State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-14-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine what a coincidence!

The very night JY allegedly fixes his hotel room door so he wouldn't need a key to reenter, thus no reenter evidence of his room when he was definitely seen after the first arrival entry to his hotel room,.............he allegedly used a twig to keep the exit door propped open, therefore it wasn't him who coincidentally propped the door open a while later with a rock, that was removed by a hotel employee when noticed in the early morning hours,

And that coincidentally someone unplugged the cameras in the hallway that coincidentally JY needed to reenter his hotel room. Then coincidentally someone AGAIN moved the camera's viewing by turning the camera, so AGAIN JY couldn't be seen leaving his hotel room in the morning.,..

And coincidentally MY was murdered on that SAME night.

And coincidentally, JY's clothes he wore in the hotel lobby, were NOT in his suitcase, his car, his anything, and JY had to coincidentally borrow a friends shoes, all, coincidentally on the night that an unknown assailant came to the Young home and brutally murdered MY and baby.

Then we are to believe that coincidentally the newspaper person who saw all the lights on at the Young home early the morning MY was murdered and that it was a coincidence a car matching JY's auto description was someone else,

And that the coincidence that the store clerk recognized JY as the person who cussed at her and threw $$ at her and left without getting his change, all within 45 minutes of the Young residence shortly after the time MY was to have been murdered, was wrong..........oh, and that coincidentally she's wrong also when she said the customer that fateful morning was driving a vehicle which coincidentally matched the defendants?

I guess I'm wrong then, when I come to the conclusion there's no way in heck could all of these COINCIDENCES just so happen on the very night MY is killed. I won't even take into consideration the computer searches of head trauma and strangulation, which was the two causes contributing to MY's COD.

Or the coincidence that JY was having a full blown affair with one of MY's alleged freinds...........

Or that coincidentally, out of three pregnancies MY had, the only surviving child, prior to birth, JY was insisting MY get an abortion....

So, although many LE say there's no coincidence when it comes to murder, yet in this case, the defense wants us to believe that there was how many coincidences in this particular case that come to a perfect storm and an innocent man is being accused of murder?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, let me see now,
fran

PS......Could I ask a show of hands, who of us, IF we were completely INNOCENT, would NOT talk to LE until compelled to after all those many months, and only because without the testimony, you'd be in prison for the rest of your life on something you didn't do?

You refused to testify in a court suit, with the possibility you'd loose custody of your only child?

You would withhold filing for a $1M life insurance policy award, because if you did you'd most likely have to appear in court if the insurance provider objected, because you were a POI in your spouses murder?

I mean, if you were innocent, would you really NOT be willing to talk?

This is hypothetical, fwiw, IF you were innocent. :)

Beth Karras said that LF and MF were in the bathroom a little while ago, and a Juror came in as well.

Beth said there is no private bathroom for the Jurors.

I meant that he testified that he went outside the hotel, not that he left the property. On TTV they were saying that because his key card wasn't used that night, he couldn't have left the hotel. Sorry if my earlier post was confusing... I'm trying to multitask and clearly am not doing that well. :)

No problem.

Beth K is calling it an emergency door. I am still looking for an article or video. WRAL wont play sound for me. :(

You have more audio problems, OctMOON.......:(

Do you get TTV?

The door that was propped open was the emergency door in the stairwell.

You are right, stop looking !!

Cougar, there are 2 doors on the west side, side by side. One is a glass door which has a card reader. The other door is a heavy gray metal emergency exit door. JY propped the heavy metal door open. A rock was found propping that same door early in the morning by hotel staff. JY said he did not have his key card with him. He said in his testimony he went outside to "smoke a cigar and read the sports scores in the USA Today newspaper."

Yea, I cant believe my ears! Mike brooks is on defense side. :panic:

From what Mike has said, I don't believe he thinks JY is innocent, just that the prosecution may have trouble getting a conviction.

Beth Karras said that LF and MF were in the bathroom a little while ago, and a Juror came in as well.

I wonder what the juror overheard. Strong chance they were discussing the trial. I wonder also why a juror would not turn around and walk out when seeing the victims mother and sister in a bathroom.. Not good...

That just goes to show Beth K is late to this trial coverage. She has not been on site for this trial coverage the entire trial.

The judge has said repeatedly that there is a bathroom in the jury room right off the court room. He has said to the jurors to feel free to use either that one or the public one outside the court room.

IMO

huh, surely it was not a male juror???

Cougar, there are 2 doors on the west side, side by side. One is a glass door which has a card reader. The other door is a heavy gray metal emergency exit door. JY propped the heavy metal door open. A rock was found propping that same door early in the morning by hotel staff. JY said he did not have his key card with him. He said in his testimony he went outside to "smoke a cigar and read the sports scores in the USA Today newspaper."
I am clear on why he went out, why the emergency door when the exit door was right beside it? Does NOT make sense to me. The emergency door would require a key to get back in with if the twig did not hold. Easier to explain to clerk if the exit door did not hold and were to close then to explain the same with the emergency door. Shaking head..

No, Jason never said he left the hotel for anything other than to get something out of his car and to smoke a cigar, and yes, he did go to the front desk.

There was no outside video to show he ever drove away.

but a witness places him at the gas station...

JY exited the hotel late at night. The three things that could have and normally would have tracked when he re-entered - door key to reenter, camera for video, room key to enter room, were all intentionally defeated by someone. No accident on any of those. All those just happened to happen to one guy at one time?

That's a serious set of evidence. Not enough by itself, but not enough to be casually dismissed either.

You said it just exactly as BH should have. Simple--that way the jurors can hear what all of that testimony was about in a concise and easy to understand manner in as few words as necessary to make the point.

Do you get TTV?

Thank you, I just turned it on to hear Beth K. :)

I don't know why I can't get audio on WRAL, no problems with other links just that one site. Bugs me to no end, because they have the replays up. I may have to breakdown and beg my son to see what I am doing wrong.

No, Jason never said he left the hotel for anything other than to get something out of his car and to smoke a cigar, and yes, he did go to the front desk.

There was no outside video to show he ever drove away.

But there is evidence he was seen at the hotel desk, AFTER he'd arrived and gone and entered his room. Yet, there was never a 2nd entry to his room. Thus he had to explain why only one entry recorded when he WAS seen on video at the desk later that night.

I think what tripped him up, in my eyes, was he then admitted he propped the exit door open to have a cigar. But he said he used a twig, to counter that someone had used a rock which was disovered by a hotel employee and removed. There WAS no proof he'd been the one who'd done the exit door, just that he'd left his room at least once, at which time he was in the lobby. But then he added the 'exit door info.'

One thing about perps is they give TOOOO MUCH information, that eventually does them in.

In the Scott Peterson trial, he was able to recount his entire morning of the day his wife disappeared. But it was through that portion of his story which did him in. Because going over it all, it was discovered that he'd left the home LATER than he'd initially said, which only left 10 minutes for his wife to disappear, ie someone else did it, NOT!

Toooo MUCH info, it's a perp's MO.

JMHO
fran

This will be corrected when court is next in session.

At least, my bet is it's brought up in court and a remedy made.

JMHO
fran

On the night his wife is brutally murdered, on a night when all the lights are on at his house around 3:30am, when his light colored SUV is spotted at his house, when he and his SUV are spotted 2 hrs later in King, NC. Couple that with the items he was wearing when seen on the video at midnight, exiting said hotel, disappeared and never seen again.

I just highlighted part of GG's post too. What he said that I highlighted and you highlighted should be said to the jury over and over and over again by the prosecution to drive it home.

Do you get TTV?

Cammy, why would he choose the emergency door to prop open? That makes no sense at all.. OK, clear in my head. TY

Imagine what a coincidence!

The very night JY allegedly fixes his hotel room door so he wouldn't need a key to reenter, thus no reenter evidence of his room when he was definitely seen after the first arrival entry to his hotel room,.............he allegedly used a twig to keep the exit door propped open, therefore it wasn't him who coincidentally propped the door open a while later with a rock, that was removed by a hotel employee when noticed in the early morning hours,

And that coincidentally someone unplugged the cameras in the hallway that coincidentally JY needed to reenter his hotel room. Then coincidentally someone AGAIN moved the camera's viewing by turning the camera, so AGAIN JY couldn't be seen leaving his hotel room in the morning.,..

And coincidentally MY was murdered on that SAME night.

And coincidentally, JY's clothes he wore in the hotel lobby, were NOT in his suitcase, his car, his anything, and JY had to coincidentally borrow a friends shoes, all, coincidentally on the night that an unknown assailant came to the Young home and brutally murdered MY and baby.

Then we are to believe that coincidentally the newspaper person who saw all the lights on at the Young home early the morning MY was murdered and that it was a coincidence a car matching JY's auto description was someone else,

And that the coincidence that the store clerk recognized JY as the person who cussed at her and threw $$ at her and left without getting his change, all within 45 minutes of the Young residence shortly after the time MY was to have been murdered, was wrong..........oh, and that coincidentally she's wrong also when she said the customer that fateful morning was driving a vehicle which coincidentally matched the defendants?

I guess I'm wrong then, when I come to the conclusion there's no way in heck could all of these COINCIDENCES just so happen on the very night MY is killed. I won't even take into consideration the computer searches of head trauma and strangulation, which was the two causes contributing to MY's COD.

Or the coincidence that JY was having a full blown affair with one of MY's alleged freinds...........

Or that coincidentally, out of three pregnancies MY had, the only surviving child, prior to birth, JY was insisting MY get an abortion....

So, although many LE say there's no coincidence when it comes to murder, yet in this case, the defense wants us to believe that there was how many coincidences in this particular case that come to a perfect storm and an innocent man is being accused of murder?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, let me see now,
fran

PS......Could I ask a show of hands, who of us, IF we were completely INNOCENT, would NOT talk to LE until compelled to after all those many months, and only because without the testimony, you'd be in prison for the rest of your life on something you didn't do?

You refused to testify in a court suit, with the possibility you'd loose custody of your only child?

You would withhold filing for a $1M life insurance policy award, because if you did you'd most likely have to appear in court if the insurance provider objected, because you were a POI in your spouses murder?

Good thoughts here Fran. And remember, there are no coincidences in murder!

I would not be willing to talk if I was a POI in the case. That is just common sense. Just about any lawyer will tell you the less you say the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member