Support Thread: Tony & Leonard Padilla

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Tony!

What do you think the odds are someone else or persons could be arrested or charged in this case?

One question I do have (and I apologize if it's already been asked and answered) is about security. Leonard mentioned tonight that they'd have to beef up security because of threats and gathering protesters (I keep picturing lynch mobs in my mind!). How much responsibility does your group hold for her security?

Lisha

First of all Tony, it is Crow Time. For me. I heard your promises at the beginning but I have heard similar things from too many politicians and defense attorneys and I didn't really believe. Until your uncle began talking after the documents were released. So thank you for teaching me that it is true that there are still some people in the public world that do still have integrity.

My question is this. Is the current status of Casey's bail somehow connected to their cooperation with TES?

Hey Tony, aside from my message previously. I heard Leonard say, If I heard him correctly a week ago, Say on TV that if Casey is brought up on more charges, other than the ones she was originally bailed out for that her bond is revoked, anyways. So isnt it a done deal if she takes an offered plea bargain? And is charged with more charges? correct?

at least thats what Leonard responded last week. So IMO its a win/win maybe??

Peace!

Despite Casey lies and lifestyle and all of the people who seemed to come out of the woodwork to say what a bad person she is I still have to wonder if she did get herself mixed up in some really, really bad stuff and is not mentally able to tell the whole truth so she doles it out in bits and pieces. It's almost like she is being compelled to not talk. As far as revoking her bond I do not see that as anyones business but your own. Bond has nothing to do with guilt or not. It is a right under law.

Another question regarding security--has any more thought been put into a safe house if in fact Casey does remain free for a while?

I belive you said the sole purpose of getting Casey out of jail was so she could speak freely and help find Caylee. Since it is obvious that Caylee is dead why won't you revoke her bond?

If her bail is revoked do you recover your money?

Tony,

Have you or your company signed any legal agreements in regard to this bail, or privacy with Casey Anthonys attorney or family?

Hey Tony

I have to say at first your uncle irritated me to no end BUT over the last couple of days I can see he has been personally affected by the turns that have come up.

Add to that his ability to admit he made a mistake and he has gained my respect.

MY QUESTION:Will the Anthonys in any way be involved with the TES search outside of conversations? IE will they participate in the search?

OMG. Leonard broke my heart tonight on Nancy Grace. If anyone still questions his intentions I challenge them to watch his appearance on tonight's show and still make the same claim.

I hope to God this does not close Leonard and Tony's big wonderful hearts. This would sour most people on the human race. I am praying that L&P will continue to believe that most people are good and appreciate the help they can provide.

We love you Tricia, and agree with what you said above about LP and TP. You've asked people here to show the upmost respect to our visitors, and we will. Yay, we are capable ... we can show respect, and have shown respect.and alrleady have.

I hope that LP and TP see this thread showing our gratitude. If not, I'm going to have to print this out, fly to Florida, track them down, stalk them to give them a hard copy of this thread. It will not be pretty. So LP and TP, read this thread. Pretty please? We respect you!

Laney

Tony,
To revoke or not to revoke?

Okay I was waiting for this one.

Remember that the premise of bail is to guarantee a person's appearence in court. Essentially that is what it is. Think about this in the simplest terms possible. 1) There are no new charges in regards to the case. 2) She is still not a flight risk. 3) This is really important; The toughest part of my job is to separate guilt and innocence for people out on bail. Regardless of my thoughts I have to separate emotion from the fact that everybody that I bail or others bail have the right to be out and without any changes to the situation, I have to maintain my professionalism to the industry and protect the integrity of bail and our rights to it. I know that there is enlightening evidence that could and may have a twist on this case but it is imperative that I stay grounded or neutral either way. This is where I beg you to please see this from a side of a business and a right and not a personal attack. I hope this makes some sense and I know there will be numerous naysayers out there.

Tony, whether or not you revoke Casey's bail is your decision alone. None of us can even really begin to speculate on the decsions that you must make at this point in time. Therefore I will not advise you on this issue, but only will say that you and your uncle really put yourselves out there in the attempt to do something incredible. And for that, regardless of my personal opinions and your business and personal decisions, you have my full support.

Do you think that TES coming into the picture will help your uncle Leonard make a graceful exit? It seems like it would be a natural transition.

You gotta feel for the guy. He must be beside himself that this callous snip of girl is thumbing her nose at everyone while her daughter lays cold.

But, Tony. From a purely business standpoint, when is it not worth it anymore?

Is having her mute on the street worth the money you're gonna have to shell out to keep tabs on her until November, simply because the risk of loss is enormous?

If you don't mind my asking.

Hi Tony,

After what your uncle said tonight, do you think it's better to revoke the bond, not for spite but rather for protection? I am sure is she were getting threats before they are going to go up substantially now. To be honest, I worry about the safety of your team.

I am one who doesn't believe she should be back in jail....Not until Caylee is found. Not for Casey's benefit at all but for the name of Caylee and for her family that loved her. They deserve to face her one on one.

Since the purpose of her being bonded out was to help find her daughter, and she hasn't done that, I think she should go back to jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back