SURPRISE HEARING Friday 18th August

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I understand some still having apprehension of their innocence myself included.

IMO, this confusing hearing does not equate justice if they have to plead guilty in order to get freedom. An earlier link referenced the pros having evidence against them.

It's all very confusing. I think the murdered boys deserve justice and if WM3 are guilty and will admit to guilt, I honestly don't see what justice this serves?

Hope I'm making sense.......

Maybe it will be cleared up when the public hearing begins. Hope so!

They have to declare their guilt? What kind of arrangement is this? :banghead:

The only live link that works for me is CNN and it's only show Byers talking. Is there anything inside the courtroom?

http://twitter.com/#!/ashblackstone
@ashblackstone
Just announced to packed hallway tahy anyone wearing shorts or a tank top will not be allowed in the courtroom! #nojoke #wm3

@ashblackstone
Ashley Blackstone
Deputy just told the crowd to "keep quiet." #WM3

@ashblackstone Little Rock, Arkansas
Morning news anchor for Today's THV in Little Rock.http://todaysthv.com

I am not in jail on death row, so I cannot argue with any decision they make. But I dont get how this isnt some kind of extortion if the reports are true. :(

JohnnyFirecloud: Lorri Davis (Damien Echols' wife) and Eddie Vedder are in the house, as is Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks, for the #WM3 court hearing. [via Twitter]

I wouldn't want Damien Echols living in my neighborhood. Just sayin'.

I am not in jail on death row, so I cannot argue with any decision they make. But I dont get how this isnt some kind of extortion if the reports are true. :(

it is b/c the DA will never admit they made a mistake,so they said to the guys you admit you are guilty and we don't have to admit we made a mistake and you can go home..its wrong on many levels...and to top all that off..the 3 little murdered victims will never get justice..the real killer/killers will never answer to their crimes...

Oh well, that's that then. That totally proves guilt.

Johnny Depp saying he's innocent doesn't prove innocence either...or the Dixie Chicks. Just sayin.....

Sorry but pleading guilty to get out is not justice for either party. The murdered boys nor is it for the WM3 if they're really innocent.

They will forever have suspicion upon them, imo. If I was innocent, I'd want to be proven innocent in a court of law. All charges dropped and I would sure as heck want compensation!!!! LOTS OF IT! $$$$$$

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back