The Death of Wayne Millard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which statement isn't attributed to AS? Do you mean the statement about the red mohawk?

We only have a report from AS to suggest DM did not clear vehicles, in this particular article. IMO it seems also to suggest that AS failed to carry out his responsibilities to bring contracts for the hangar, and DM was not impressed. Safe to say IMO that Mr S was not happy about being challenged by the son of the head of the company and therefore had nothing good to say about him regardless. JMO

DM was getting the cart before the horse on the signed contracts.

Before any reputable air carrier will physically sign contracts with a MRO they will need to be informed about several areas of certification and in many cases and that may involve reviewing their(the MRO) safety records and their supply chain with generally a no tolerance for substitution on parts or materials of construction WITHOUT written notification to the air carrier and the air carrier's permission. Some of this by federal law. A US carrier would likely be under at least the Safety Management System for Air Operators, MROs, and Training Organizations. http://www.faa.gov/about/initiatives/sms/specifics_by_aviation_industry_type/air_operators/ and possibly CFR 1910 on PSM Hazardous(flammable) Jet A or JP-4

Also much surrounds the security of a MRO and the employee documentation prior to a contract being physically signed, tours would highlight any issues, and boy would a hanger full of freaks and stolen cars/trailer/motorcycles be a negative security impression..

JMO

Which statement isn't attributed to AS? Do you mean the statement about the red mohawk?

We only have a report from AS to suggest DM did not clear vehicles, in this particular article. IMO it seems also to suggest that AS failed to carry out his responsibilities to bring contracts for the hangar, and DM was not impressed. Safe to say IMO that Mr S was not happy about being challenged by the son of the head of the company and therefore had nothing good to say about him regardless. JMO

AS appears to be an astute businessman in the aviation industry. He was hired by the company to promote it and arrange contracts. Combine his opinion with the pics we have seen and MSM reports of the vehicles in the hangar that LE is dealing with, IMO it is a given that the hangar was not properly prepared in order for AS to present it to prospective clients.

His profile speaks for itself wrt his background in the field of aviation:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/al-sharif/3/890/914

By contrast, DM's interests seem to lie in the auto racing community and online gaming; not much found wrt aviation.

JMO

Also much surrounds the security of a MRO and the employee documentation prior to a contract being physically signed, tours would highlight any issues, and boy would a hanger full of freaks and stolen cars/trailer/motorcycles be a negative security impression. JMO
<rsbm>

"First impressions ..."

I think a quick google image search of "inside an airport hangar" gives a pretty good idea of what an airport hangar is expected to look like. Pretty standard in the industry I would think:

http://corporatejetinvestor.com/custom/Hangar 1 - inside.jpg

Also much surrounds the security of a MRO and the employee documentation prior to a contract being physically signed, tours would highlight any issues, and boy would a hanger full of freaks and stolen cars/trailer/motorcycles be a negative security impression. JMO

If AS was aware (or even had an inkling) that there was illegal activity going on the hanger, I wonder why he didn't alert LE at the time? Seems like a hanger full of "freaks" and various stolen vehicles coming and going would have made it more than obvious that some kind of shady business was going on.

If AS was aware (or even had an inkling) that there was illegal activity going on the hanger, I wonder why he didn't alert LE at the time? Seems like a hanger full of "freaks" and various stolen vehicles coming and going would have made it more than obvious that some kind of shady business was going on.

At the time AS was on the scene, all that he "knew was trouble," was the numerous times it was stated about the red/blue mohawks, unfortunately his prophesy became true about the trouble coming.
However being a freak isn't against the law, it's just abnormal. He probably didn't "know" the vehicles and etc. were stolen at that time and therefore wouldn't have much to report to LE.

We know his prophesy was bang on now though, ie mohawks spelled trouble.

I personally wondered why, if that freaky style is so great and acceptable in society why DP and DM didn't both show up for arraignment sporting one each. I bet it's because freakish appearance doesn't get much respect.
JMO

However being a freak isn't against the law, it's just abnormal. He probably didn't "know" the vehicles and etc. were stolen at that time and therefore wouldn't have much to report to LE.

This is where we can agree to disagree - when I hear "freak" I tend to think of pedophiles, rapists, murderers, thieves, etc. I do not think of people who simply have a nonconformist fashion sense. Gauging from the dates on various FB photos, DM didn't even have the mohawk when he first encountered AS. Whatever the case, DM has a lot bigger to fish to fry than his questionable taste in (past) hairstyles.

DM was getting the cart before the horse on the signed contracts.

Before any reputable air carrier will physically sign contracts with a MRO they will need to be informed about several areas of certification and in many cases and that may involve reviewing their(the MRO) safety records and their supply chain with generally a no tolerance for substitution on parts or materials of construction WITHOUT written notification to the air carrier and the air carrier's permission. Some of this by federal law. A US carrier would likely be under at least the Safety Management System for Air Operators, MROs, and Training Organizations. http://www.faa.gov/about/initiatives/sms/specifics_by_aviation_industry_type/air_operators/ and possibly CFR 1910 on PSM Hazardous(flammable) Jet A or JP-4

Also much surrounds the security of a MRO and the employee documentation prior to a contract being physically signed, tours would highlight any issues, and boy would a hanger full of freaks and stolen cars/trailer/motorcycles be a negative security impression..

JMO

I believe we have no idea what the actual situation was. We only have a MSM report pertaining to AS which may or may not be accurate. Of course if we are to assume that AS speaks thetruth the whole truth and nothing but the truth then I suppose we could speculate about what DM did or didn't do. As it stands we actually have no evidence to support AS's alleged statement, so IMO we can merely speculate on the state of the hangar in question at that time. JMO. I think if DM was concerned about contracts enough to challenge AS then we could also assume and speculate that he would have ensured said contracts could take place. JMO but without more background on Mr S (which we cannot do as per rules ) my instinct tells me to be wary of all suggestions put forth by the man until such time as we can verify his credentials. MOO /JMO/IMO

I believe we have no idea what the actual situation was. We only have a MSM report pertaining to AS which may or may not be accurate. Of course if we are to assume that AS speaks thetruth the whole truth and nothing but the truth then I suppose we could speculate about what DM did or didn't do. As it stands we actually have no evidence to support AS's alleged statement, so IMO we can merely speculate on the state of the hangar in question at that time. JMO. I think if DM was concerned about contracts enough to challenge AS then we could also assume and speculate that he would have ensured said contracts could take place. JMO but without more background on Mr S (which we cannot do as per rules ) my instinct tells me to be wary of all suggestions put forth by the man until such time as we can verify his credentials. MOO /JMO/IMO

Not sure why you are suspect of everyone else involved with DM, except DM? What did Mr S do to make you wary???

At the time AS was on the scene, all that he "knew was trouble," was the numerous times it was stated about the red/blue mohawks, unfortunately his prophesy became true about the trouble coming.

I personally wondered why, if that freaky style is so great and acceptable in society why DP and DM didn't both show up for arraignment sporting one each. I bet it's because freakish appearance doesn't get much respect.
JMO

I believe it has been ascertained that the mohawks were for the Baja500. I do not consider any abstract hairdo to belong to a freak,JMO. One only has to look at Mr Trump to see that obscure hairdos do not hinder business sense. IMO . I don't believe we do know that his suggestion that mohawks spell trouble was bang on....rather prejudicial maybe. JMO/IMO/MOO

Not too sure why mohawks spell trouble if no one had one at the time.

Not sure why you are suspect of everyone else involved with DM, except DM? What did Mr S do to make you wary???

I am not suspect of everyone else.....but I do research outside of WS. Perhaps you could do your own research and see how you feel about certain people. We just cannot post/sleuth about anyone on here, which is fine by me. But I am not prevented from doing my homework outside of WS.

Something else I noticed that AS said in that article...

While Mr. Sharif said he knew nothing about his client&#8217;s romantic life, he acknowledged he was feeling business pressures and &#8220;had heard rumblings that &#8230; Wayne was drinking again.&#8221;

Odd that he wasn't close enough to WM to know about his new engagement, but felt he should have been told the truth about how he died. But it does appear that WM was feeling some anxieties about the business - maybe how overbudget it was and how slow things seemed to be moving?

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/31/millard-aviation-business-in-decline-long-before-tim-bosma-murder-suspect-started-to-dismantle-it/

AS appears to be an astute businessman in the aviation industry. He was hired by the company to promote it and arrange contracts. Combine his opinion with the pics we have seen and MSM reports of the vehicles in the hangar that LE is dealing with, IMO it is a given that the hangar was not properly prepared in order for AS to present it to prospective clients.

His profile speaks for itself wrt his background in the field of aviation:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/al-sharif/3/890/914

By contrast, DM's interests seem to lie in the auto racing community and online gaming; not much found wrt aviation.

JMO

A profile is a profile is a profile isn't it? What things are not on the profile that is the question .... I could create a LinkedIn profile and claim to be the long lost daughter of the Tsar of Russia, Anastasia, having escaped execution along with other family members. Would that profile speak for itself?

He may have a background in Aviation and who knows what else in actual fact. I don't believe we can rely on a LinkedIn profile to ascertain a persons moral fibre and penchant for truth. JMO/IMO

I am not suspect of everyone else.....but I do research outside of WS. Perhaps you could do your own research and see how you feel about certain people. We just cannot post/sleuth about anyone on here, which is fine by me. But I am not prevented from doing my homework outside of WS.

Thanks for the advice, I have done my own homework outside of WS. My research always leads me back to the same conclusion, and that being that Dellen Millard is responsible for the death of Tim Bosma.

Thanks for the advice, I have done my own homework outside of WS. My research always leads me back to the same conclusion, and that being that Dellen Millard is responsible for the death of Tim Bosma.

And you are very entitled to your opinion. I find it hard to form a concrete opinion myself due to the lack of evidence and facts. I tend to focus my other research on those things that are not covered on here...so that I can get a fuller perspective of what may present itself at a trial. I am very interested in hearing all the facts and details... I may just go along for the trial, just so that I don't miss anything.

I believe it has been ascertained that the mohawks were for the Baja500. I do not consider any abstract hairdo to belong to a freak,JMO. One only has to look at Mr Trump to see that obscure hairdos do not hinder business sense. IMO . I don't believe we do know that his suggestion that mohawks spell trouble was bang on....rather prejudicial maybe. JMO/IMO/MOO

Not to confuse things but I believe the mohawk was not only for Baja500 but also for the trip to Europe 2012 and not just for Baja500. It is hard to compare an old guy going bald that actually built an empire to someone that actually destroyed what 2 generations built.

Well pretty much the charges, suspects, major newspapers and tv news would disagree with you. There was mohawks, trouble predicted and sure enough trouble has happened and sitting in jail.

This is where we can agree to disagree - when I hear "freak" I tend to think of pedophiles, rapists, murderers, thieves, etc. I do not think of people who simply have a nonconformist fashion sense. Gauging from the dates on various FB photos, DM didn't even have the mohawk when he first encountered AS. Whatever the case, DM has a lot bigger to fish to fry than his questionable taste in (past) hairstyles.

If being a freak isn't freakish and so normal, acceptable and ok, why not wear one to court? AS predicted trouble and even Ray Charles could see it has in fact happened. If one wants to be a freak, be a freak, but at least show up in court that way. Why not? What's the reason?

If being a freak isn't freakish and so normal, acceptable and ok, why not wear one to court? AS predicted trouble and even Ray Charles could see it has in fact happened. If one wants to be a freak, be a freak, but at least show up in court that way. Why not? What's the reason?

Perhaps he would have worn the mohawk to court, if he had still had it.

I'm certainly glad that I don't have any fashion tastes that would label me unnormal and a freak. I'd hate to have this happen to me, just because of some people's prejudices about how I dress or wear my hair.

http://www.lfpress.com/2013/06/21/a-hoax-a-hoodie-a-holding-cell

However, it is nice to see the other side of the story told for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member