The Anthony $$$ Train: Will You Fuel It?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

The Anthony $$$ Train: Will You Fuel It?

• i'll probably buy book(s) about the case.

Votes: 43 13.1%
  • i'll probably buy magazines and newspapers featuring articles about the case.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i'll probably tune into any tv "news" show that features info about this case.

Votes: 54 16.4%
  • i'll probably continue to follow the case here at ws, but that's it.

Votes: 166 50.5%
  • i'm pretty much done with it and won't do any of the above.

Votes: 66 20.1%

• Total voters
No. And the bad thing is everyone even close to this whole thing will make money off of it. Probably even the botanist lady.

I will admit that this is an easy one for me. I've only followed cases online, or on Court TV. I was never really fond of books, or magazine articles on crimes. I'm more of a 'just the facts' type. I don't like being swayed by an author, or TV producer.

I am still just disgusted by ABC paying for Casey's defense. Do we really need so many pictures and videos of the victim floating around out there? Those were meant for her family. Not to be paired up with bumper music leading to commercials. :(

Absolutely not.

I feel bad for GA but that does not mean I actually like or respect him. Or anyone in that family with the exception of LA. And only because he's stayed way out of the whole thing. I don't want to watch movies. Seen it real and live for three years. I'm also on overload.

Any books or movies? And you KNOW everyone from JB right on down to all of a sudden family members coming out of the woodwork? I am not going to support their lifestyle. Period. And a part of me would like to think that post case? They would just want to go into obscurity and LIVE a normal life post ICA drama? But I highly doubt that. Really doubt that. How do I know this?

Because ICA's personality was not just all of a sudden for her. Our personality traits are sometimes learned by the environment around us of which we are raised or live with or in. She was enabled. Danced around. Coddled. SO NO. I do not want to see anyone in her immediate family benefit off of Caley's death. It would serve no purpose but just one.

And that would be to keep them in the spotlight. Give them attention. You know the routine now after 3 years. ;)

I don't care about who Caley Marie's father is/was. Because she's no longer with us. GA has his suicide letter out there for life. CA? I saw all the Caley jewelry she had on yesterday. I'm sure she has the money somewhere to buy all that stuff. I could go on and on about this.

But I'm just shutting up.

My hubby and I were cross country truckers when the Jeff. dahmer News broke. We had several loading tickets where he had loaded our semi form the Ambroisa choc. Factory. When his memorbillia started selling, we promptly burned every signature we had of him, which were several.

Thank you for doing that, Tulessa. It would be hard knowing that you were probably burning cash. I haven't been in your shoes, but I think I might feel like any money earned from that was dirty money.

I am in the process of divorcing a Sociopath who has left me pretty much penniless, so I don't have the $$ to buy any books or magazines right now anyway! I'm not a big reader either so I will be following along here with my new friends and more than likely listen to whatever comes on the news.

I'm so glad I found this website a month ago. It's been such a joy to be able to be in a kind, loving, community of people who are all in love with little Caylee. I never had the opportunity to have children which I dearly wanted so it pains me so to see what mother's do when they don't WANT their children.

She could have just let Cindy adopt the little girl and go live with Tony. She didn't have to kill her. But I think we all know it goes much deeper than what we all see on the surface.

I hope you have a wonderful day today while we wait for Justice for Caylee.

Thank you for doing that, Tulessa. It would be hard knowing that you were probably burning cash. I haven't been in your shoes, but I think I might feel like any money earned from that was dirty money.

Tuffy, it wasn't hard at all. We just wanted to make sure no one profited from them. :)

ETA. I didn't see him personally. I didn't leave the truck during loading, but the others that worked there told hubby to avoid him, that he was weird. Boy were they ever on the money. :(

No. And the bad thing is everyone even close to this whole thing will make money off of it. Probably even the botanist lady.

I don't so much have a problem for people to make money off this, when it's their job to do this kind of work. I mean, I kind of liken it to war correspondents making money off war.

I would definitely watch anything that was on TV, whether a news program or lifetime movie, and I would definitely buy a book written by the Anthonys USED FOR .50 CENTS IN THE CLEARANCE BIN ONLY if I could be sure not one thin dime of my money went to them in any way. I have to admit it, I'm a Cindy-junkie. I just can't get enough of the psychology behind her. I really can't. And I'm REALLY sorry to say that. I'll probably check in on what Cindy's doing for many years. I wish that weren't the truth, but it is. Boo. Slap me somebody, please.

I'll pass. Anything that came from Cindy would be complete lies anyhow and I've heard enough lies from this family to last a lifetime.

I've surprised myself with how much time I've spent following the case closely (mostly here at WS) since jury selection commenced. There were many days when I watched livestream coverage on WFTV while reading/posting from the time court started in the morning through the end of the day. That said, I've actually amazed myself with how much I've accomplished during court recesses - gotta love those "special" breaks :D - and leisurely lunches!

Once the verdict is read, I need to get outdoors and walk or ride my bike and catch up on some long overdue household projects. I'm sure that I'll hear and/or read about the case but won't necessarily search for books, magazines, etc. unless I know that there is something truly worthwhile - like a book by LDB or HHJP.

I hope and pray that there will soon be Justice for Caylee Marie!

Just the fact that Cindy spent every day in the courtroom writing like a maniac while her daughter was on trial disgusts me. She shouldn't have been allowed in there unless she was testifying, let alone in there to gather every ounce of information to write her "new book" on the case. Just watching her came across to me very callous and cold, and dare I say "selfish". (Don't slap me please!)

I voted to continue to keep up with it on WS and that's about it. However, I could be tempted by books or articles that analyse the psychology of killers, including (or featuring!) her. It would be especially satisfying to see her lumped in with the likes of Scott Peterson, Susan Smith, Ted Bundy, etc.

Even then I would probably borrow these publications from the library.

Just the fact that Cindy spent every day in the courtroom writing like a maniac while her daughter was on trial disgusts me. She shouldn't have been allowed in there unless she was testifying, let alone in there to gather every ounce of information to write her "new book" on the case. Just watching her came across to me very callous and cold, and dare I say "selfish". (Don't slap me please!)

No slaps. It annoyed the snot out of me. You just KNOW she's gathering information for a book about the supreme injustice done to her daughter (ha! the thought makes me snort!).

Would not purchase anything written by any of the Anthonys. One of the purposes of CA's copious notes is to write a book about this. She mentioned in an interview that both her an Lee were "writers". As at least one other poster said, a psychoanalysis type book by a legitimate source might be interesting. I wonder where ICA would fall on Dr. Michael Stone's "Most Evil" scale...

I saw on HLN that someone interviewed one of the Anthony's neighbors and she said I hope they make alot of money so they can move from the neighborhood, so the neighborhood can get back to their life. I am sure its been a mad house around there and even more so when the verdict is read, but there will be cops shutting down their subdivision, more taxpayer money for the Ants

Yeah...I know I will purchase the book by CA if the Nook sample holds my attention. I know it will be some sort of memoir full of fiction but it will still lend itself into the mother/daughter disordered mind. I can't help but to be fascinated by such things.

I'd buy a book written by JA, LDB, HHJP or a juror... possibly even Lee.

I believe there is so much that we don't know... only someone on the inside would be able to fill the public in certain aspects.

I think a book by JA or LDB would be a good read. JMHO.

Regardless of what we think of ICA, she is CA's child. Of course she's taking notes, it most likely helps her cope or understand what's going on. Writing may help keep her mind busy during the testimony. I know I'm one of those people that "mind-screws" themselves. In times of stress, no matter how devestating the circumstances are, I try to keep busy otherwise my mind wanders and I end up thinking worse thoughts. Or possibly she is taking notes for a book. Maybe a book about Caylee... because even though I don't agree with some of the things CA has done or behavior she has exhibited, she's still a woman who's lost her family, her daughter and her granddaughter. I would never, nor will I ever attempt to judge CA or GA.

JMHO. (OK, now you can slap me :peace:)

My hubby and I were cross country truckers when the Jeff. dahmer News broke. We had several loading tickets where he had loaded our semi form the Ambroisa choc. Factory. When his memorbillia started selling, we promptly burned every signature we had of him, which were several.

I admire you so much for doing such a thing. Temptations suck if it ain't affiliated with Motown. Part of me would have wanted to stash them away in a safety deposit box for a true rainy day and the majority of me would have been too scared to dance with the devil. So most likely I would have burned them too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back