Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was bringing his friends' cars into the mechanic and always paid cash, I am going to guess he inflated the actual cost and was pocketing the difference.
Of course he was. Not a bad way to get some pocket cash for a young man in school. throw some business towards a friend, save your other friend some money on repairs and make a little something for himself..

there are people that make good livings brokering car services

Could be more generations involved.

Not directed at you four seasons:

It occurs to me that maybe we should not call it "brain washing" anymore, as this is their way of life and beliefs. They are no more brain washed than anyone else from that stand point. If that makes sense.

Basically, don't give them excuses for being who they are and what they did.

I object to using "brainwashing" as well.
By the way, despite younger one supposedly following the older one, only older one described as religious. The younger one is described as not religious, as using pot, etc.
So, how much influence did older brother really have over the younger one? Seems that if younger one didn't want to do something (such as attend mosque and be a devout Muslim) then he didn't do it.

do we have any Russian speakers there that can dig up some stuff from the Russian media? Or maybe more on the family?

If its the missing student it is sinful. absolutely sinful and i dont mean by dt or tt or the student

Boston Marathon bombing suspect’s mother: My son wasn’t brainwashed by mysterious radical Muslim

Tsarnaev's grief-stricken mother, though, called the report "nonsense," saying that Tamerlan and Misha's friendship was brief because Misha moved away after shortly the pair become friendly in 2008 and 2009.

"He was just a friend," Zubeidat Tsarnaeva told ABC News from south Russia, where she has been talking with the FBI.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...end-influence-article-1.1325950#ixzz2ROO7GX5W

was just thinking...if DT & TT's friends are all wealthy....maybe that has caused DT & TT's self esteem to be low as they are relatively poor and lives in a "dump"? and thus feel like it's all because they are muslims that things are treating them right and blah? (following the mother's theory)

They weren't living in the slums, the building was nice. TT sat around all day and spent money on sporting equipment and trips-- if he wanted to fix up their "dump" he easily could have done it. Now grant it, it isn't the same as having a huge house with maids etc...but still.

I honestly don't think they cared if they lived in a mess, I think it was "normal" for them.

Anzor Tsarnaev And Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, Boston Bombing Suspects' Parents, Speaking To U.S. Investigators In Russia

On Wednesday, their mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, was inside the FSB building in Makhachkala, the capital of Dagestan, where she was believed to be speaking further to U.S. and Russian investigators.

Heda Saratova, a prominent Chechen rights activist providing support to the distraught mother, said Tsarnaeva first went in for questioning on Tuesday, returning late at night. Saratova said she had no details about the discussions, but Tsarnaeva said they were "cordial."

The father, Anzor Tsarnaev, also was summoned to the FSB headquarters but did not go because he felt ill.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...arents-us-investigators-russia_n_3146126.html

Hmmm, anyone think he is being shut up?

I am not as enamored by this uncle as some people appear to be. He hasn't seen his nephew in years, by his own admission. And the older son did have a falling out with this Misha character. So how is this Misha character to blame?

We don't know anything about the Misha character yet really.

I don't think Misha character can be blamed, I think maybe people want to tie Misha character to a larger group and say he recruited TT. To me, TT made his decisions regardless of Misha or any other teachings.

If there is a larger group, which we have no idea of yet, then Misha may or may not be tied in. These brothers lived in the Boston area, had computers and were connecting from there. Groups can be found anywhere, if looking for them.

Still TT made his choices, so did DT. Only they can be blamed. That's just where it stands to me, don't know about anyone else.

I am not as enamored by this uncle as some people appear to be. He hasn't seen his nephew in years, by his own admission. And the older son did have a falling out with this Misha character. So how is this Misha character to blame?

Yeah, but that's mom's story... I'd believe her on about nothing.

Sounds like this Misha was simply some guy with whom TT liked to discuss Islam before the two had a fall out.
Nothing more.

If it is I am infuriated with each and every person who publicly talked about an innocent man as the bomber. This one isn't on the bombers, its on the NYP and reddit members and even some of our own.

I agree we should have been more cautious with using names or accusing people but in the end people only tried to help.. so putting this one on -us-, because at one point I was really convinced ST actually did it way before FBI came forward with those pictures... it's a bit shortminded isn't it? For a man -with all respect- most likely commit suicide way before the bombings even happened.. you don't leave a farewell message to wander around for weeks before robbing yourself of your own life... that's just my say on this.. I do feel sorry to have wrongfully thought he did it though.. and especially the hatemails the family received.. that was uncalled for.

To get back on topic though, that facebook fanpage of DT claiming he was set up is made by friends of his.. I've been following this "case" for quite a while and none of them can make sense out of this because Jahar was such a normal kid.. it must be hard, imagine one of your close friends getting in this kind of situation, it'd be hard to believe.. for us it is easy as we have no connection with this individual.

I think TT put a song on youtube talking about a fall out with Misha. At least that's the jist I got yesterday from the translations, and I could have totally misunderstood that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member