Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of telling. If your father died of this kind of wound would you leave a graphic picture like this up. I would think the thought alone of the same wound different eye would be very haunting.

It also could be same eye. You can put something over your left eye, look in the mirror and take a picture of your reflection and the image will look like something is over your right eye.

Can anyone tell me why the June 13th court appearances are via video? Why not make them physically go to court?

as a taxpayer, I'm quite happy they have video appearances - physical transfers are a huge burden on the system and video appearances also eliminate any threat to the public

Today's warning is the same as four yesterday:

Discussing the suspect's sister can cause a time out. Don't identify her in pictures.

If you see people in pics with the suspect, don't post it here, unless they are named in the MSM or by LE
:nono:

Respectfully, but it seems like someone tries to link to 'satanism' in almost every case like this and it almost never has anything to do with it.

There have been multiple locals throughout the case mentioning that the Dodge Rams are a high-desirability target for vehicle theft and chop shops in that area.

you may be onto something......

ask anyone who's owned a Lincoln or Mercedes how many times people have vandalized their rides just for the hood ornaments (back when you could snag them)....they may have just wanted the ''metal'' ram on the vehicle for whatever twisted reason....

Yeah...my thought was THAT might be why they were hunting for that specific vehicle....

I am trying to post a pic ..from the search I mentioned earlier..post#667 above..It is Mark Smich with a girl ( her face has been not published only ..Half) I hope this works..Can someone give me a post # on thread of where it is mentioned the NAME of M.S girl friend he supposively was living with...missed it yesterday...busy day... tY robynhood...I have this link works that pic...darn no option to paste here ...I was able to copy it..M.S looks like he was outside on a porch...sorry..

Members can link to an MSM report if this person is named, but if not, you guys can't discuss this person or post her name.

I don't think "satanism" is much of a stretch myself...

If you consider that some of the tweets or social media posts we have seen, MS is also referred to by a nick name... "Say10"... say it fast and its "satan"... combined with the "slasher style" video, even if it came out a year or 2 years ago, the time doesn't matter, the content does!

JMO

All this awful information coming to light makes me even MORE worried about what happened to TB.

as a taxpayer, I'm quite happy they have video appearances - physical transfers are a huge burden on the system and video appearances also eliminate any threat to the public

Totally agree...just wondering if there was any other reason behind it....

All this awful information coming to light makes me even MORE worried about what happened to TB.

I know family gets detailed reports of the autopsy but I would have nightmares about all this for years and years to come.

Honestly I hope SB sues the a$$ off of DM and all his family's millions for making her family suffer like this and through this horror.

She deserves it ALL. It wont make her husband come back ever but making life comfortable she would be deserving of 100% IMO

Respectfully, but it seems like someone tries to link to 'satanism' in almost every case like this and it almost never has anything to do with it.

There have been multiple locals throughout the case mentioning that the Dodge Rams are a high-desirability target for vehicle theft and chop shops in that area.

I agree.....IMO this was not about the "RAM" so much as it was about the 5.9 Cummins engine.....ask any "truck guy" and they will tell you how terrific it is.....the truck it's in can do a million miles + then when it's rusted away you can take that engine and run a generator for the next 20 years with it.....they are unstoppable......

Was Mark tipped off that LE was closing in that morning? Was he not arrested early (9 am?) and away from his house? Does he have his own vehicle?

I wonder if he snuck out the back door and ran for it?

Has anyone thought of the possibility that MSM got to SMICH at the wedding on the weekend. It appears that members of the MSM were guests at the venue. Through social media, best wishes are offered and thanks provided for attending to/from at least one MSM member.
Perhaps a conversation occurred which resulted in the arrest on Wednesday.

Totally agree - thanks for posting this.

I am trying to post a pic ..from the search I mentioned earlier..post#667 above..It is Mark Smich with a girl ( her face has been not published only ..Half) I hope this works..Can someone give me a post # on thread of where it is mentioned the NAME of M.S girl friend he supposively was living with...missed it yesterday...busy day... tY robynhood...I have this link works that pic...darn no option to paste here ...I was able to copy it..M.S looks like he was outside on a porch...sorry..

I posted that photo yesterday, it's in an earlier thread. It's not a girlfriend, it's a sibling.

The photo was used on Global News, which cited Web Sleuths. You can see the report here:

http://globalnews.ca/video/583944/second-suspect-arrested-in-bosma-case

CD, friend of Mark Smich, is interviewed in that video, with her full name posted.

'A neighbour said men in their 20s often congregated outside the home on Montrose Abbey Dr. in Oakville where Smich is believed to live, smoking, drinking and being loud. “They look a little out of place for the neighbourhood,” said the woman, who said she lived nearby the home but would not give their name. “A bit sketchy.” Police were often called.'

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...in-tim-bosma-murder-case-to-plead-not-guilty/

WOW! slipped in the shower? grrr wish we could have seen the black eye ((they take a long time to heal and we'd be able to see how 'old it was' but I didn't see black eye in wedding photo -- did anyone else?)

Maybe someone was afraid he was going to talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat