The Croslin & Cummings families, what's going on?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the family that LE refers to is probably the same people invited to the meeting in which Ron claimed he was told to make plans for a funeral.

If I recall correctly, there was no Croslins there. JMO

You may be right.
Hopefully one day we will know with 100% certainty who LE meant with their statement.

They will make arrest and a trial date will be set.
Everything will come out, including who LE considered to be 'family'.
Until such time none of us can know for a fact... 'who'

And that is one thing the LE have corrected here, was Rons interpretation of what they told him. I think Ron was glad to get those words out there because it could start the family on preparing for her to be dead, something he has known about from day one.

jmo

How would you interpret Crystal's statement of what LE told them coming out of that same meeting?
I paraphrase: 'Joe killed my baby'
TIA

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/14/ijvm.01.html

How would you interpret Crystal's statement of what LE told them coming out of that same meeting?
I paraphrase: 'Joe killed my baby'
TIA

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/14/ijvm.01.html

It needs to be reported by someone other than Art Harris. Also, I can just see the coven of women muttering under their breath that Joe had to have done this because no way did Ronald. Crystal is being abused by Rons family to this day and its so sad because no one wants her to have died by Rons hand, its a hard pill to swallow. My heart goes out to Crystal! JMO

You may be right.
Hopefully one day we will know with 100% certainty who LE meant with their statement.

They will make arrest and a trial date will be set.
Everything will come out, including who LE considered to be 'family'.
Until such time none of us can know for a fact... 'who'

Sorry, mkay, I don't think anything will come out in our lifetimes. I truly wish it were different; let's just say that I am "jaded." :twocents:

exactly. I don't guess it really matters if he said it or not, because since then, he has told a lot of conflicting stories. Even if he and Misty both told the pot story, I'd need to hear it from a neighbor or the AC man to give it any validity, Also, CC has had way too many conflicting stories, to take anything she says seriously. For somebody, who supposedly wasn't there, she sure has had a lot to add. Anyway, Misty and Tommy smoking dope while Haleigh popped wheelies, has not been established, IMO.

BBM..IF what I have heard is true about the A/C man being a very close friend of a very close relative of Ron C's then IMO the A/C man can't be trusted to tell the truth either...Right now I'm finding I believe more than ever what I was told is most definitely true especially since his identity has never been revealed by LE...

IMO
John Merchant clearing the A/C man by 5:00 am, less than two hours after Haleigh was falsely reported as being abducted and LE never ever revealing his identity is extremely hinky on their part....JMHO

To be honest alot of LE's actions or shall I say non- actions when it comes to Ron C's family is hinky.. One example that comes to mind is Katrina B being on the scene and fleeing when Ron C and Misty were being arrested...JMHO

Isn't Greenwood also the one who stated that it was Teresa Neves who had been at the MH that evening? Isn't he also the one who said that the 911 call was around 2 am?

I really don't think they would say "considered" family if it was family. My sons have all kinds of friends that I have considered as family and that would make sense. not family being considered family.

ITA. I have trouble believing what Misty says, and other people saying Tommy said something or Misty said something is NOT proof they said it, or that it's true if they actually did say it. JMO

Well, I could give you a list of people they said it to, but you won't find any links to these people. And of course, the fact that they said it doesn't make it true. But I don't see that it really makes any difference, unless you want to believe that Misty, Tommy, and Haleigh were not at the MH that afternoon/evening. Then I suppose it might make a difference, but if LE was not convinced they were at 202 Green Lane, then the investigation would have certainly taken a different turn. I know there are some on this list that believe everything happened at a different location. Hmm, I'd like to see some links to that.

I really don't think they would say "considered" family if it was family. My sons have all kinds of friends that I have considered as family and that would make sense. not family being considered family.

"It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Greenwood never used the word "considered" when he made the above statement...

exactly. I don't guess it really matters if he said it or not, because since then, he has told a lot of conflicting stories. Even if he and Misty both told the pot story, I'd need to hear it from a neighbor or the AC man to give it any validity, Also, CC has had way too many conflicting stories, to take anything she says seriously. For somebody, who supposedly wasn't there, she sure has had a lot to add. Anyway, Misty and Tommy smoking dope while Haleigh popped wheelies, has not been established, IMO.

I don't think Tommy has told any conflicting stories since his information initiated the Shell Harbor search. Since then, as far as I know, his story has been very consistent. Whether it is 100% true or not, well, that's another matter. Tommy is not well known for telling the truth.

Well, I could give you a list of people they said it to, but you won't find any links to these people. And of course, the fact that they said it doesn't make it true. But I don't see that it really makes any difference, unless you want to believe that Misty, Tommy, and Haleigh were not at the MH that afternoon/evening. Then I suppose it might make a difference, but if LE was not convinced they were at 202 Green Lane, then the investigation would have certainly taken a different turn. I know there are some on this list that believe everything happened at a different location. Hmm, I'd like to see some links to that.

I, for one, firmly believe the incident did not occur on Green Lane..So to me, as well as some others, it does make a BIG difference...
LE publically stated at one time there was no evidencee of a crime being committed at 202 Green Lane and IF a crime had occurred they didn't know where or when...
Hardy, himself, in April of 2010 stated he believed it was good possibility Haleigh died in the Shell Harbor area...
Misty's parent's residence should have been thoroughly checked as well as all the residences of Ron C's family members immediately after she was falsely reported as being abducted..

IMO.. John Merchant, for some reason, didn't do his job..And IMO WHY he didn't needs to be thoroughly investigated by an outside agency....
BTW.. Mr. Steve Brown didn't solve doodly squat either eventhough he publically stated he had solved the case........JMHO

Thanks, I understand, however, without links to legit media or law enforcement or the people themselves stating it, it's rumor or opinion. I do understand but we have to say jmo or imo, and we're not allowed to post rumors. I am most interested in why the families now seem to believe HaLeigh is alive, as I pray she is, after the meeting they had with LE back around the Shell Harbor search.

Most of what I've heard regarding Misty or Tommy is someone in the media saying he/she said or the in-laws particularly RC or CC saying it.

Coming back to this, I was thinking about this, what have you heard Ron say about Tommy and Misty?

Sorry, mkay, I don't think anything will come out in our lifetimes. I truly wish it were different; let's just say that I am "jaded." :twocents:

Sad to say you're probably right. I'm jaded with you after following too many of these cases. :(

Tommy got, what, 15 years? I forget... sorry
With good time etc he won't be looking to get out for another 10-12 years at best.

LE won't charge him until they have too.
IMO it'll be done sometime the year of his scheduled release... just so he thinks he got away with it and then BANG! Busted!

Hope and wish I would live long enough to see justice for HaLeigh but, if not, I'll be here for 'her' until I can no longer.

Coming back to this, I was thinking about this, what have you heard Ron say about Tommy and Misty?

From the beginning, Ron was continually saying things that only Misty should have known. IF he wasn't there, how would he have even known whether a cousin was there or not? And which cousin? And how could he positive where "there" was?

From the beginning, Ron was continually saying things that only Misty should have known. IF he wasn't there, how would he have even known whether a cousin was there or not? And which cousin? And how could he positive where "there" was?

Thanks, I misunderstood your post, I thought it was about what Ron was saying about Misty and Tommy.

I can only guess he was answering things based on what he was told by Misty, I think he believed her at the time. People discuss details of crimes etc all the time, even when they were not an eye witness, based on what their partners or family members who were there told them. JMO/JME

Thanks, I misunderstood your post, I thought it was about what Ron was saying about Misty and Tommy.

I can only guess he was answering things based on what he was told by Misty, I think he believed her at the time. People discuss details of crimes etc all the time, even when they were not an eye witness, based on what their partners or family members who were there told them. JMO/JME

There's a difference between discussing and telling them as fact. iirc Ron told versions of the story that Misty never said publicly or agreed to them later.

There's a difference between discussing and telling them as fact. iirc Ron told versions of the story that Misty never said publicly or agreed to them later.

IIRC. Ron C told NG on national tv he never asked Misty anything pertaining to Haleigh's disappearance..

I, for one, firmly believe the incident did not occur on Green Lane..So to me, as well as some others, it does make a BIG difference...
LE publically stated at one time there was no evidencee of a crime being committed at 202 Green Lane and IF a crime had occurred they didn't know where or when...
Hardy, himself, in April of 2010 stated he believed it was good possibility Haleigh died in the Shell Harbor area...
Misty's parent's residence should have been thoroughly checked as well as all the residences of Ron C's family members immediately after she was falsely reported as being abducted..

IMO.. John Merchant, for some reason, didn't do his job..And IMO WHY he didn't needs to be thoroughly investigated by an outside agency....
BTW.. Mr. Steve Brown didn't solve doodly squat either eventhough he publically stated he had solved the case........JMHO

:clap::clap::clap::takeabow: Well said and ITA.

Back at the trailer, she says Tommy later reported Haleigh was happy, doing wheelies on her bike, and playing with her brother, Junior, and Tommy’s children

Donjeta, In the above statement is Chelsey the one claiming Tommy made this statement to her?

Yep, this is not Tommy saying anything..........this is second hand. I'm not believing anything that Chelsey has to say. I think she is willing to support any story that does not point any fingers at her or Timmy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove