Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 22 May 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHCH are pretty thorough with their reportings. I've been finding videos from them I hadn't seen before and this one is of MS's arrests. Nick D sure makes it sound certain LE have the right guys. What I mean is, many kind of pussy foot around kwim. Not sure if it was ever announced where MS was arrested, but this video does give that information. Arrested on Dorval Drive and Wyecroft Road where MS was walking a few blocks from his home. Also his no contact list consists of 17 people and two families. MOO.

http://www.chch.com/bosma-murder-suspect-in-court/

Thank you for finding that news clip. What a piece of crap Smich is.

CHCH are pretty thorough with their reportings. I've been finding videos from them I hadn't seen before and this one is of MS's arrests. Nick D sure makes it sound certain LE have the right guys. What I mean is, many kind of pussy foot around kwim. Not sure if it was ever announced where MS was arrested, but this video does give that information. Arrested on Dorval Drive and Wyecroft Road where MS was walking a few blocks from his home. Also his no contact list consists of 17 people and two families. MOO.

I am fairly certain location of arrest was always available. I recall some of the MSM maps and timelines included location, not to mention reports and photos of LE searching wooded area where he was caught.

I cant open that link. Who is Nick D.?

Considering that was fairly early in the Smich investigation it is interesting they already had a no-contact list of 17 people.

I wonder if they are friends or associates or acquaintances that are spillin' the beans on MS or DM

Maybe ArchAngel7 would know , or can speculate on who the 17 may be ... would it include TB's family as well ? ... or just MS circle of acquaintances ? Potential witnesses ?

Or do the courts sometimes issue no-contact lists simply as a routine practice in such cases ?

Considering that was fairly early in the Smich investigation it is interesting they already had a no-contact list of 17 people.

I wonder if they are friends or associates or acquaintances that are spillin' the beans on MS or DM

Maybe ArchAngel7 would know , or can speculate on who the 17 may be ... would it include TB's family as well ? ... or just MS circle of acquaintances ? Potential witnesses ?

Or do the courts sometimes issue no-contact lists simply as a routine practice in such cases ?

The chch clip says "a long list of 17 individuals and two families"

I am fairly certain location of arrest was always available. I recall some of the MSM maps and timelines included location, not to mention reports and photos of LE searching wooded area where he was caught.

Yes, it was always available. There were lots of articles and photos about the search around his house, in his house, in his mother's car, and details of how the arrest happened, SWAT team, police with guns drawn, tear gas, etc.

Nick D. is the news anchor in the video.

JMO

The chch clip says "a long list of 17 individuals and two families"

I wonder who the additional 3 people are too.

Both accused have been ordered to have no contact with a long list of people. Their lists are nearly identical, although Smich has three additional names on his. The identities of those named are protected by a publication ban, as is any evidence against Smich and Millard.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/3236885-clairmont-accused-bosma-killer-cowers-in-court/

I would guess that there is some cooperation from somewhere, coupled with what evidence has been found so far. Sometimes, evidence "frees the tongue."

On the do not contact list, it is pretty much in the same category as any other type restraining order and as such could include victims, their families, etc., and whomever else the Crown IDs and may use as a witness.

Maybe the "two families" are Mark's and Dave's or possibly MS's girlfriend's family?

I would guess that there is some cooperation from somewhere, coupled with what evidence has been found so far. Sometimes, evidence "frees the tongue."

On the do not contact list, it is pretty much in the same category as any other type restraining order and as such could include victims, their families, etc., and whomever else the Crown IDs and may use as a witness.

Maybe the "two families" are Mark's and Dave's or possibly MS's girlfriend's family?

BBM - you mean MS's family?
Who is Dave?

Yes, it was always available. There were lots of articles and photos about the search around his house, in his house, in his mother's car, and details of how the arrest happened, SWAT team, police with guns drawn, tear gas, etc.

Nick D. is the news anchor in the video.

JMO

and searching for the murder weapon? JMO

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/16...rMZH1DM+Xl4Y7CA1U3SX6eVI85KKhKY0g3zo994xVEw==

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/ne...-look-for-news-photo/169325842?Language=en-US

BBM Snoofo, MS was caught walking down Dorval Drive near Wyecroft Road. It is JMO, LE showed up at his door and he bailed out the back, going through the bushes behind his property. LE probably searched that area looking for him and possibly for any evidence/weapon he might have had on him. They caught up with him on Dorval Drive. Did he get injured from trying to bail again on LE on Dorval? It was reported he had bruises or abrasions to his face the following court day.

I really wonder if DM finally caved and spoke to DP and tried to pin the murder on MS before MS arrest and this is how LE learnt of MS's involvement. DM wouldn't talk to LE but possibly did with DP, who in turn relayed the info to LE of MS's involvement. JMO.

Smich was arrested while walking near Dorval Drive and Wyecroft Road in Oakville this morning. Police were also at a home listed as being owned by the Smich family earlier this morning. The arrest was made less than one kilometre from the home.

Neighbours told CBC News in Hamilton that police arrived at the Smich home at about 9 a.m. Officers were still at the house in the afternoon.

Tactical officers and plainclothes police were seen coming and going from the home and gathered around vehicles outside. A neighbour reported seeing officers with guns drawn on the street.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/2nd-suspect-named-in-tim-bosma-slaying-1.1329948

It will be interesting to find out how these two came together. Drugs, cars, friend of a friend of a friend? MS may have been attracted to the belief DM had big money and he would do anything for a little bit of money. Just like TLM; would do anything for a little bit of love. Was MS hoping DM would financially back him in a career choice? JMO.

Both were known to share an affection for cars and drugs - were those the ties that brought them together?

Was Millard led astray by Smich? Was it the other way around? Or did two like-minded adrenaline-junkies find they had much in common? The devil and his partner - though who can say for sure which role, if any, either played.

"On May 6 our lives changed forever. The devil led the vilest form of evil down my driveway," Sharlene Bosma told mourners at her husband's memorial service Wednesday, "and it smiled at me before taking Tim away."

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/straighttalk/archives/2013/05/20130524-085924.html

It will be interesting to find out how these two came together. Drugs, cars, friend of a friend of a friend? MS may have been attracted to the belief DM had big money and he would do anything for a little bit of money. Just like TLM; would do anything for a little bit of love. Was MS hoping DM would financially back him in a career choice? JMO.

Both were known to share an affection for cars and drugs - were those the ties that brought them together?

Was Millard led astray by Smich? Was it the other way around? Or did two like-minded adrenaline-junkies find they had much in common? The devil and his partner - though who can say for sure which role, if any, either played.

"On May 6 our lives changed forever. The devil led the vilest form of evil down my driveway," Sharlene Bosma told mourners at her husband's memorial service Wednesday, "and it smiled at me before taking Tim away."

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/straighttalk/archives/2013/05/20130524-085924.html

I haven't read anything about DM having an 'affection for drugs', can you please post links to support that, TIA.

Poor Mark, even his own thread is about DM. :)

Oops, my apologies! I probably should have asked for links asserting that MS has an affection for cars. From what I recall, he doesn't even own one, or have a valid licence, does he?

I honestly think that I personally still know almost nothing about MS compared to the wealth of information that has been dug up in relation to DM. Is it because one seems to fit the stereotype of a typical criminal while one really does not? Or is it because one has a close relation with ties to MSM who everyone seems to be giving professional courtesy to? I personally think it is a little odd, when I think about it, that two people are accused of the same crime, yet the one who is related to someone in the media gets almost no coverage while the one who isn't seems to be the news story of the year. It makes me hope that someone is not using their possible insider information and professional influence to shift and slant any media involved to protect their family.

Oops, my apologies! I probably should have asked for links asserting that MS has an affection for cars. From what I recall, he doesn't even own one, or have a valid licence, does he?

I honestly think that I personally still know almost nothing about MS compared to the wealth of information that has been dug up in relation to DM. Is it because one seems to fit the stereotype of a typical criminal while one really does not? Or is it because one has a close relation with ties to MSM who everyone seems to be giving professional courtesy to? I personally think it is a little odd, when I think about it, that two people are accused of the same crime, yet the one who is related to someone in the media gets almost no coverage while the one who isn't seems to be the news story of the year. It makes me hope that someone is not using their possible insider information and professional influence to shift and slant any media involved to protect their family.

LOL, I highly doubt MS' sister has enough pull to 'shift and slant any media involved'. Anyway, it's not the media she should be worried about, it's the evidence and the facts that matter in the end. I doubt she can change that. IMO, DM is getting more negative attention on WS (from most), because TB's body was found on his farm, TB's truck was found in his mom's driveway, stolen vehicles were found in his airplane hangar, his dads 'suicide' is being investigated as a possible homicide, and he is one of the last few people to have contact with a girl who has been missing almost a year and a half. When I google MS, there's not a heck of a lot of information that comes up, in fact it usually changes his last name to 'Smith'. MOO

LOL, I highly doubt MS' sister has enough pull to 'shift and slant any media involved'. Anyway, it's not the media she should be worried about, it's the evidence and the facts that matter in the end. I doubt she can change that. IMO, DM is getting more negative attention on WS (from most), because TB's body was found on his farm, TB's truck was found in his mom's driveway, stolen vehicles were found in his airplane hangar, his dads 'suicide' is being investigated as a possible homicide, and he is one of the last few people to have contact with a girl who has been missing almost a year and a half. When I google MS, there's not a heck of a lot of information that comes up, in fact it usually changes his last name to 'Smith'. MOO

I agree with most of what you are saying, except that this is definitely a trial by media if there ever was one, so it seems like MS has gotten off easy. Perhaps if he had more stuff, properties to leave a body on, a mom he didn't live with, a business to keep supposedly stolen vehicles in, then the situation might be reversed.

I still see it as a media bias though, I haven't read any articles talking to MS's former classmates or even seen more than a couple of pictures of him, let alone his parents and grandparents and ex girlfriends, and contracts that might have been signed by someone with the same last name. He is actually accused of unrelated crimes but no one cares about those because no one died or is missing, I suppose. I guess that it is better entertainment to discuss possible crimes over actual crimes, if the actual crimes are boring old graffiti and drug charges. I think because of this he will be the only one likely to get a fair trial out of the two as well.

Yes.

Also, like AE mentioned in another thread, certain WS members jump at every chance to defend DM, even on the MS thread, whereas statements like the one at the top of this page (#194) are ignored because MS doesn't have an "innocent lamb" posse on here like DM does. No response to posts = stalled conversation about MS.

Yes.

Also, like AE mentioned in another thread, certain WS members jump at every chance to defend DM, even on the MS thread, whereas statements like the one at the top of this page (#194) are ignored because MS doesn't have an "innocent lamb" posse on here like DM does. No response to posts = stalled conversation about MS.

Actually it is easy to judge by what we see and what we already know for a fact. We know Smich has a criminal record. We know Smich does not hide his use of narcotics from cameras and looks like a natural smoking from any type of drug apparatus. We have see him "play" a murderous butcher in a rap video that makes one uneasy just to view it (hey, I had difficulty looking at Richard Gere in movies for some years after seeing him play a despicable crooked cop on Internal Affairs!). So when someone calls him a creep, well he does kind of look like one and act like one. That doesn't make him a murderer and if someone called him that with conviction, I would tend to correct them as well, in that he has not been convicted with murder. But is he a creep, well yeah he kinda looks like a creep. He may not be, but I have less reason to run to his defence on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06