The December 23 party

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the CSI has a special bike tire tread directional determination software that they can use to determine not only the direction the bike was traveling in, but the velocity and the weight and height of the rider as well. The software company tried for hair color of the rider but that feature is still a bit buggy.

;)
:laughing:

That would explain a few things if Doug stayed overnight. Like--TWO young boys up to no good. Burke had been in the house with JBR all the time over the years but TWO of them that night might have made a difference. And TWO of them starting the staging would be more likely than one of them knowing how to do it. Then, from right after that, the joining at the hip of Stines and Ramseys. But I don't know if there's any evidence of Doug's DNA or fingerprints. And it would tie in with the mysterious 911 phone call on the 23rd because those two boys may have been trying something and Susan knew about it. She was the one who made the police go away. It's a good possibility but again, no proof is available.
I know, write. It would answer a lot of questions. That's why I haven't completely discounted the possibility, but I don't put too much emphasis on it. I will though go so far as to say that I think the suspicion about other friends of Burke's being complicit in JohBenet's molestation in the weeks leading up to Christmas is a very likely possibility: Patsy's "grooming" ("I want to be a sexy witch"), John's story about catching Evan looking under JonBenet's dress when she was au nature, her not "feeling pretty" during the Dec. 23rd party, the 911 call during that same party, Burke's comparing "packages" with Evan, Priscilla's wanting to tell Patsy "what was going on" in Atlanta... Boy, I could go on and on about the reasons I suspect this. But of course, none of this is proof of anything.

Yeah, an alien beaming into the house that night and killing JonBenet would have explained a few things too, but there's no evidence that happened. Do people really think that John and Patsy Ramsey would protect SOMEONE ELSE'S child when that would make a perfect scapegoat???
Not unless pointing the finger of blame at someone else would also implicate one of their own.

Not unless pointing the finger of blame at someone else would also implicate one of their own.

But if someone else had been in the house, don't you think that information would have at least been brought out to cause further distraction away from BR? I mean, really, Occam's Razor and all that. When we start speculating about all of these other people who might have influenced a certain someone or been a participant, it merely reduces the responsibility of that guilty party b/c it may have been a group idea. I'm not letting him off the hook that easily.

And for the record, Evan DIDN'T DO IT. :p

:laughing:

I joke, of course, but seriously, when I was on a murder jury, after we had convicted and sentenced, the judge came in and spoke to us about how TV shows like CSI do tremendous damage to jury pools because potential jurors really believe that LE has such tools and should be able to prove every case down to enhancing photos of license plates, tire-tread data bases, etc. etc. And that most evidence is circumstantial in reality, so the jury has to do the best they can with witnesses, circumstantial evidence, etc. and not expect the "smoking gun" to be revealed at the end of the hour.

OTG- we all missed you! When the DNA info. Was released recently with the bogus "butt print" and composite DNA- I like looking for our historians reactions who post here. I love the old and new energy, DGMW. Glad to see you posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OTG- we all missed you! When the DNA info. Was released recently with the bogus "butt print" and composite DNA- I like looking for our historians reactions who post here. I love the old and new energy, DGMW. Glad to see you posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ohhhhhhhh... the "butt print." :floorlaugh:

I don't know what to say about that other than "consider the source." No one else remembers seeing it butt her (oops). Maybe that same software that Heymom mentioned in another post could be used to determine not just bike tracks butt butt tracks too. What size were they? How much of a spread was there between the two carpet depressions? If there was a brown line between the two imprints, it could have been either Burke or JonBenet, unless the "intruder" had the same problem with poor wiping habits that seems to have run in the Ramsey family. And BTW, just what kind of carpet leaves an impression in it when someone sits down on it? Does the carpet record butt prints butt not show foot prints? Why were there no photos or measurements taken of this critical piece of evidence?

(Sorry, I got carried away.) Seriously though, just when you think Lacy couldn't have done anything more inept than the "Daxis" fiasco... This thing stinks more than the fish she dumped in the Justice Center trash container. (Any old-timers remember that caper?)

Maybe that same software that Heymom mentioned in another post could be used to determine not just bike tracks butt butt tracks too. What size were they? How much of a spread was there between the two carpet depressions?

This is an idea I could get behind.:detective:

Y'all are killing me!!! :laughing: I also wonder if the butt print database is updated often to add in new butt impressions with weight loss and gain and possible implants? :laughing:
I can picture the "fictitious intruder" at a plastic surgeons office. "I want the largest butt you can manage please and STAT! I have a flight scheduled to leave the country in 8 hours! Fill it up Sir!"

I also wonder how they acquire said butt impressions!
attachment.php

Attachments

• buttprintslol.jpg
    buttprintslol.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 619
Can you imagine something like this being examined in court? "Dayum shawty got some bum there. We can't make any assumptions though. Get me the tape measure...er.... yardstick please!"

attachment.php

Attachments

• mikel-ruffinelli (1).jpg
    mikel-ruffinelli (1).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 593
Can you imagine something like this being examined in court? "Dayum shawty got some bum there. We can't make any assumptions though. Get me the tape measure...er.... yardstick please!"

attachment.php
And what about those who suffer from
the disease "noassatall"? like me! :laughing:

"Now ma'am/ sir after you finish with your fingerprints, handwriting samples, hair samples, and DNA swabs, we will next need you to sit on the photo copier."
"Hold on ma'am/sir, can you move a little to the right? okay perfect!" "Now should you loose or gain a pound, we need you to come back and update your folder."

Kenda is correct though. If something related to a murder looks like a coincidence, it probably isn't.

Speaking of bruises what about these pictures?

y177505613069373.jpg

attachment.php

I get tired of IDIs drolly lecturing me about how little girls get bruises and how Nedra said it was a hamster cage. Please. None of us lived there so we don't know what she was being subjected to. What we DO know is that BR had a host of behavior troubles.

By the way here's a picture of her legs in case someone asks

attachment.php
Hi ambitioned, my apologies for the late reply- it's been a hectic week, and just trying to catch up now! Thanks so much for posting these pictures- they were exactly the ones I was talking about.

I take them as clear indication that JB was being abused in some way, for some time before her death. Poor little thing! So sad- but she was obviously a brave little girl, to keep smiling in spite of whatever private pain she was enduring. I'm no expert, but I've read and heard that many abused children are determined to try to put a brave face on things and keep smiling in public, when they can.

To me, it shows that BR was likely abusing her before she was killed that night, unless she was being abused by others as well, such as PR and/or JR. I find that unlikely, but I do think that surely they must have known about BR's actions, and what JB was suffering? All I can say is, if we can see so clearly from those photos, I can't believe her parents didn't notice those marks, and I would think any parent would find them extremely concerning?

Maybe they did try to take certain steps to help the situation before her death, but they obviously didn't go far enough. Unless they were both in denial. I suppose it's easy to judge, when I'm not in their situation, but if I was JB's mother and saw those marks on her, I wouldn't have allowed both kids to still be sleeping in next door bedrooms unsupervised at night, while I was on a completely separate floor- especially if I knew both kids often went into each other's rooms at night. I wonder if JR and PR were given any warnings beforehand, by either BR or JB's therapists, that things could get so dangerous?

I can't tell if those marks on her legs are the same as those thought to have been caused by sticking train track pins into her, but if they are, it shows that BR did not only do that as a one-off on the night of the killing, to see if she would wake up. To me, it seems spiteful and sadistic, and meant to deliberately cause pain. I know children don't think like adults about the consequences of their actions, but to me this is still on a different level from "typical" hitting and shoving that might occur between siblings. I also think the position of the deep bruise on her inner elbow is odd, in terms of thinking how it might have happened.

Sorry I can't think of much more to add, but just wanted to thank ambition for the pictures. The butt print jokes were so funny, by the way!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa
Back