State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how they would have managed without the after-the-fact google search find.

Nor am I. But I don't really think the google map was that powerfull and I think that Nancy would have deserved to have her life shown at exactly this point. They used a lot of displays apart from the wall picture, why not have a display of either Nancy or the map standing there?

I'm curious that there are so many who feel he did it, but it wasn't proven. Not knocking your opinion, but it surprises me that with such flimsy evidence you still think he did it. Just an observation.

Respectfully, I disagree..I would word it as BDI vs Brad is innocent at ALL costs/evidence/whatever. Hey, it is my opinion.

And another category of: He probably did it, but the State is doing a horrible job proving it.

I posted this earlier, but thought I'd repeat. On the ABC news website, you have the ability to sign up for a text alert for breaking news. This is handy for all of us that are not local.

do you have a link?

I'm curious that there are so many who feel he did it, but it wasn't proven. Not knocking your opinion, but it surprises me that with such flimsy evidence you still think he did it. Just an observation.

Asking whether he's guilty vs whether the state has sustained their burden of proof are two different questions.

Asking whether he's guilty vs whether the state has sustained their burden of proof are two different questions.

Yes, I wasn't talking about that though. I mean I'm surprised more don't believe he is innocent.

I thought Cummings was horrible and disjointed. The last 2-3 min was powerful, totally silent courtroom, hearing the sobs of family/friends. Yeah, that got to me.

But overall their closing wasn't great. Doesn't take away from the evidence for me, and doesn't suddenly make BC not guilty, but it wasn't nearly as effective as it could have been and should have been.

Nancy and the Rentz family deserved better than what they got in this trial.

If Cooper walks, he will walk out a man who killed his wife and got away with it. I truly believe that.

who thinks we'll get a verdict today?

I've seen this a lot. They lived in the same home so any evidence that might be "hard" evidence like hair, blood...anything... could be explained away. After the google map came out it seemed everyone asking for hard evidence suddenly decided that it was obviously tampered with. I had to roll my eyes at that after hearing the same people who planted files were also, according to the same people and the defence, totally inept.

Will jury be able to deliberate after 5, if they choose to?

Yes, I wasn't talking about that though. I mean I'm surprised more don't believe he is innocent.

i'm torn, to be honest............

i mostly think he's innocent but there are a few naggers that make me wonder....

that being said, i think he should be found ng

I think he probably did do it, but if I were on the jury I would vote NG because not proven.

I posted this yesterday, but the Triangle media and the CPD did their best in convicting Brad in the hours/days/weeks after NC's death. People in this area still talk about BC going to HT at 4am on the 12th to pick up bleach because that information was spread like wildfire.

Once someone has their mind made up, it's often embarrassing to admit that you were wrong and therefore hold on to those initial beliefs. I was surprised that a change of venue was not granted due to the anti-BC movement that was present in July '08.

Listen to this charge, it is obvious the State has good CE to really make the jury tough this one out.

I thought Cummings was horrible and disjointed. The last 2-3 min was powerful, totally silent courtroom, hearing the sobs of family/friends. Yeah, that got to me.

But overall their closing wasn't great. Doesn't take away from the evidence for me, and doesn't suddenly make BC not guilty, but it wasn't nearly as effective as it could have been and should have been.

Nancy and the Rentz family deserved better than what they got in this trial.

If Cooper walks, he will walk out a man who killed his wife and got away with it. I truly believe that.

No matter where you fall in this trial, your bolded statement above is probably the most honest thing that anyone has posted in this forum.

I've seen this a lot. They lived in the same home so any evidence that might be "hard" evidence like hair, blood...anything... could be explained away. After the google map came out it seemed everyone asking for hard evidence suddenly decided that it was obviously tampered with. I had to roll my eyes at that after hearing the same people who planted files were also, according to the same people and the defence, totally inept.

Well said.:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member