear" by pursing them so harshly, she is going to get another fever blister. I think it's a nervous tic she has. I've never seen anybody without lipstick on do this so often.

Stun belt in her future? I am dying to see how that thing works! :angel:

Forgive me Lord, for I sin about wishing to see the stun belt in action. :please:

OMG there is no way how could JSS let this testimony in?? He hasn't even talked to Jodi...I'm pretty certain as I said before in psychology circles that you cannot go by just tests. I do not see how his testimony can be brought into court.

JA is very bothered by the people who are there to support Travis today. She can't hide her disdain. Love it!

JA looks like the walking dead today....those eyes...so creepy. She is one scary person. I can't respect anyone that is on her side including this dude.

I much prefer Demarte, direct, quick, to the point, and came off as honest. Didn't waste time with all this fluff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess