State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-8-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why would JLY be so frantic about MF getting the printouts if mY was at work till 5?
Well, he knew C was home alone.

Excellent witness!!!! I don't know how she held it together so well.

What time (or how early) do you guys think mommy Pat knew about the murder? Before? Immediately after?

I think that was his first phone call to Mommy Pat - to get instructions on what to do from that point.

I wonder if this jury will bond with each other like BC's jury did. That jury bonded quickly, and I think it's fair to say at least some of those friendships may last many years, if not forever.

Agree $1M in life insurance for professionals with young children is pretty standard.

JY's family tried to blackmail MF into publically declaring his innocent by cutting off contact with C. Absolutely disgusting. This testimony is heartbreaking and infuriating at the same time. MF is a class act.

I applaud the Fisher's for acting with such class. They did better than I would have done if I were in that situation. The Y's should be ashamed and embaressed of how they acted. As if JY was the victim and everyone was out to get him. Poor Michelle, I can't imagine what she had to put up with being part of that family.

It's doubtful that she remembered anything at all even a short time after the event.

Children often remember traumatic events 'in their own way'. She was a very verbal child, and that first day it certainly was fresh in her mind. I didn't 'think about it' for years and years, but always in the back of my mind I knew my mother attempted to drown me when I was approx. Cass' age. I verified that with an aunt of mine once I'd begun therapy as an adult, and she acknowledged it was true. She was shocked I *knew* about it. I've always had a terror of water, riding over long bridges, being in tight places, etc. Once I was in therapy awhile, all those things made sense once I was able to verbalize the drowning incident. Just say this as a 'time frame/childhood trauma' event and what children can and actually do remember, in their own child-like way.

What time (or how early) do you guys think mommy Pat knew about the murder? Before? Immediately after?

Me, Immediately after. I doubt she knew before, but then I'm not up to date on ALL of the Young family's *doings* either.

I didn't 'think about it' for years and years, but always in the back of my mind I knew my mother attempted to drown me when I was approx. Cass' age. I verified that with an aunt of mine once I'd begun therapy as an adult, and she acknowledged it was true. She was shocked I *knew* about it. I've always had a terror of water, riding over long bridges, being in tight places, etc. Once I was in therapy awhile, all those things made sense once I was able to verbalize the drowning incident. Just say this as a 'time frame/childhood trauma' event and what children can and actually do remember, in their own child-like way.

Im so sorry to hear this Gracielee!

I applaud the Fisher's for acting with such class. They did better than I would have done if I were in that situation. The Y's should be ashamed and embaressed of how they acted. As if JY was the victim and everyone was out to get him. Poor Michelle, I can't imagine what she had to put up with being part of that family.

Hey everyone!!!!
It certainly was all about Jason. No wonder Michelle was depressed.

OMG GracieLee. How horrible for you. :frown:

Does anyone know what little C. understands now about where her father is and/or what is going on?

The Cooper children knew their grandparents & aunt (now their mommy) were going away to help make sure 'the bad guy' went to jail for hurting their mommy. But they weren't told anything about who that person was and until they're much older, they won't have to hear anything more. No disparaging remarks ever made to the kids either.

OMG GracieLee. How horrible for you. :frown:

Does anyone know what little C. understands now about where her father is and/or what is going on?

The Cooper children knew their grandparents & aunt (now their mommy) were going away to help make sure 'the bad guy' went to jail for hurting their mommy. But they weren't told anything about who that person was and until they're much older, they won't have to hear anything more. No disparaging remarks ever made to the kids either.

Thank you all for your concern and support. Didn't want to come across as wanting *sympathy* etc., but just wanted to give some personal perspective on trauma, early childhood memories, and even a bit on how not encouraging a child to *speak about* trauma can cause them unconscious damage for years. I do appreciate the concern and support, and even now, if I'm able to help someone by relating past stuff, it helps me to feel better and make sense of it all. Like 'okay, I had a hard life, but it's given me the chance to hopefully help somebody else by talking about it'. That's how I look at it now, but then I've had years and years of therapy. :crazy:

I really wish we knew what Cass saw, heard, and remembers. And perhaps what kind of *damage* living with the young clan could have done to her, efforts to *change* perhaps what were real *memories* she had. :(

He is evil incarnate. And his family trying to extort public support from the Fisher fam. in exchange for contact & visitation with little C? Vile people.

Goes into kitchen, Michelles purse is on the counter.

Can't you just imagine feeling the hackles of your neck standing up?? Ohh, that's creepy. In all seriousness, you know she was all goosebumps and her breathing was probably in little gasps by now. She knew this was not going to turn out good -- and she very probably knew what & by whom...the outside lights, the car in the wrong place, the purse in the wrong place... And she had to keep going .... Oh, this poor woman, aunt, and little sister...

I noticed the defense team objected very little during M.F's testimony. This allowed the testimony to flow smoothly and quickly. I think there had been at least 3 tantrums and several kittens born at this point in that last trial.

{ computer forensic expert testifying now in C.A. trial. Looking at browser cache, files deleted, decoding, talking about file anomalies! and...Google search!}

more deja vu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member