State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought before not remembering his sexual encounter with NC, this guy also didn't remember being naked with her, and pretty much before that told CPD he barely knew them (BC & NC).

ISTR Reading the usual flow of testimony goes something like this, when accused of being bitten by the defendants dog.

1. I don't have a dog.

2. OK, you have proven that I do have a dog, but my dog does not bite.

3. OK, you have proven that my dog does bite, but it didn't bite you.

Once a playa, always a playa.

Yup, I told my daughters that years ago, before they became serious about/engaged/married to anyone. "Honey, if he's the BMOC at work, flirting with all the girls, mr. personality, etc., he's not gonna change." "Look for somebody solid, somebody dependable, somebody who doesn't have to be the center of attention and isn't hitting on anything that moves and breathes.' Thank goodness they listened.....

Um - who's Mr Blum?

Brad's attorney is Howard Kurtz, his partner is Blum, as in Kurtz & Blum - but he is not appointed counsel in this case.

Somebody else questioned that too and I corrected myself.
I have a Dr. Blum who sounds much like Mr. Kurtz with respect to their high pitched voices.

This guy must have been standing on the grassy knoll of Dealey Plaza. There. That should give the conpiratorists something to chew on for awhile.

As far as the Cooper case?

NADA

This JP is too excited in this interview by the CPD, he is offering unsolicited information to a degree that is not normal.

Yeah, lots of nervous laughter - he is pointing a tentative finger at 'Michael' LOL.

JP has his own theories - says "it (killer) isn't one of the obvious ones"

Go with me on this one for a minute - DD is making it sound as if perhaps they truly didn't know whether it was BC, JP/HM, JA or maybe someone else (the "we have information that isn't public", etc.) - maybe they still truly don't know, but figured they could bring the strongest case against BC, so in an effort to at least try *somebody*, they built a case (enhanced perhaps?) against BC???

JP seems totally guilty of something. He's hiding, he's afraid of being investigated, nervously laughing, trying to bond with DD, etc.

There's fire behind this smoke.

So the moral of the story is don't be open and talk to the police.

They are not showing him, it is a voice recording.

The camera for WRAL is showing him plain as day. He's sitting in front of the R. family and behind the ADAs. It's mostly on his back now but earlier they had a close-in shot of the side of his face....beard and all.

I really didn't expect anyone to name his whole name - I thought for sure initials would be used, if it was who I thought it might be.

I don't get the problem with writing his name. D has been said throughout the trial and in many articles related with the trial, as well as this forum. He isn't undercover as D (at least I would hope that he wouldn't use his real name under cover).

So the moral of the story is don't be open and talk to the police.

My takeaway is: expect everything you say in an investigation to become public knowledge. Oh. and tell the truth at all times.

He used to see BC at the gym with his girls, yet everyone has told us BC never spent time with the girls.

If the defense value of this testimony/interview recordings it isn't apparent to someone at this point, you aren't listening to it.

He wants to impeach his own witness?

In a way -- I think he wants to make it look like JP might have had a reason to kill NC -- at least trying for reasonable doubt about BC's guilt.

Go with me on this one for a minute - DD is making it sound as if perhaps they truly didn't know whether it was BC, JP/HM, JA or maybe someone else (the "we have information that isn't public", etc.) - maybe they still truly don't know, but figured they could bring the strongest case against BC, so in an effort to at least try *somebody*, they built a case (enhanced perhaps?) against BC???

JP seems totally guilty of something. He's hiding, he's afraid of being investigated, nervously laughing, trying to bond with DD, etc.

There's fire behind this smoke.

Yep. His wife AND his girlfriend are about to find out he's been cheating on BOTH of them.

MOO and stuff.

IMO, JP is so concerned about himself, he could not see the forest for the trees and the implication of his remarks...and what that would mean for him in a murder trial.

I think people who lie get used to it and do it without second thought to long term consequences. I believe it has to be personality defect and immaturity....inability to take full responsibility for one's actions. Get away with it enough times, and one could feel invincible. Dangerous territory. Puts everything this witness says into question.

I don't think JP's lies impeache every other witness in this trial. I just don't believe everyone else would put their jobs and reputations on the line.

In a way -- I think he wants to make it look like JP might have had a reason to kill NC -- at least trying for reasonable doubt about BC's guilt.

You hit the nail on the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member