Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caveat on #911buff tweets - this is the same guy who claimed all of Boston was being evacutated on Monday.

anybody have the Boston PD scanner link?
I can only find Fire Dept. scanner.

oh, that's b/c they are offline due to the search. they don't want search locations posted.

All live broadcasts have a delay. It's protocol in live TV broadcasting. X

CNN is specifically stating "5-second delay", so if they are usually on a delay, perhaps it is even longer now due to heightened danger at the scene.

It is hard to pick out the truth from fiction right now... Isn't it?

Incredibly. And this all seems so surreal that it's hard to believe all that's going on. There's been so much false information given out through the course of all this, I'm taking most of what I hear with a grain of salt, at least until the suspects are in custody and the situation is a bit clearer. Hopefully we'll have answers soon.

I honestly can't believe how long this has been going on for, none of this feels real.

http://www.wetaskiwintimes.com/2013...ted-bombers-speaks-to-sun-from-etobicoke-home

TORONTO - The Etobicoke aunt of two men tied to the Boston Marathon bombings doesn’t want to believe her nephews are being labeled terrorists.

In an exclusive interview with the Toronto Sun Friday morning, Maret Tsarnaev said Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, and his older brother Tamerlan, 26, were being framed.

“This is a huge tragedy for the family,” Tsarnaev, 45, said. “My brother’s two boys, they are growing up so fast. My first reaction is, ‘Why the hell would they do this?’ But when I go through all the material, it’s not giving anything … the whole world is now making a decision (on them) now by just seeing these pictures and not having anything else.”

The aunt said she hasn’t seen the two men for five years, but knew they were living in Cambridge. Dzhokhar had a love of math and was attending school there. As was Tamerlan, but it was unclear if he dropped out when his daughter was born, two years ago"

(Also posted this in Mariam M thread..)

can we please keep all general discussion up here and off the scanner threads? Any questions and the like should be up here TIA. It is high volume and intense down there. No one is going to answer your questions and comments will be deleted.

Waco is today also. Columbine is tomorrow. Not sure of the date of Virginia Tech.

Va Tech just had the memorial 4/16/2013 they also did the run in remembrance of those who lost there lives.

WELL....I'm pretty sure we can disregard the accuracy of ANYTHING stated by whoever they were speaking with....since the first statement of a true angel is obviously quite wrong!!!

Um, I thinking the person they took into custody could be mom and she still lived with them at the same apartment. So why is dad in Russia?

83b86b01-534c-40ee-b1ed-1d34487ef6c2_400.jpg

Streets totally deserted except for cops and media

http://live.boston.com/Event/Live_blog_Explosion_in_Copley_Square

Thanks for the link Gardenlady^

What's going on on CNN? Who is this guy?

Oh, uncle of bombing suspects.

Uncle of suspects making statement. Very noisy at scene. Difficult to hear/understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME