Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what LP thinks he knows, LE surely sent a forensic team to that dumpster. If they had found anything there they would have taken it into evidence. Also, they know exactly where the contents of that dumpster was taken to in the landfill and it was searched. I don't know why LP keeps insisting on the dumpster theory or why he would pull the reward money now when he's been going on and on about the dumpster for at least two weeks. He doesn't make sense half the time.

I don't care what LP thinks he knows, LE surely sent a forensic team to that dumpster. If they had found anything there they would have taken it into evidence. Also, they know exactly where the contents of that dumpster were taken to in the landfill and it was searched. I don't know why LP keeps insisting on the dumpster theory or why he would pull the reward money now when he's been going on and on about the dumpster for at least two weeks. He doesn't make sense half the time.

He knows more than we do by far. JMHO

LP pulled the reward money b/c he thinks Caylee is in the landfill

Why the hell would he 'pull the reward' just b/c he think's she WON'T be found...in a landfill? That makes zero sense: found = found..period! BTW, folks...it is poosible to have programmed the WRONG date is a video camera (intentionally, or, otherwise)...I've done it myself...Thank you

AC...while it is possible...maybe you need to read the interviews and pay attention to the other ways LE verfied the video of Caylee and the date. It is NOT in question.

did I just read on here about child bones found....a verb of the back? and now its gone or am I just losing it....:banghead:[/QUOTyup u read right. i don't know where the post is now. but a child's vertabrae was found last week by a group led to search by, Wyatt.

Nothing was verified regarding it yet, and I can't post the link for the story here.

That info was reported by the team that found the vertebrae, led by someone named Wyatt. The info can be found on the com site. There is an audio link there where the team leader Wyatt is talking about the vertebrae they found.

AC...while it is possible...maybe you need to read the interviews and pay attention to the other ways LE verfied the video of Caylee and the date. It is NOT in question.

I posted the short version a few posts back in reference to the video and what was said in the interviews.

He knows more than we do by far. JMHO

Does he know more than LE? Because they sure did not take that dumpster into evidence and they certainly would have if it contained forensic evidence. He's talking out of his hat.

Why the hell would he 'pull the reward' just b/c he think's she WON'T be found...in a landfill? That makes zero sense: found = found..period! BTW, folks...it is poosible to have programmed the WRONG date is a video camera (intentionally, or, otherwise)...I've done it myself...Thank you

IIRC when he originally put up the reward there was stipulation as to exactly how many days it would be up for...not that it matters but that was his out IMO.

Does he know more than LE? Because they sure did not take that dumpster into evidence and they certainly would have if it contained forensic evidence. He's talking out of his hat.

I agree LP may "know" more than us...not LE by any stretch. I also don't think he would be "allowed" to just spew information had he "known" anything... but quite honestly, not to bash him, BUT he has thrown out so many theories it's hard to keep up..at some point one is about to stick and be somewhat true, possibly..

Caylee was dead the week before that......may be tied-in with Nicole..the dead jogger. I think she is buried 'under' or, near Nicole....may have been jogging and 'saw' 'them' trying to bury Caylee.

You think Caylee is buried in a cemetery in Clifton, New Jersey? I'm curious to hear your theory about how they managed that!

And yes, I have a link. :)
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/6/20/ganguzza_laid_to_rest_in_nj.html

http://www.wesh.com/news/16741943/detail.html

That info was reported by the team that found the vertebrae, led by someone named Wyatt. The info can be found on the redacted. There is an audio link there where the team leader Wyatt is talking about the vertebrae they found.

Hey Wendy, you might want to delete that website name, it is not looked on kindly here.:blowkiss:

Not more than LE but certainly more than us IMHO. From what I remember the landfill was searched by using the grid method. The carting company has a gps system which was tracked to the grid at the landfill.

To me it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT agree with the "Father's Day" alibi ! Either they all 'conspired' to refer to 'June7th-9th' as the last day initially, OR, totally fabricated the Father's Day scenario. Caylee was dead the week before that......may be tied-in with Nicole..the dead jogger. I think she is buried 'under' or, near Nicole....may have been jogging and 'saw' 'them' trying to bury Caylee. With Jesse the ex-cop, or, Tony so hung up on Casey's goodies...i think these people used their smarts to 'get rid' of this darling lil girl...what do you think?

:eek: WHAT? Nicole's body was found and it wasn't buried.

Not more than LE but certainly more than us IMHO. From what I remember the landfill was searched by using the grid method. The carting company has a gps system which was tracked to the grid at the landfill.

To me it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

All I am saying is that LP is talking out of his hat when he says Caylee was dumped in the dumpster. LE surely checked that dumpster and would have taken it into evidence had it contained forensic material. LE obviously do not subscribe to that theory but LP keeps going on and on about it and now has pulled the reward based on his own baseless theory. Or is there another reason? hmmm.....

You said under Nicole's body...not under the ground where her body was found....didn't you?

Of course I meant "under the ground!" Would YOU look 3 feet below the body of a random murder of a jogger? Hell no! Casey and her cohorts are NOT dummies!! All I am saying is..the LAST place on earth that anyone would look for Caylee is 3 feet below the dirt underneath where someone found a dead jogger: period! Maybe THEY killed her b/c she witnessed the burial.... many COP friends Casey had!!!! (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip