Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 22 May 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking the say10 was somewhere different (if no one else has noticed it), but same penmanship (IMO). I am going to brantford today, will check if it closer to my end (live in simcoe area)

Re lack of Mark Smich info, there's a publication ban that covers many of his close friends. The family has probably been told by his lawyer not to talk. So that leaves not a whole lot of people.

Also agree that Smich is just not that interesting. He's a petty criminal who's been in trouble since his early teens. It's not a rich boy murderer appearing out of the blue.

Re lack of Mark Smich info, there's a publication ban that covers many of his close friends. The family has probably been told by his lawyer not to talk. So that leaves not a whole lot of people.

Also agree that Smich is just not that interesting. He's a petty criminal who's been in trouble since his early teens. It's not a rich boy murderer appearing out of the blue.

Is it a publication ban or a do not contact ban for DM and MS? I'm only asking since obvious people like the Etobicoke test drive man are likely on a list, and yet MSM still interviewed him.

Is it a publication ban or a do not contact ban for DM and MS? I'm only asking since obvious people like the Etobicoke test drive man are likely on a list, and yet MSM still interviewed him.

No contact is for DM and MS. They cannot contact the witnesses.

MSM can contact them but not name them and not publish anything that could be prejudicial to case.

Thanks for the clarity, you mentioned publication ban, so wanted to be sure you meant no-contact. :)

darn multi-quote didnt work.

What is the "KR business"?

1st ive heard of this K R buisness connection , there is a few buisness s across the road from fairgrounds , not much beyond that , i do know some 1 who part owns a buisness there , if theres any dirt there , he will know..

one of the over passes between Hamilton an Brantford does say "don't you lift?"
or something very close to that.

one of the over passes between Hamilton an Brantford does say "don't you lift?"
or something very close to that.

"Do you even lift, bro" is a meme, so naturally there are pics of that particular one out there. Unfortunately the one we're looking for likely hasn't gotten the same attention.

Oj7BRL7l.jpg

I am thinking the say10 was somewhere different (if no one else has noticed it), but same penmanship (IMO). I am going to brantford today, will check if it closer to my end (live in simcoe area)

Wasn't it on the 401 near Burlington?

It must have been! Saw nothing in the few exits on 403 (hwy 24 to king George). Could it have been the QEW? I rarely take the 401 near Toronto..

QEW would make sense, goes right by Oakville.

Wasn't it on the 401 near Burlington?

I found the original post by NorthernReef that mentioned the SAY10 graffiti. He/she said it was on the eastbound 401 in/near Milton, past the Guelph Line exit. FWIW, that would be along one of the routes from the Waterloo hangar to Oakville.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9501114&postcount=57"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - General Discussion and Theories[/ame]

Today is a court day, wonder what's going to happen?

Most likely just a remand.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

i drive under the 4th line overpass daily. any grafitti that MS was working on when arrested last year has definitely been cleaned.

i haven't taken a closer look to see if any faint marks remain, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420