State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-8-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back 'n forth between this trial & the C.A. trial. I have never before attempted to follow 2 trials at one time. This is hard work! If anyone wants to see an amazing kickass female prosecutor in action, go check out Linda Drane Burdick, lead prosecutor of that trial. She is awesome.
I have decided to catch up on Caseys trial in the evenings. Well, except when Tim Miller is testifying. :)

I guess it's a good thing that the science part is going on right now with that one.

Okay I'm catching up. So MF has testified that all the doors to the home were locked. Were they deadbolts which could only be locked with a home key from the outside? So the killer locked the door on his way out?

We will also hear from MM, he ran the coach purse gift by her as well.
I bet it was legit on 10-20, but then became part of his perfect plan when he printed the ebay auctions before he left 11-2-06.

Okay I'm catching up. So MF has testified that all the doors to the home were locked. Were they deadbolts which could only be locked with a home key from the outside? So the killer locked the door on his way out?

All outside doors locked....large garage door unsecured and the entry from the garage to the house was unlocked.

I bet this jury was aware of how the other jury that was recently seated was talked about on social media. I bet their concerns stem from seeing what happened to that jury.

You're quite right, Mad74 -- JS mentioned that specifically when he addressed their concern about pictures, etc. -- he said something like, "in a recent previous case..." etc., etc., "... this will not happen in this case..." or words to that effect.

A reasonable concern from the jury, IMO, and I'm betting that JS was glad to discuss early on. (JS is mighty easy on the eyes, I'll add... and his accent certainly shows his southern roots...
icon11.gif
)

Hi to ya, MadWoman! :seeya:

JTF, do you still have the house plans?

Maybe start a separate thread for documents?

She's calling out for Michelle, didn't see anyone, didn't notice anything out of place downstairs.

Goes into kitchen, Michelles purse is on the counter.

So the killer / "robber" took the jewelry box but left MY's purse in plain view in the kitchen.

Borndem, do I detect a little crush on the Honorable Judge Stephens?

Outside the house, heard the dog, didn't see it. Loud whimper.

I hope the ADA closes his laptop before they get to photos of her body, considering her family is sitting right there. :(

Hi Donnie!

Yeah -- yesterday I saw him standing on the side wall -- today he is seated. He obviously is very invested in this one... Somehow, at least to me, that speaks volumes in that he is concerned enuff to be there, and it shows his support & belief in what his folks did in this case. JMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie