State v. Bradley Cooper 4-12-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The call was answered by voice mail and the duration is 23 seconds.

Then that would make sense in looking for missing phone. It makes more sense than the call actually being answered on the cell.

Evolution of the court system..fight for cameras in rooms...next fight for wifi

It should have been allowed. Goes to state of mind and it could have been the trigger that gave him the idea of the asphyxiation of Nancy.

Maybe if it was accessed in July. This is a site he went to in February. That's before the divorce proceedings began.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
The FBI agent has not said what Brad was doing online. The defense will cross examine him after the court's morning break.

Then that would make sense in looking for missing phone. It makes more sense than the call actually being answered on the cell.

Except that, in this case, the cell phone did not provide an audible ring. So, we know that the call was made to locate the phone. The question is did this call enable the location of the phone or is this just an excuse for why the call was made at 6:05am?

I'm really interested in what exactly was being looked at between 10-12am and then after 6:52am.

Well, he sure lost his kids and he sure didn't commit suicide because of it, but it is one heck of coincidence that Nancy was murdered by being asphixiated. Too darn much of a coincidence for me considering he was even too weak to take the stand to fight for his kids. Coward :maddening:

What are you talking about?

Maybe if it was accessed in July. This is a site he went to in February. That's before the divorce proceedings began.

If could be that that's when his mind starting thinking in terms of how to end everything--either legally or illegally.
I think Brad covered his based pretty darn good with respect to everything that has been testified to. If he did it.....

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Defense attorney Howard Kurtz: Brad admitted to visiting site about father who loses custody of children committing suicide.

But Nancy did not go to see AS until AFTER BC accessed this site.

Lets just hope the jury goes in the jury room cast their votes and get verdict...it is evident the more something is discussed ...it changes
Phil Spector...first trial

So, I wonder was he playing around with the idea as far back as February to kill her and make it look like a suicide.

But Nancy did not go to see AS until AFTER BC accessed this site.

There is not a doubt in my mind that both of them knew in Feb. that their marriage was coming to an end. I think Brad began sorting though everything, planning, researching, etc. earlier than when Alice Stubbs became involved.

i still want to know if this computer evidence is from deleted information....

Not sure what the testimony is ....that he was actually on the computer 4 times between 10 and 12 and also accessing his email twice on blackjack. Can anyone clarify..

Also he started accessing the computer at 6:52 and then at 6:53 used his voip phone to call Cisco VM..interesting!!

What are you talking about?

Reminds me of Jason Young who got on his computer and researched blugeoning. Strangely, that is exactly how his wife was murdered in the home. Coincidences are not real, only the illusion of them.

So, I wonder was he playing around with the idea as far back as February to kill her and make it look like a suicide.

Despite what he said during the depo, he strikes me as someone who would seriously consider suicide in this type of situation.

I have a doctors appointment in a couple of hours--I hate so badly I have to miss the guts of this. Will look forward to coming home and catching up. Maybe today will finally provide at least some of the smoking gun evidence we've been waiting for.
Thank you guys who are there in the courthouse for getting the info to us!

Despite what he said during the depo, he strikes me as someone who would seriously consider suicide in this type of situation.

You know, I do not see him that way. I see him as loving himself too much. So he decided to kill Nancy instead.

Reminds me of Jason Young who got on his computer and researched blugeoning. Strangely, that is exactly how his wife was murdered in the home. Coincidences are not real, only the illusion of them.

Getting killed by asphyxiation and committing suicide by asphyxiation are probably two different methods, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee