Surprise witness supposedly may testify as early as tomorrow...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Local 6s Facebook a few minutes ago -

WKMG Local 6 George Anthony's mistress talks to Tony Pipitone before she takes the stand! Don't miss what she says he told her about Caylee's death.

If they had read the discovery, they would KNOW what she said about Caylee's death. lol

George's mistress?? :floorlaugh: His mistress?? :lol:
I realize the word "mistress" is no longer strictly construed as a "kept woman," but even so, "mistress" is a still a mighty highfallutin' word to use in association with George Anthony. Among other things, wasn't he so broke that he accepted quite a large amount of her hard-earned money?

Honestly, sometimes I fear my bra-burning sisters and I went a tad too far in our campaign for equality. I mean, back then, a "mistress" had a right to expect to be "kept" by the man, not the other way around.

Yeeesh! Stop the progress train, I want to get off....

Why does she have an alias?

GA told RC it was an accident that snowballed out of control.
I wonder if she was coached to call Tony Pippitone by the DF to give her opinion.

god whats he supposed to say to a chick hes trying to bed.....darling ica is innocent...of course he is going to say something that sounds plausible to a potential sex romp partner..otherwise how is he going to get the goods?

hes lying to her for a reason. so he can qualify for a good time. he probably figures, if i make up something that sounds POSSIBLE this chick is gonna love my honesty....and i'm IN.

i believe he might well have said it. so what. doesnt mean its true.

anthonys have lied for a whole lot less.

George's mistress?? :floorlaugh: His mistress?? :lol:
Honestly, sometimes I fear my bra-burning sisters and I went a tad too far in our campaign for equality. I mean, back then, a "mistress" had a right to expect to be "kept" by the man, not the other way around.

Yeeesh! Stop the progress train, I want to get off....

oh, you think???? isnt it lovely women now have the right to be killed in the middle east in battle. way to go.

I may be in the minority (and will eat crow if I'm wrong) but I believe the Anthony's are fully behind JB et al in all this, and have received all the DT's memos and scripts. JMO

I've been thinking the same thing ever since Puzzler posted this:

Snip:

I went back and found the moment yesterday (June 18) when Cindy was apparently rejoicing over Dr. Spitz's testimony. He had just opined that the duct tape was never on Caylee's face and was put on the skull after decomposition. Then he began to explain adipocere. CM asked how long that took to form, and JA requested a sidebar. The camera pans over to Cindy during the sidebar. Footage is online at Day 33 In Casey Anthony Murder Trial Pt. 4 starting around the 28:20 mark. It only lasts for a second or two before she notices the camera.

smiling.jpg

I've never heard that before, when did she say this " don't worry, I didnt tell them anything.' ?

I'm really worried for George, because all of the above along with RCs testimony(if she testifies) could put an element of doubt in the jurys mind.

She said that in one of the jail house visit tapes. I think it was the first visit.

I am worried about him too. If RC testifies and gets it out that he said ' it was an accident that snowballed..' that will fit in with the DT's fairy tale.

oh, you think???? isnt it lovely women now have the right to be killed in the middle east in battle. way to go.

I know. :waitasec:

Actually, all most of us wanted was for women to have an equal oppoortunity for jobs for which they were qualified, and for women to receive equal pay for equal work. We didn't quite foresee that when women were finally able to have challenging careers outside the home, they would still be expected to carry all, or most of, the burden of cooking, cleaning, shopping, children, etc., etc., ad infinitum.

As a commercial in the 80''s used to tell us in a congratulatory way, "You've come a long way, baby!"

:banghead:

god whats he supposed to say to a chick hes trying to bed.....darling ica is innocent...of course he is going to say something that sounds plausible to a potential sex romp partner..otherwise how is he going to get the goods?

hes lying to her for a reason. so he can qualify for a good time. he probably figures, if i make up something that sounds POSSIBLE this chick is gonna love my honesty....and i'm IN.

i believe he might well have said it. so what. doesnt mean its true.

anthonys have lied for a whole lot less.

Well, there you go--GA can take the stand and just tell it like it was. LOL

And then, using his most triumphant expression and pompous tone, George can finish by informing Baez, "By now, you should be able to figure out for yourself, sir, that I Am A Philanderer, not a Pedophile! Please get that straight, sir, and show me some respect!"

Depends on your perspective I suppose. I see your point, but it's a difficult thing to train to do a job side by side with men, be every bit as qualified to perform said job, and then not be allowed to go where you're needed most because you're female. I guess maybe you can take comfort in the fact that women would still have a choice in that we don't have to register with selected service? Sorry mods, I know that's totally O/T. Getting back on track...

In the very first jailhouse visit between KC and CA/GA....Cindy starts off by saying "We forgive anything that you've said or done".....KC responds "Don't Worry, I Haven't Said Anything" then changes the subject.

"Don't Worry, I Haven't Said Anything"

I've always thought they were referring to the fight they had the night of Father's Day.

In the very first jailhouse visit between KC and CA/GA....Cindy starts off by saying "We forgive anything that you've said or done".....KC responds "Don't Worry, I Haven't Said Anything" then changes the subject.

This always sticks with me too! Clearly Cindy is letting Casey know everything is OK since the big huge fight.

In her interview w/OCSO she stated that GA said, "I really believe it was an accident. And it just went wrong and she tried to cover it up".

It begins on page 16, line 25 of this PDF:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/33391142/River-Cruz-Krystal-Holloway-OCSO-Interviews

It's an 84 page PDF and has some interesting stuff. I personally believe she is a pretty shady character that has inserted herself for her 15 minutes, but she may decide she should have tended to her knitting when JA is thru with her. JMO

Thank you Dani for finding this, you saved me time from looking for it!

This is the defense spin, just as the infamous Dr. Spitz had the nerve to call Dr. G's examination of skeletal remains shoddy due to not opening Caylee's skull...she didn't need to desecrate this child more than her mother allowed her to desecrate..

Anyway, RC needs to be truthful on the witness stand for the Anthony's wanted desperately to believe this had to have been an accident (and probably still do)...that spiraled out of control...they don't want to believe their own flesh and blood would deliberately take her own daughters life, yet, it seems to be what she did..I now realize why ICA and Baez get along so well...they both have no problems misrepresenting the truth. Baez' OS doesn't fit the evidence and ICA will go down...but she wants to bring her entire house down with her..That's evil incarnate...:loser: she's not that good an actress and I so hope ICA takes the stand...the State will make minced meat out of her...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I have read and been here for so long but have to admit, I have not been able to read every post. Do we know if "Skye" had a lawyer when she was in jail - and could she have been the one to give ICA JB'S name?

These sisters put themselves into this case, neither one is a victim of George.

ETA Have to hurry and get my shower and get dressed so I will be ready for my sausage gravy.

Matt Morgan, John morgan's son said in the interview last week that vt did not get this phone number until February 2010 and that the kidnapping charge was the result of a domestic dispute that lasted five minutes. He served his time and has been a contributing member of society ever since. I believe he said he was married, a good christian man and had maintained a good relationship with his "kidnapping" victim.

He looks pretty big and scary like Mr.T from the A team and was none too happy about this mess during the interview. Another ICA/Baez casualty and an upcoming act in the circus - I mean defense case?

Sorry if this has been corrected, but I believe you meant to type "vt did not get this phone number until 2009". Just don't want anyone to be confused.

If they bring RC in as a witness and she testifies that Cindy fought with KC and had her hands around her throat, wouldn't that reinforce motive for the state? Remember Shirley P said maybe Cindy love Caylee more than KC. Then we KC breaking up with Jessie for that same reason. The motive would be jealousy and rage. KC said herself, she is a spiteful bxxch. RC could do more harm to the DF than good. IMO

Unless she has direct knowledge, whatever she "heard" from GA will be hearsay and will not make it into the trial, IMO... JB can try to make her a viable witness, but the prosecution is going to eat her alive.

"Don't Worry, I Haven't Said Anything"

I've always thought they were referring to the fight they had the night of Father's Day.

IIRC she said it in response to Cindy who had just told her they forgave her for anything she'd said.

It's all about context and the eye of the beholder I guess.

I took it Cindy was referring to her taking LE to her phantom office at Universal, and claiming she had left Caylee at an apartment that had been vacant for nearly 5 months.......information Cindy would have most certainly have been aware of, in addition to the visit to the old folks home.

That's one of the reasons she was in jail at that point........for lying to police.

BBM
Right, River Cruz has changed her story now....all the more reason why she will not be believed! She has contacted several in the media for interviews right before her testimony not to mention the Enquirer article w/this new story... again, all the more reason she will not be believed. The Prosecution will have no problem ripping her to shreds if she chooses to get on the stand and lie.

Something else about RC that conflicts with how she presented herself in the begining during her statement to LE. She appeared to be a victum stating various reasons among those how she loaned GA money and got involved with GA because she felt sorry for him. RC made the initial contact and continued to visit the tent site. Now RC states she and GA were intimate and if this is true what type of a woman who is having an affair with another woman's husband would show up at the door with flowers for CA and when the remains were found shows up at the funeral. There appear to be a lot of older women on this jury that might now appreciate this fact and discount RC's story as simply "sour grapes".

I first thought RC sounded ver credible. Now it sets my hinky meter off the charts. Just sayin. jmo

It won't be Vasco. LKB was running away from him tonight, saying if he had only bothered to talk to defense investigators, all this could have been avoided. It's Vasco's fault, dontcha know. Defense red herring #5,792.

Every night I have been calling Prime News, JVM, and NG ( I had quit watching until recently due to them not providing correct info and I despise Linda Kinney Badden ) and I can't get through. I am SOOOOOO sick of seeeing and/or listening to LKB. In my own opinion, LKB is destroying the ratings because she is.... I can't say what my opinion is of her because I don't want to be kicked off from here. I honestly feel like she ( LKB ) is one of the people that is texting Jose Baez and telling him what to ask witnesses. Regardless of who it is that JB is texting with, I think it is WRONG. It is soooo unprofressional for anyone, not just JB, to be texting or whatever he's doing, while HHJP is trying to speak to him. JMHO.

:loser:

I ponder if the defense is using RC to rattle CA's trust in GA, to try to get her (CA) on board with throwing GA under the bus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aandatruckrepair