State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-14-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I thought too. Did anyone hear if she said which side has her on their witness list???

ETA: Christi Paul said earlier that Cassidy is on the witness list.

I don't think she will be called.

JMO

couger....jay admitted propping the door and leaving the hotel at midnight.
Is it really that important if he used a twig or a rock???

And the hotel staff SAW the door propped open with a rock. What are the odds that the door was propped twice on the same night, once with a rock and once by JLY with a twig?

The exact same people on TV said the prosecution had a slam dunk in CA case. I have learned it's best not to second guess what a jury will do. I must say though I am impressed that this jury is taking all this time to view crime scene photos.

And the same exact people said the prosecution was terrible in the Scott Peterson case and he would never be convicted.

Tru TV talking heads get as many facts of cases wrong as correct. They might be a step up from Nancy Grace, but just barely.

The twig would only hold the emergency exit door IF it was used in a specific spot, in a specific way.

Scratches on MY's hands? I don't recall that. Lots of swelling and bruising of her hands, yes. Scratches on her neck from her own hands, yes.

The exact way Jason described using the twig by placing it near the lock, is exactly the way Galloway just described it working.

Jason said if you placed it anywhere else in the door, it would fall or not hold, and, so did Galloway!

Can you imagine if it did NOT work.....?

Can you imagine if a bush was NOT in reach?

:eek:

Yea, I cant believe my ears! Mike brooks is on defense side. :panic:

That's what I thought too. Did anyone hear if she said which side has her on their witness list???

ETA: Christi Paul said earlier that Cassidy is on the witness list.

I read and posted about it the other day but can't remember today if which side was mentioned. I'll see if I can go back and find my post.

The twig would only hold the emergency exit door IF it was used in a specific spot, in a specific way.

Scratches on MY's hands? I don't recall that. Lots of swelling and bruising of her hands, yes. Scratches on her neck from her own hands, yes.

Thank you for correcting me, it was her neck. Really bothers me that no DNA was found under her nails.

It is an eye opener when I watch those talking heads now.
Amazing how they just make up stuff as they go along.
Even the ones I trusted before are really clueless when it comes to the true facts of this case.

True TV is saying Jason would have to be a skilled masterminded criminal to pull this off.

one of the best personal lessons I ever learned was from a true crime writer.. he told me not to try to put myself in the mind of a criminal because they do not think or act the way that we do.

Thank you for correcting me, it was her neck. Really bothers me that no DNA was found under her nails.

No dna, or hers only. Wouldn't your own dna be 'under' your nails anyway?

It is an eye opener when I watch those talking heads now.
Amazing how they just make up stuff as they go along.
Even the ones I trusted before are really clueless when it comes to the true facts of this case.

It's like they're getting details of the cases from message boards or the inane comments left after articles, instead of directly from testimony or legal docs. And we know how that goes... :banghead:

couger....jay admitted propping the door and leaving the hotel at midnight.
Is it really that important if he used a twig or a rock???

That stands out to me too. Jumping off your post. He smokes a cigar at midnight the night his wife is murdered. The cameras just happened to have been messed with that same night/early morn. He doesn't use the door with the easy entry with the card key instead uses an emergency door (which could have had a silent alarm, I know cause I accidently set one off once going for a smoke :blushing:). Then throw in the clean downstairs at the house, CY left unharmed.... Doesn't look good for him so far. If he doesn't testify I will watch the first trial to see what I missed.

And the hotel staff SAW the door propped open with a rock. What are the odds that the door was propped twice on the same night, once with a rock and once by JLY with a twig?

He would have been better off to just admit he used that rock, instead of the obvious lie of reaching 3 feet for a twig.

I missed this - can someone explain the hair in MY's hand - how was this explained in the first trial?

And the same exact people said the prosecution was terrible in the Scott Peterson case and he would never be convicted.

Tru TV talking heads get as many facts of cases wrong as correct. They might be a step up from Nancy Grace, but just barely.

Since Beth Karras is reporting LIVE from outside the courtroom, I am inclined to believe her,
But, I do agree that they get stuff mixed up.

Yea, I cant believe my ears! Mike brooks is on defense side. :panic:

Mike Brooks also just said that it was unlikely that JLY didn't have any clumps of hair missing since there was a clump of hair under MY's body. You know, that hair that turned out to belong to HER. :doh:

I've been listening for about 30 minutes and am amazed by how much misinformation they've presented that completely contradicts court testimony.

Mike Brooks also just said that it was unlikely that JLY didn't have any clumps of hair missing since there was a clump of hair under MY's body. You know, that hair that turned out to belong to HER. :doh:

I've been listening for about 30 minutes and am amazed by how much misinformation they've presented that completely contradicts court testimony.

Didnt he say that hair was from a unknown???:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member