State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want another timeout so I am reading here rather than listening to this...........witness.

I think the defense is generally trying to cause disorder and drag things out. Chaos and confusion almost never work in favor of the prosecution. This is one reason why I actually think that the judge might be slightly favoring the defense. But no wonder Juan seems so furious when he finally gets up--I do not know how he can stand to sit there and just listen.

that is a ridiculous generalization- Incapacitation.

I could be incapacitated from nausea and vomiting all weekend if it made me weakened and I was unable to get out of bed- the word or condition may be subjective.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Willmott seems to have adapted Nurmis' "eeaaannnddd" into her own "aaauunnddd" #JodiArias

I have been watching Nurmi all day and IMO he is NOT happy with this testimony. This guy is so over his head regarding the neuro testimony.

Did you treat the gunshot wounds? Did you remove the bullets? Did you spend even a nano-second with them in the ER??? HE CAN"T TELL YOU ANYTHING ABOUT INCAPACITATION. The patient was treated from his head wound 6 months ago before meeting up with you. AAAARGHHHHHHH Please tell me the jury is seething over this like I am.

She stare at me like that I pull out a red handkerchief and tie it around my neck.

Well if neither of the diplomate's two patients was incapacitated after gunshot, then obviously Travis tried to kill Jodi after she shot him.

JM: So, Dr. Geffner... of all the patients you treated with regard to their frontal lobe injuries, exactly how many sought treatment within 20-30 seconds of their injuries?

I kill myself... I really do.

:facepalm:

I am actually embarrassed for the defense. This guy doesn't even know the medical terminology.

So the judge limited testimony until 5pm today. Will Juan get a fair shot??

She only said it could go past 5...I believe we will be here until its finished. 5....8....midnight.
Call me "pollyanna" but it will be done today.....

Juan is not objecting -- this can only be a good sign.

I have no idea what this witness is attempting to get across to the jury. JW is wasting time, with no or little point, as usual.

Just holding up the inevitable. "Guilty of 1st Degree Murder"

Jodi targeting another juror?

Jodi is staring down and watching someone either in the gallery or the jury box.

This should NOT be allowed ... why doesn't the judge do something about this ?

:waitasec: They need to put a Stun Belt around her neck and head -- and if she turns it to look at the jury it goes off !

Zapppppppp !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members