Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 22 May 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter has notes from the hearing. It might take some hours to transfer information to MSM.

Twitter has notes from the hearing. It might take some hours to transfer information to MSM.

Coming down through Twitter - no new details released on TB case, DM and MS to reappear August 1 when disclosure will be given. MS will appear via video. It appears some disclosure was given to DM's lawyer today but no details being talked about.

"Do you even lift, bro" is a meme, so naturally there are pics of that particular one out there. Unfortunately the one we're looking for likely hasn't gotten the same attention.

Oj7BRL7l.jpg

What does the writing on the overhead bridges have to do with case , ive missed alot apparently ,, i just dont see connection here , enlighten me please thx

What does the writing on the overhead bridges have to do with case , ive missed alot apparently ,, i just dont see connection here , enlighten me please thx

This is MS's thread. MS and a buddy were previously charged with graffiti. HTH

October 1, 2012
Two Oakville men, aged 25 and 21, are facing charges after graffiti was sprayed-painted on the Fourth Line/QEW overpass Saturday night.

http://www.insidehalton.com/news-story/2904155-adults-arrested-for-overpass-graffiti/

Thanx swedie Wow thats out there , i dont know how many times ive seen writing on overpasses ,, unless u see that same saying where S M lived , i wouldnt make much of it ,,, did S M even have a car , he was caught walking a bit from his home , never heard of him driving a car,, think a weak connection there ..

Don't know if this has been posted yet. The first reporter said MS appeared in court with scratches on his face. Other reports I have read claimed a black eye... Something must have happened to MS after his sister's wedding because he had no black eye in the one photo of him at her wedding. If he would have received any injuries during the time of TB's murder, they would of healed over by the time he was arrested 16/17 days later I would assume. I wouldn't be surprised if MS was a scrapper. MOO

There are a couple videos in this link. Click on video link again after first video plays. A reaction from one with a female friend who spoke to a reporter. We cannot sleuth her but just to hear her reaction to MS's arrest is interesting IMO. Woman in car? MS's mother? I feel awful for her. MOO

http://globalnews.ca/news/585372/who-is-mark-smich/

Don't know if this has been posted yet. The first reporter said MS appeared in court with scratches on his face. Other reports I have read claimed a black eye... Something must have happened to MS after his sister's wedding because he had no black eye in the one photo of him at her wedding. If he would have received any injuries during the time of TB's murder, they would of healed over by the time he was arrested 16/17 days later I would assume. I wouldn't be surprised if MS was a scrapper. MOO

There are a couple videos in this link. Click on video link again after first video plays. A reaction from one with a female friend who spoke to a reporter. We cannot sleuth her but just to hear her reaction to MS's arrest is interesting IMO.

yes, that's all been covered

many were speculating about how he received his black eye

Thanx swedie Wow thats out there , i dont know how many times ive seen writing on overpasses ,, unless u see that same saying where S M lived , i wouldnt make much of it ,,, did S M even have a car , he was caught walking a bit from his home , never heard of him driving a car,, think a weak connection there ..

BBM and what makes you think that if you don't mind me asking? MS lived close to that area. Did you read the full article? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
"Worlds Dumbest Criminals" Talk about being caught RED handed or whatever colour(s) they had on their hands. :laughcry:IMHO.

Both suspects allegedly had paint on their hands while one[/B] suspect was allegedly in possession of a bag containing 10 cans of spray paint.
Police said they also found a freshly-painted tag on the south side of the overpass.

http://www.insidehalton.com/news-story/2904155-adults-arrested-for-overpass-graffiti/

It's impossible to get an impaired driving charge on foot. My opinion of course.

snipped by me for length and BBM

............Global News has learned that Smich, 25, has a long history with the justice system.

He was convicted of drug possession in 2005 and 2006, for failing to comply twice in 2006 and impaired driving in 2009...............

yes, that's all been covered

many were speculating about how he received his black eye

I say MS is a scrapper, possible wannabe gangster, probably shot off his mouth to someone and got into a fight. Probably wasn't his first black eye, scratched and bloodied face. It's just the way he rolls, know what Ima sayin'? Maybe a drunkin brawl or fell down drunk. Could he be an unruly "kid"/adult and his mom tried to put him in line? Abusive gf? Someone found out he was connected to DM and knowing DM was arrested for such a horrific crime, felt MS was involved also and beat him up? Did he receive it while being arrested by LE? Where shall we start? :moo:

MSmay or may not have had a car, but the other person he was with may have as well. Not sure what you mean by a weak connection, he had been charged and has a court appearance for this charge as well

He didnt have the bruisins days before at the wedding. The general agreement by all here is things got rough during arrrest. We know of no other conflict after wedding day. This was covered in depth here shortly after his arrest and first court date if you want to go back and check out the great sleuthing!

On an FB group, there was an article posted by the Canadian Press. It does state that MS had an "impaired driving conviction in 2008." Perhaps he didn't have a car, but the man can/could drive. (not sure if I can post a link to that group?? it is a public group.)

As for the "weak connection", MS is facing a charge for the alleged spray-painting of an overpass.

Global News has learned that Smich, 25, has a long history with the justice system.

He was convicted of drug possession in 2005 and 2006, for failing to comply twice in 2006 and impaired driving in 2009.

He is also facing a charge of mischief for allegedly spray-painting a highway overpass.

-Smich who moved to Oakville approximately 5 years ago with his mother and two sisters.
-Smich’s two sisters have since moved out.
-Smich family generally kept to themselves.
-On the porch just smoking and hanging out.
-Despite the serious charges the 25-year-old Oakville man faces, one of his friends broke down in tears and said he is “an amazing person, he’s a sweetheart, he’ll do anything for you. He’s just a really good person,”
-But that “sweetheart” is now facing murder charges.

Sounds like MS's female friend didn't really know her buddy after all. Many cold hearted murderers can be sweethearts, good people when it suits them. They might even commit murder for for a friend. MOO

I could be wrong, but I think the "weak connection" referred to may be between the tag MS was charged for and other graffiti along the highway. It was referred to as a "tag" in the news article, not simply grafitti. When I read "tag" I think of it as their signature tag, not just writing or a picture. Here is one sample, of many.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8402/8685188168_f0035524eb_z.jpg

Global News has learned that Smich, 25, has a long history with the justice system.

He was convicted of drug possession in 2005 and 2006, for failing to comply twice in 2006 and impaired driving in 2009.

He is also facing a charge of mischief for allegedly spray-painting a highway overpass.

-Smich who moved to Oakville approximately 5 years ago with his mother and two sisters.
-Smich’s two sisters have since moved out.
-Smich family generally kept to themselves.
-On the porch just smoking and hanging out.
-Despite the serious charges the 25-year-old Oakville man faces, one of his friends broke down in tears and said he is “an amazing person, he’s a sweetheart, he’ll do anything for you. He’s just a really good person,”
-But that “sweetheart” is now facing murder charges.

Sounds like MS's female friend didn't really know her buddy after all. Many cold hearted murderers can be sweethearts, good people when it suits them. They might even commit murder for for a friend. MOO

Did you see her (the friend) in the interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member