Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see who does the next media interview/damage control (depending on how you want to look at it). Ron, now Teresa.....who's next?

I hope it's Misty....She sees that they are trying to blame everything on her...She needs to speak up!

IMHO. Right now I suspect her worst fears are the whole truth will be revealed and she as well as some other family members may soon be experiencing incarceration...IMHO..Thats the ONLY explanation for her to still be talking out of both sides of her mouth in regards to what Misty may or may not remember...JMO

Why no mention of the recent arrest? She looks terrible.

The message is this:

Ron knows nothing about where Haleigh is or what happened to her. Misty does. Misty killed Haleigh and it was an accident. She never told him about how Haleigh died or where she took her. She made up the entire story herself and set up the MH to look like an intruder "stole" Haleigh from her bed.

We will hear her come out with this story in some form throughout the next months as she makes the rounds to get the money to get ron out on bail.
But they didn't do a good job at setting up the MH. If they had drugs in the MH and removed it, i believe the dogs could still hit on it. No signs of anyone breaking in. Great thinking Whisperer.

My opinion is, TN looked a bit drugged up ... her eyes .. just something about her made me think she was on something.

Last fall, around the time TN was on Nancy Grace, some people speculated that she had some plastic surgery procedure. I think that she had received either botox or restalyne and what we are seeing in this video is the aftermath of the procedure wearing off.

I hope it's Misty....She sees that they are trying to blame everything on her...She needs to speak up!

I expected her to wake up last August when they attempted to throw her under the bus then...
As I see it, she is either fully awake and working with LE or she is a stooopid stooopid girl..JMO

But they didn't do a good job at setting up the MH. If they had drugs in the MH and removed it, i believe the dogs could still hit on it. No signs of anyone breaking in. Great thinking Whisperer.

I have asked in the past if any dogs were ever inside of the MH and from what I know, there weren't any dogs inside the MH. Dogs were used outside. If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me.

Wasn't part of the divorce agreement that Misty would not have any contact with Ron unless an Attorney was present?

Since misty did not have an Attorney, I guess that was Shoey's terms.....LOL....I bet he is PO'd...

Since misty did not have an Attorney, I guess that was Shoey's terms.....LOL....I bet he is PO'd...

Given the activities for which they were arrested, I imagine Shoey is happy he was not there.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/10/16/marital.settlement.agreement.pdf

I can't find where it says they can't contact each other without an attorney.
Please help?

It says they shall live separate and apart, free from interference and harassment for the rest of their natural lives. If Misty ends up in jail for 74 years it may be quite easy... :O

Donjeta... IIRC..Now that I think about it, I believe it was Fields who stated that Ron could not have any contact with Misty unless it went through him... But I could be wrong... Someone's attorney said it though, I know that..JMO

IIRC..Misty's attorney, Fields, quit, but then signed back on...I also believe she stated in court last Thursday Fields was her attorney...JMO

IIRC..Misty's attorney, Fields, quit, but then signed back on...I also believe she stated in court last Thursday Fields was her attorney...JMO

She did say that, but she said that she spoke to him yesterday as if it was before she got busted.

JMO

IIRC, she went through the divorce w/o legal representation but I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove