Suspect Drew Peterson #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very smart Mom. I am glad she had police talk to her DD.
But if it wasn't for the seriousness for the for the kid, I almost wish they wouldn't advertise who DrewP is seeing. It has to be making him feel like he is a celebrity and I really don't think he should.

I do wonder though, what the 'older' woman 'friend' is thinking now that she is aware of DrewP picking up with a 'younger' woman 'friend'. A 'friend' who is not much older than her own daughter.

I wonder about the older women too.........Denise, who was reported to have a 17-year-old daughter. I think it was reported that DP had Denise over to his house for dinner, and there was mention that DP told her he could get a divorce from Stacy in November. This all sounds like DP is shopping for wife #5.

DeltaDawn..............I couldn't agree more! Bringing other women home for dinner or to spend the night is a terrible thing to do to those children! :mad: By DP's account, he's told the children that their mommy is on vacation. The children, especially the two youngest, are expecting their mommy to come back from vacation some day. The two older boys may be skeptical that Stacy will be coming home, but bringing other women into the home has to be upsetting to them too.

Could someone please tell me what the H*LL does this woman or any women see in DP? He is not a good looking man, needs a good nose hair trimmer, just a disgusting person, and his attitude makes him even uglier. Is it just low self esteem that makes them attracted to him? Help me, I really do not understand.

I have not been keeping up on this case, and just wandered in to see if there was any new news, and this one just has me scratching my head.:waitasec:

Could someone please tell me what the H*LL does this woman or any women see in DP? He is not a good looking man, needs a good nose hair trimmer, just a disgusting person, and his attitude makes him even uglier. Is it just low self esteem that makes them attracted to him? Help me, I really do not understand.

To some young women an older man who has the money and the years of experience on how to impress her is what some young women need & want, sadly Stacy did.
15.gif

Most women his age would not be impressed with him, but yet there are some that are. Some are looking for security, and some are just looking for any port in the storm.

Nancy Grace is covering this tonight, and is talking about DP's new girlfriend. Nancy mentioned that the girls mother was so frightened that she called the police.

Nancy Grace is covering this tonight, and is talking about DP's new girlfriend. Nancy mentioned that the girls mother was so frightened that she called the police.
Duh, Nancy's a little late with that news, it was in the paper :crazy:

One of the reporters in Bolingbrook says that the 22-year-old is now being called before the grand jury. The reporter thinks they've been dating for a couple of months.

One of the reporters in Bolingbrook says that the 22-year-old is now being called before the grand jury. The reporter thinks they've been dating for a couple of months.

I just hope she stops to pay attention to what's around her and doesn't fall for this guys BS.She is in danger whether it is immediate or near future, she is in danger.

I just hope she stops to pay attention to what's around her and doesn't fall for this guys BS.She is in danger whether it is immediate or near future, she is in danger.

I agree - she is in danger, especially if she suddenly breaks off the relationship. DP doesn't take rejection well.

Nancy Grace interviewed Joe Hosey, the reporter who wrote the article about the 22-year old. He said that state police went to her place of work and interviewed her for two hours.

I agree - she is in danger, especially if she suddenly breaks off the relationship. DP doesn't take rejection well.

Nancy Grace interviewed Joe Hosey, the reporter who wrote the article about the 22-year old. He said that state police went to her place of work and interviewed her for two hours.

Thanks Leila..when you are 22 years old and have a boyfriend that the police need to interview you for 2 hours about him and you still don't have a clue..that's sad and upsetting. Yes she is getting lots of press, yes she may think she can handle this old man Drew..but I think she has got a lot of thinking to do , because no matter how the chips fall..this isn't going to look good or be good for her in the future. I doubt he would try to harm her at this point..because now he knows everyone would believe her...he has recently found out no one believes him.

LOL, I still think it is funny that she is going to end up going to the GJ. And that certainly isn't going to look good for DrewP, that he has that house full of kids, a dead ex, a missing wife, and a 22 yo GF!

To some young women an older man who has the money and the years of experience on how to impress her is what some young women need & want, sadly Stacy did.
15.gif

Most women his age would not be impressed with him, but yet there are some that are. Some are looking for security, and some are just looking for any port in the storm.

Hence, this is why he is going after twenty-somethings. There are some that have a damaged self-image and he plays into that: tells them how pretty they are, shows his money, is nice to them, is a real "con artist". He lures them in, and when they figure him out, he "does away" with them. Yikes, I'm so glad my 20-something daughters have better taste and much more common sense!

Shes a kid; very malleable and that is the type that DP goes for. He is on the roll; his MO; the same. Lets see if she dumps him. I doubt it. He complained in the media for mos he couldnt "get a date" or get any in my opinion, that is what he meant....So the kids woke up to her in their house then...Mom, just gone. Ouch.
Way to Go Drew! I've still got my clothes line ready. It's still there, just waiting.
22; that's the best he can do. What 22 yr old could even relate to this guy? Except for one with a daddy complex I just cant even answer my own question, oy vey I just did. :eek:

I have finally come to the conclusion that "someone" in LE is watching him like a hawk. It started with the ticket he got, and now this young woman gets called into the GJ. All the state of Illinois needs is for another woman in his vicinity to go "missing" or file a DV against him. It appears that "they" have made up their minds that "IT's NOT GONNA HAPPEN". I say YIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shes a kid; very malleable and that is the type that DP goes for. He is on the roll; his MO; the same. Lets see if she dumps him. I doubt it. He complained in the media for mos he couldnt "get a date" or get any in my opinion, that is what he meant....So the kids woke up to her in their house then...Mom, just gone. Ouch.
Way to Go Drew! I've still got my clothes line ready. It's still there, just waiting.
22; that's the best he can do. What 22 yr old could even relate to this guy? Except for one with a daddy complex I just cant even answer my own question, oy vey I just did. :eek:

As a local area mother of 2 twenty-something daughters, I wish LE would get this vulture preying on girls 30 years his junior off the streets! Not to mention what his bringing home girls young enough to date his oldest son is doing to those poor children of his. I can't believe for one minute that "nothing physical" happened to the girl when she spent the night at his house. You'd have to have your head in the sand to believe that one. I'm mad has hell that this guy is still walking around, free to lure another needy and unsuspecting young girl in to his trap! :furious:

I have finally come to the conclusion that "someone" in LE is watching him like a hawk. It started with the ticket he got, and now this young woman gets called into the GJ. All the state of Illinois needs is for another woman in his vicinity to go "missing" or file a DV against him. It appears that "they" have made up their minds that "IT's NOT GONNA HAPPEN". I say YIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think you're right...........they're watching him like a hawk! It's interesting to note that the local news media learned about the 2:30am "rescue" of the 22-year-old, followed up with the story that the 22-year-old was interviewed by the police at the request of her mother in regards to her relationship with DP.

The two articles - about the 2:30am rescue and the story of DP's relationship with the 22-year-old - were 9 days apart and written by the same reporter, Joe Hosey (one story in collaboration with another reporter). I think LE is making sure that any wrong moves by DP get reported on right away. DP is under a microscope.

The two articles - about the 2:30am rescue and the story of DP's relationship with the 22-year-old - were 9 days apart and written by the same reporter, Joe Hosey (one story in collaboration with another reporter). I think LE is making sure that any wrong moves by DP get reported on right away. DP is under a microscope.
Well I'm thinking the more Joe Hosey learns, the more he has to write about in his book.

As a local area mother of 2 twenty-something daughters, I wish LE would get this vulture preying on girls 30 years his junior off the streets! Not to mention what his bringing home girls young enough to date his oldest son is doing to those poor children of his. I can't believe for one minute that "nothing physical" happened to the girl when she spent the night at his house. You'd have to have your head in the sand to believe that one. I'm mad has hell that this guy is still walking around, free to lure another needy and unsuspecting young girl in to his trap! :furious:
He is one self-centered dude! Guess he took her in to introduce her to the kids as a possible "mommy".
Can you imagine, as a mother of a daughter, LE coming to your house and talking to you about who your daughter is dating. I assume they had to warn her about something.
Maybe she doesn't care. In raising four children I have met mothers like that. It's sad but it's true. All they can see is $$$$$$.

I thought it was her mother who asked the police to talk to her daughter. Going back to read again.

Blaming the mother isn't fair here. The WOMAN (not girl) is 22 years old and the mother has no rights over her anymore. If this idiotic 22 year old woman wants to date a probable murderer, she has only herself to blame when something happens.

I agree. The mother can ask her daughter not to see him, but she can't stop her. I think the mother did the best possible thing she could do in this situation. She let her daughter know her feelings about it, and she asked police to talk to her. Now it is up to the girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garybeans