State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-8-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really dysfunctional relationship & marriage. Not working as a team. Issues never resolved. Jason didn't want Mrs. Fisher around, and never for more than a weekend. JLY wanted sex and M.Y. seemed to want none of that, esp when she was so angry with him.

JLY wanted to have a woman on the side (for sex).

{ he sounds like he's emotionally 17 yrs old }

10-27....he said "let me have a woman on the side".
He already bedded MM 10-7-11 in Florida.
He e-mailed MM 10-28.

IMO, totally defines the "mountain man" mentality.

This testimony makes me unbearably sad for how Michelle must have felt in her marriage.

Something many of you may not know, but Meredith worked at Lucky32 and for the first NBF Gala (in June 2009) she and the restaurant were very generous in helping to provide some food for the gala. A full circle kind of thing, providing support.

Didn't Jason have a tumble in the bushes on Halloween?

Jason threw a remote at Michelle during an argument. Told Meredith she had "had it".

Michelle was done with the marriage on 1 November - can't do it anymore as she told Meredith.

Michelle said, "I've had it. I can't do this anymore." She was murdered 2 days later.

(remember Nancy Cooper had told her friends & family, "I'm done. Done, done, done." And we know what happened to her).

Michelle said, "I've had it. I can't do this anymore." She was murdered 2 days later.

(remember Nancy Cooper had told her friends & family, "I'm done. Done, done, done." And we know what happened to her).

Jy did say it would be more difficult being divorced, guess murder was a better solution for him.

Yup, always said to be 'the most dangerous time', once the spouse has made their decision to end it/leave/it's over, etc.

More difficult, more expensive, would have to put aside his own wants/needs.

"What she said happened, didn't happen"...concerning the remote.

left vm for MF 11:30 AM on 11-2-06
Called him back...they had fight and he denied throwing remote at her.
Said he was headed out of town....on his way, at Cracker Barrel

Made sure MF knew of alibi

Darn spooky that Meredith talked to JY at 9 pm on the 2nd while he was enroute to the Cracker Barrel...and within 6 to 7 hours her sister was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966