State rests rebuttal case - thread #170

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth is saying jury instructions could take 30 to 45 minutes. Juan should take the bulk of the day.

When jodi was arrested, she rambled on for hours. One of the things she said was, I started dating Travis on Feb 2nd 2007. She went on to say shes picking that day for a reason. She did not tell Flores what the reason was. Linda, Travis' ex girlfriend said Travis was dating jodi in Oct 2006. I think I know why she picked Feb 2nd. That is the day of the month she slashed Travis tires. That was in 2008 though. Thats why IMO she picked that month and day.

JA started dating TA in her own mind on Groundhog day LOL!! Probably because she saw her own shadow before she broke into his house using the doggy door.

I thought the defense spent way too long for way too little gain from that so called expert. Never met Jodi. Never conducted an autopsy. No thanks.

I'm hungry.

The guilty vote would be the right vote in my opinion, but they can also take all of this to vote not guilty. One of the questions, possibly the one I responded to, sounded sympathetic to Jodi and that's alarming to me at this point. Phrases like "publicly accused" and having her privacy "invaded" being used when coming to their own diagnosis sounds dangerous for a guilty verdict.

I took that question as more of a semi-snarky winkwink, knudgeknudge since it is obvious to everyone that Jodi waived all rights to privacy during her 48Hrs and Inside Edition interview performances while waiting for her close-ups. It's not as if she was pulled out of Det Flores' overzealous bum with no proof she even knew Travis and then paraded before the public as the prime suspect.

Sorry I'm new to court proceedings and I am trying plan my errands, who goes first today? Jaun or JW?

Juan Martinez is up first. I will head out and pick up snacks and get back before he starts. It will be 12:30 in NY.

A big OT.

What is huevos rancheros? I see pancakes and bacon but what is that other thing? I think I need to move to Texas.

So much so that I could not post.
Got kicked off several times then came back right at the end..
so? Is today the beginning of the end for slasher?:rockon::jail::please:

I never did believe in the death penalty...I think life would be good.That way she can get letters from people who are not happy with what she has done...
but whatever the jury decides will be what is it called when the convicted killer says the court or her counsel did not do their job?
She may try that for more time?
She will not give up so easily and will delay like they all do for punishment right?:banghead::seeya:

what is her prisoner number?

MOO) JA has no heart, no conscience, no remorse. She didn’t just murder Travis, she savagely and brutally butcher him. It was a premeditated slaughter. Seems to me that JA has adopted very well to incarceration. With LWOP, she still gets to enjoy life - celebrity status, romantic relationships, her art, writing, etc. This case begs for the DP but if she gets LWOP, I wish we had the option of a prisoner exchange program where she would spend the rest of her life in a third-world prison.

i'm so happy this is the first post i read this morning, because you are so RIGHT!!! i'm still stunned this judge allowed a psychologist to offer testimony to rebut the MEDICAL EXAMINER, who is a physician and a pathologist. just because this clown has studied the brain doesn't make him qualified to talk about GSW's to the head!! good LORD!

and even worse to me than the judge allowing him to do so is this guy getting up there and actually CLAIMING he knows anything about gunshot wounds. i just can't imagine an ethical, professional psychologist doing such a thing because in NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM was he qualified to do that!!!

this guy may come across well to some people on the stand. but the second he went into that----willingly-----and acting like he had expertise in the subject----i KNEW he was nothing more than another charlatan they found under a rock. probably the same rock alyce lives under.

it's pretty clear the DT couldn't find another ME or ANY physician to testify in rebuttal to dr. horn or we would have heard from them. this was lame, desperate, and this guy should be ashamed of himself and derided for this in FUTURE testimony for the remainder of his career.

Good post. ITA.

I hope you don't mind but I posted this on the State Vs Arias site....I thought it was wonderful!

Hey Southern Meadow.....I posted it on the Facebook site: State v Jodi Arias and I must say your post was very well received!!! :rockon:

I hope you don't mind but I posted this on the State Vs Arias site....I thought it was wonderful!

Hey Southern Meadow.....I posted it on the Facebook site: State v Jodi Arias and I must say your post was very well received!!! :rockon:

I took that question as more of a semi-snarky winkwink, knudgeknudge since it is obvious to everyone that Jodi waived all rights to privacy during her 48Hrs and Inside Edition interview performances while waiting for her close-ups. It's not as if she was pulled out of Det Flores' overzealous bum with no proof she even knew Travis and then paraded before the public as the prime suspect.

Jodis close up looks like a shark. Black empty eyes and facial cartlidge structure of a shark.

Did HLN ever catch up?
They were still showing the doctor with the perfect dark hair and white moustache when I went to bed. TIA

Yes, at about 3am EST :lol:

So that would be midnight AZ time, when the trial actually finished at 8:30pm AZ time

Honestly, I would have tuned him out after he stated he never even read a police report or interviewed Jodi.

His sole job was to critique reports in a vacuum.

It was established, he was lied to and mislead by the defense team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's responsible for his own lack of critical thinking though. He knew he was working in a vacumm but didn't care until his ego got bruised in public.

I nearly lost it when JW stormed up the aisle to Dr H asking if he knew how important this capital case was. Take a look in the mirror sister. :banghead:

Hello all

I have a nice cup of tea ('real' tea with milk and sugar ;)) just sitting and thinking about how close we are to Justice. I can't believe it! I've been an emotional wreck for the last couple of days. Everything about Travis and his family leaves me with my heart aching and my eyes filling with tears.

I must give the pretty Judge credit for keeping her word. I like everything about her except for her time-management skills which seem to have improved this week.

Lots of prayers for Juan Martinez. I hope he delivers an amazing closing....

p.s. For all those who want an sms when the verdict is reached check out AZ websites once closing is over. I've heard about the sms not being reached on time though. The best thing would be to follow online closely or have a trusted sleuther give you the message. Don't take chances!

MOO) JA has no heart, no conscience, no remorse. She didn’t just murder Travis, she savagely and brutally butcher him. It was a premeditated slaughter. Seems to me that JA has adopted very well to incarceration. With LWOP, she still gets to enjoy life - celebrity status, romantic relationships, her art, writing, etc. This case begs for the DP but if she gets LWOP, I wish we had the option of a prisoner exchange program where she would spend the rest of her life in a third-world prison.

LOL,,,I agree.

By the way the dog in your avatar is adorable.

No shame either when she snapped back at JM and said well the sex was good, or something to that effect and smiled. :facepalm:

More evidence of her inability to form normal attachments. Her first response to anything that makes her uncomfortable is sex.

Juan said something like, "You stated your relationship with Mr. Alexander was stressful" to which she immediately responded, "The sex wasn't stressful."

Juan: "So you enjoyed sex with Mr. Alexander."

Stone Cold Killer: "At times I did."

Everything out of her mouth is sexual or contradictory and in this case, both. Urgh.

EDITED to add that I should be horrified that I remember almost all of the dialogue ... but I'm not. lol

I am extremely concerned about that typo in DH's report. It's kind of a huge deal, especially since he admitted to reviewing the notes. Unfortunately, I think JW made some big points there. My chest is so tight I can barely breath today and my hands are shaking--I'm that anxious. It's the end of the trial and this came out in sur sur rebuttal and I feel like it looks bad, really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lesleigh719