State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-14-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That stands out to me too. Jumping off your post. He smokes a cigar at midnight the night his wife is murdered. The cameras just happened to have been messed with that same night/early morn. He doesn't use the door with the easy entry with the card key instead uses an emergency door (which could have had a silent alarm, I know cause I accidently set one off once going for a smoke :blushing:). Then throw in the clean downstairs at the house, CY left unharmed.... Doesn't look good for him so far. If he doesn't testify I will watch the first trial to see what I missed.

I was thinking he used the exit door, not the emergency door. Am I wrong?

Didnt he say that hair was from a unknown???:innocent:

Perhaps. I had to tune him out after his drivel about JLY not using a key card so therefore he didn't leave the hotel that night. Except that he already testified that he did leave. :banghead:

Edited to clarify - when I say he testified that he left the hotel, I am referring to him leaving to go outside to smoke, not that he admitted he left the property in his car. Sorry for the confusing post.

one of the best personal lessons I ever learned was from a true crime writer.. he told me not to try to put myself in the mind of a criminal because they do not think or act the way that we do.

So very true, Nurse.:seeya:

There is no way we can think like a murderer or know what goes through their mind, whether it is in the heat of the moment, or pre~med.

That is why we have so much trouble with these cases.

How could Casey kill Caylee and go out and party that nite?

:(

Mike Brooks also just said that it was unlikely that JLY didn't have any clumps of hair missing since there was a clump of hair under MY's body. You know, that hair that turned out to belong to HER. :doh:

I've been listening for about 30 minutes and am amazed by how much misinformation they've presented that completely contradicts court testimony.

What can Mike Brooks testify too? TIA

I was thinking he used the exit door, not the emergency door. Am I wrong?

Oh you may have me on that one. I'll see if I can get it to replay with sound or if there is an article up. Thanks for catching that. It stills seems odd to me with a choice of two doors he picked the one that needed to be propped open along with leaving his hotel room with his stuff unlocked or propped open. I assume he had his valuables in the room.

Perhaps. I had to tune him out after his drivel about JLY not using a key card so therefore he didn't leave the hotel that night. Except that he already testified that he did leave. :banghead:

Sure missed that. Where did he testify he went to when he left the hotel? How did I miss this? I thought he just went to the office and out to smoke a cigar. Can you elaborate?

JY exited the hotel late at night. The three things that could have and normally would have tracked when he re-entered - door key to reenter, camera for video, room key to enter room, were all intentionally defeated by someone. No accident on any of those. All those just happened to happen to one guy at one time?

That's a serious set of evidence. Not enough by itself, but not enough to be casually dismissed either.

Sure missed that. Where did he testify he went to when he left the hotel? How did I miss this? I thought he just went to the office and out to smoke a cigar. Can you elaborate?

No, Jason never said he left the hotel for anything other than to get something out of his car and to smoke a cigar, and yes, he did go to the front desk.

There was no outside video to show he ever drove away.

Is there a link to this? I would like to see and read. TIA

The state showed this by picture and video just before noon today. I think they normally load up the clips end of day, so shoot for that kind of timeframe to catch that.

I watched it myself this morning. Using that side door (only feet away from the regular exit) is certainly something I've done before and I'm sure many people do. It's when he did it and the security beating behavior that took place that make it relevant evidence, IMO.

Beth K is calling it an emergency door. I am still looking for an article or video. WRAL wont play sound for me. :(

I meant that he testified that he went outside the hotel, not that he left the property. On TTV they were saying that because his key card wasn't used that night, he couldn't have left the hotel. Sorry if my earlier post was confusing... I'm trying to multitask and clearly am not doing that well. :)

Oh you may have me on that one. I'll see if I can get it to replay with sound or if there is an article up. Thanks for catching that. It stills seems odd to me with a choice of two doors he picked the one that needed to be propped open along with leaving his hotel room with his stuff unlocked or propped open. I assume he had his valuables in the room.

I am confused about which door. I always though it was the west exit door. Another poster just posted I was wrong also. I need to read so I can clarify in my head. KWIM. Sometimes we think something and need to see and read to clear the cobwebs. My mind is a little over used, I will readily admit that. Thanks for answering.

JY exited the hotel late at night. The three things that could have and normally would have tracked when he re-entered - door key to reenter, camera for video, room key to enter room, were all intentionally defeated by someone. No accident on any of those. All those just happened to happen to one guy at one time?

That's a serious set of evidence. Not enough by itself, but not enough to be casually dismissed either.

On the night his wife is brutally murdered, on a night when all the lights are on at his house around 3:30am, when his light colored SUV is spotted at his house, when he and his SUV are spotted 2 hrs later in King, NC. Couple that with the items he was wearing when seen on the video at midnight, exiting said hotel, disappeared and never seen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double