Suspect Drew Peterson #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi DeltaDawn!

Is there some reason you suspect DrewP has returned home without the kiddos?

If this is the case, it is pretty strange, since they should be about to start school. Of course, if Dad suspects he is about to be arrested, maybe he has made arrangements for the children to be out of town when it happens.

Susan

DrewP went to court and got the judge's permission to take his kids out of state on vacation. But rumor has it that DrewP went to Fla. with Joey and without the kids. Instead of Disneyland, rumor says that they were on a yacht.

According to rumor, Mike Robinson was with the two older boys and the two younger kids were with a relative.

It has been conjectured that he may be in violation of his bond, because he didn't do on vacation what he said he was going to do. But so far there doesn't seem to be any attention from the court.

Hi DeltaDawn!

Is there some reason you suspect DrewP has returned home without the kiddos?

If this is the case, it is pretty strange, since they should be about to start school. Of course, if Dad suspects he is about to be arrested, maybe he has made arrangements for the children to be out of town when it happens.

Susan

Sorry Susan, I really struggled with how to word that..and it still gave a wrong meaning. My fault and thanks to Mysteriew for clearing that up. Dp went on vacay with Joel,reported. So I meant has he returned? But no one seems to have heard..and it is wierd as loud and circus like as Dp and Joel ususally are that they have been fairly quiet ever since LEN pushed him in the parking lot.

Grand Jury Update
[SIZE=-1]By gatehousechicago [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Stacy Peterson’s uncle Kyle Toutges said authorities were curious about his niece’s character and marriage while he was being questioned Thursday by the special grand jury investigating her disappearance[/SIZE]

Thanks Tg..the GJ is really starting to drag their feet. They need to get this show on the road and had down a charge. Remember the old saying that a DA could get a ham sandwich charged by the GJ if he had to..so why the long drawn out mess here.

The prosecutor schedules the witnesses, so he may actually be dragging his feet waiting on the govenor's signature on that bill. LOL, so far dragging his feet actually got him more witnesses if you think about it. Remember the "girlfriend" who got mixed up with DrewP and ended up in front of the GJ?

Does anyone know where Thomas Morphey is and if he has been before the GJ?

Does anyone know where Thomas Morphey is and if he has been before the GJ?
I presonally don't know where he is, but I bet it's within the area. As for him appearing, if he has, it's been kept on the 'down-low'.

It's never been confirmed but is generally thought that Morphey might be under police protection. And if so if/when he testifies before the GJ he will probably be taken into the GJ very quietly.

Apparently Drew and his attorney are feeling ignored. :bow:

What, Brodsky's phones stopped ringing for interviews?:argue:

Isn't this old news?:waitasec:

Seems pathetic, to me. :rolleyes:

IMO, LE should give 'em what he wants! :behindbar

JMHO
fran

Drew Peterson's lawyer is claiming he's found new evidence backing Peterson's story that his missing wife, Stacy, left on her own.

Attorney Joel Brodsky says the new information was used as evidence by the Illinois State Police when they applied for a search warrant for Peterson's home. Brodsky released the information, which he says comes from a police interview with a junior college friend of Stacy Peterson's.
The name of the student is blacked out, but the material reads, "according to (blank) a fellow student from joliet Junior College with Stacy Peterson, Stacy complained to (blank) over drinks after class on October 27, 2007, at approximately 4:30 p

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=6340746

Well, now we know the results of that last meeting in Fla. A decision must have been made to cut the antics and for Joey to start acting like a real attorney. He actually seems to be reading up on it now! Amazing! Of course compared to the wiretaps, it is pretty weak.

I don't doubt that Stacey had the conversation. And the friend actually gave her good advice. Somehow I feel that Joey is only giving out part of the conversation though.

But Joey is forgetting some things. Stacy had an appt. with an attorney that she never made it to. Stacey had kids in the home that never left- and she would have taken them. The cadaver dog making hits. DrewP hiding evidence. There are no witnesses to money disappearing other than DrewP.

Weak, very weak.

Apparently Drew and his attorney are feeling ignored. :bow:

What, Brodsky's phones stopped ringing for interviews?:argue:

Isn't this old news?:waitasec:

Seems pathetic, to me. :rolleyes:

IMO, LE should give 'em what he wants! :behindbar

JMHO
fran

Drew Peterson's lawyer is claiming he's found new evidence backing Peterson's story that his missing wife, Stacy, left on her own.

Attorney Joel Brodsky says the new information was used as evidence by the Illinois State Police when they applied for a search warrant for Peterson's home. Brodsky released the information, which he says comes from a police interview with a junior college friend of Stacy Peterson's.
The name of the student is blacked out, but the material reads, "according to (blank) a fellow student from joliet Junior College with Stacy Peterson, Stacy complained to (blank) over drinks after class on October 27, 2007, at approximately 4:30 p

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=6340746

Well, if this is the best they've got......need I go on?

Also, did she happen to mention a place to where she would disappear?

Did she mention her FOUR CHILDREN?

The info means nothing by itself.

Also, did she happen to mention a place to where she would disappear?

Did she mention her FOUR CHILDREN?

The info means nothing by itself.
This is nothing new. We all knew she wanted to get away from Drew. After all, she did speak to a divorce lawyer. But she never said she wanted to get away from her children.

She could have never just "gotten away" from Drew with all the survaillence he did on her. He would know exactly when and where she was going....and how.

The thing is, IF Brodsky wants to play that game, here's something for him to chew on.

In an abusive relationship, the most dangerous time for a victim of abuse, when they attempt to severe the relationship. Soooo..........IF Stacy told Drew she wanted a 'divorce,' he may have 'lost it!' and ....................made Stacy disappear. :eek:

JMHO
fran

Brodsky is just as shady as Drew IMO and I dont believe a word he says. I really hope Drew is arrested soon.

It's never been confirmed but is generally thought that Morphey might be under police protection. And if so if/when he testifies before the GJ he will probably be taken into the GJ very quietly.

I agree , except, I think Tom has already been in front of the GJ..and told the tale that he was part of...poor DP. Which I think also lead to Tom's safe house type of protection..I do not for one minute beleive that he is in a mental instituition..I think that was all DP 's spin.. I think from day one Tom has been cooperating with the LE, and they have him in a very secure safe house. The reason being..when this comes down we are looking at more then just Stacey and Kathleen, I think this fool has also off'd others. Thinking back to one girlfriend who'se brother supposedly hung himself, in the garage..but no chair or ladder was evident for him to get there in the first place. His friends said he would not have done that , and they also said DP didn't like him, nor did he like Dp.

The thing is, IF Brodsky wants to play that game, here's something for him to chew on.

In an abusive relationship, the most dangerous time for a victim of abuse, when they attempt to severe the relationship. Soooo..........IF Stacy told Drew she wanted a 'divorce,' he may have 'lost it!' and ....................made Stacy disappear. :eek:

JMHO
fran

I completely agree Fran..in as much as we know about his abuse..he was never going to let a woman walk away..that would not sit with his disfunction...he had to be the one to end it..he could not be rejected..he had to be the one who murdered Casey and Kathleen...how dare they say they did not want to be with him anymore!

Yet, another thought on this doe-doe bird!

It's been mentioned more than once that he had a GPS on Stacey's cell phone so he could keep track of her goings and comings. Is that correct or have I been dreaming again?

He also said that she ran away with her new boyfriend. Well, if DP was following e.g. GPS, wouldn't he have known where she went and all he had to do is go and bring her home? Instead, he "surmised" that she ran away with the boyfriend and made up even more lies. Hey, Drew, where was the GPS then????????? I think Drew Blew the Clue!!!

Yet, another thought on this doe-doe bird!

It's been mentioned more than once that he had a GPS on Stacey's cell phone so he could keep track of her goings and comings. Is that correct or have I been dreaming again?

He also said that she ran away with her new boyfriend. Well, if DP was following e.g. GPS, wouldn't he have known where she went and all he had to do is go and bring her home? Instead, he "surmised" that she ran away with the boyfriend and made up even more lies. Hey, Drew, where was the GPS then????????? I think Drew Blew the Clue!!!

You know, I wouldn't doubt if that is TRUE! Him having a gps on her cell phone to track her movements. I read on another case, I wish I could recall which one, there's a computer program available to do just that. It can be set up and the person being tracked is never the wiser.

I'll try and find it and bring it here.

Just a heads up,........check out today's media only news. AMW is doing a segment on how to keep missing person's cases in the news. It's featuring the Stebic and Peterson cases. So, inadvertently, Stacy's case is going to show up on AMW.

JMHO
fran

PS....Ok, I can't find the exact article I saw earlier about gps/cell phone tracking. It was in relation to a particular case. But here's some info on this.

http://www.reversephonedetective.com/articles/phone-gps-tracking.html

Cell Phone GPS Tracking
There are several ways someone can track you with GPS:

Your phone
External GPS Hardware
GPS software on your laptop or phone
Your phone: Cell phone networks have been designed to identify locations of cellular users since the late 1990's. This was part of a federal mandate to help find citizens in emergency situations and has already saved many lives. At the same time, it introduces a potential tool for invasion of privacy.

The law is called "E911" or Enhanced 911 Wireless Services. To learn more, visit the Federal Communication Commission here.

Realistically, there is little you can do to avoid the Enhanced 911 Wireless Service law. You always have the option of turning off your cell phone or not carrying it with you.

GPS hardware and software: This technology has flooded the market in recent years, creating a much more realistic concern. These GPS trackers (uLocate Trackem, Whereify Wireless) allow a third party to physically install software or a chip on your cell phone and then monitor your geographic location from any PC with complimentary software.

The article that you posted in the media thread from Suburban seems to be slanting things. It has taken the statement that the friend told Stacey that she should just pick up and leave and inflated it to a "scheme".

Stacey said she wanted to leave her husband. Ok, everybody knew that, she had an appt. with an attorney. The friend is the one who said that she should just pick up and leave and take cash, and Stacey said something about she could do that while DrewP was asleep. But there is no indication that she did it this way.

And since it was all said just days before she went missing, to me that is suspect. In order to leave like that she would need a plan, a place to go. She would need to take at least some personal things. I don't believe she would leave her kids. And if she left that way, she could never be assured of a divorce from DrewP. IMO, this dog don't hunt.

Reasonable doubt has always seemed the aim of DrewP and little Joey. And this is their moment. So I have to ask again, if they believed this... why hasn't DrewP filed for custody of the children??? If this were true then Stacey could come back any day now, could have come back any day in the past and claim abuse, take the kids and sue for half the pension, half the property, and child support. Nope, this dog don't hunt. There may be restrictions about him filing for divorce, but there are none about filing for custody. However, if he filed for custody he would have to get up in front of a judge and put his version of the story on record.... and that might be detrimental to a criminal case.

Hasn't it been previously reported that Stacy had actually contacted an attorney? The same one Kathleen had, IIRC.

DrewP himself has already said Stacy said she wanted a divorce serveral times. She'd contacted an attorney. She had two, or four children and a home and part of a pension to support her. There's no way a jury would believe she up and took off, leaving everything behind.

OTOH, they WOULD believe, IMO, that someone would kill to prevent another from taking those things.:eek:

JMHO
fran

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
california_girl