State rests rebuttal case - thread #170

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My boyfriend is offering $100 to the first person who makes him a gif of Nancy Grace saying ...

He spilled his water twice and BURPED on the stand.

Carp, just signed up for their tweets today, can you suggest someone for text or twitter alerts?
TIA

I believe the TA Facebook support page was going to have somewhere to sign up, I'll have to go double check!!

I wasn't there = Gopher
I was there but ninjas did it = Bear
I was there and did it = Tiger

:giggle: oh Juan you make me laugh with your gopher reference

Would I miss anything if I skip over Dr. RG talking about these tests?

You'll miss Juan coming after him like a racehorse, Dr. RG freaking out and spilling his water twice ... so for substantive testimony, skip it.

For watching another DT witness circle the drain: priceless, lol.

I logged off for 15 minutes and now it's over. How did it end?

(Btw my husband is mad at me for watching the trial for over five hours tonight. He's not used to it going this long...)

I logged off for 15 minutes and now it's over. How did it end?

(Btw my husband is mad at me for watching the trial for over five hours tonight. He's not used to it going this long...)

Way too many Doctor & DV experts saying not very nice things about the other one. How vicious is it in the mental health field? Or is it good advertising to be in the news for your career or business? Just wondering.

eta, I mean the DT had way too many. I don't blame JM for adding the last Doc. I liked her, she summed up the whole thing perfectly.

And he lunged ... Like a linebacker...

attachment.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO
Just caught up on todays testimony and I am deeply disturbed by how the defense witness can just look at a bunch of charts and claim so many deductions about a person just from charts that were not even his results or his testing. To me, it sounded like a bunch of crud. IMO, this is the type of thing that gives phsych doctors a bad name.

He had absolutely no business making deductions about JA just from chart results that he himself never even administered. There would have to be a TON more research and followup as well as personally working with an individual before anyone should be able to conclude anything.

If it were me, I would never base any conclusions on someone else's testing of a person. There is just too much that could make the results wrong. For one, the person who gave the testing could have had a bias with the individiual and even the individual could have lied during the testing. So, without being the one doing the testing himself, there is no way to rely on someone else's data.

IMO, this witness did a huge disservice to the entire phychology profession.

I wasn't there = Gopher
I was there but ninjas did it = Bear
I was there and did it = Tiger

:giggle: oh Juan you make me laugh with your gopher reference

YEP.
Great, wasn't it? Gopher is under the ground...

Way too many Doctor & DV experts saying not very nice things about the other one. How vicious is it in the mental health field? Or is it good advertising to be in the news for your career or business? Just wondering.

It's just plain annoying. I couldn't take it anymore.

Before everyone skips out for the night...

I do hope Gosnell's verdict comes in before JAs.. Only because I feel the impact will be more profound to the nation cuz if JAs comes in 1st Gosnells will be buried on back page or just ticker comment if at all..

2nd.. There is a sadness to this coming to an end for me because as terrible horrific as this was for TA I'm very glad I found such wonderful people to share my outrage, be snarky with & let me know I'm not crazy JA is the crazy one!!

3rd I really hope we get to see a Jury Special after verdict to see what they thought & meet our Jury!

I just wish that along with the DP they would cut her hair off...it gives her too much pleasure. I hate how she strokes it in court. Erghhhhhhh.

I agree but think how really pretty she was five years ago and she is now beginning to look like a hag- she looks at least ten years older and her face is gaunt; a few more years in jail she will look homely and eventually she will get old and wrinkled and she will hate every minute of it. alone in her cell day after day, night after night for the rest of her life or until she gets the needle.

Brought over from last thread because it closed and folks don't need to follow slow HLN shows, this is much better! :seeya:

----Oops, they aren't even done with Juror questions for Dr G :banghead:
They haven't gotten to Dr Horn yet and after him is another Dr who from the posts is awesome. HLN blows...it could be another 90 minutes? Blah

Go watch it on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN4ZxVAFoGrg-EhoRxhtTA

croakerqueen123 always puts them up fast.

Nite nite all!

:cat: :eek:fftobed:

Carp, just signed up for their tweets today, can you suggest someone for text or twitter alerts?
TIA

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial Facebook Page said "For those asking, we'll post a verdict alert on this page and via our twitter."

I hope when given the case the jury stands up then sits down with a verdict. Never leaving the jury box.

I would if I was a juror there, and then I'd ask if we could go right to sentencing phase. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy