The Letters and the Secret Evidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally can not wait to read these letters or see the LE interview with Robyn A. The letters will show so much about KC's personality and how she's coping in jail. Besides the court hearings we haven't seen her and we haven't heard from her since the jail vistations in August 2008. Hopefully the letters won't be sealed. The only thing that has been sealed so far (except the autopsy photos) is the jailhouse tape of KC's reaction to the discovery on Suburban. Didn't the SA state in court they were not going to use that tape at trial anyway, or am I thinking of something else? They have said there is information from the letters they will be using though. I can't see any reason for the judge to seal the letters.

I wonder if any of these letters were put on a copy machine before being delivered?

What sort of Officer would be doing KC favors anyway? I want to believe it wasnt favors...but a recon mission ....just thinking

If it was a recon mission (directed by the jail/SA), the letters would not be admissible into evidence.

We're talking about someone who needs constant attention. Remember how Rob D said that when he and Tracy M ignored her, she got all antsy. Of course she's going to talk! Nothing she has done in this case has been smart. She committed the dumbest and most easy to solve crimes. She had a dead body in her car for crying out loud, and tried to clean it up with paper towels. Are you serious? She didn't even try. It doesn't surprise me she's dumb enough to send letters because she needs attention from someone. What a moron.

What I saw in the courtroom most recently was someone relieved to be around people. In a different environment. She was happy to be exchanging with other people.

If it was a recon mission (directed by the jail/SA), the letters would not be admissible into evidence.

Yeah...I figured as much, as its so WRONG to be passing notes when you are an officer of the law :cop:

Even a snail mail letter is read by the guards before given to an inmate. Surely whatever carpy officer passed these along didnt also provide these inmates with privacy?

Is it even proven its a guard passing...could it be trustees?

One of the recipients of KC's letters was Robyn A the wife of a former Altamonte Police office. They were both arrested for setting up a grow house in Chuluota. TL found a piece of paper in his jeep in KC's handwriting that was directions to a house in Chuluota where her friend Jenna lived.

What are the odds????
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0305/18861873.pdf

When I first read about the inmate's name and read her story,I am wondering if KC was connected to their drug dealings.:waitasec:

When I first read about the inmate's name and read her story,I am wondering if KC was connected to their drug dealings.:waitasec:
i was just on another blog and made the comment that le was aking rm about the bithlo chuluota area in their interviews. do you think that the connection was made that long ago and that casey and these people had dealings previously. she was out in that area correct?? they did make these arrests around the same time casey got arrested. is there a connection between this cop and casey and in one of the articles it makes mention of inmate RA working in a surgeons office. idk but something is going off in my brain!!

How could she have befriended a female inmate when she wasn't allowed near them? Even when she was visiting her parents the guards had to take her back into a cell while other inmates were passing through?

My guess is based on movies I've seen, but my guess is that prisoners can talk to each other without seeing each other- shout outs. I think you can get to know your neighbors by hearing them.

I knew a lot about my neighbors when I used to live in an apartment and shared walls :)

JoAnn_W

IMO and in the absence of any "proof"....I suspect that KC was familiar with the police officer and his wife long before they were arrested. Recalling the conversations about smoking pot at TL's apt.........I think it is entirely possible that she knew this woman Robyn......Perhaps she and her husband were somehow connected to the dealer supplying TL's friends.

IMO and in the absence of any "proof"....I suspect that KC was familiar with the police officer and his wife long before they were arrested. Recalling the conversations about smoking pot at TL's apt.........I think it is entirely possible that she knew this woman Robyn......Perhaps she and her husband were somehow connected to the dealer supplying TL's friends.

now, i cannot recall. is the reason le asked ricardo about the chuluota area because of the piece of paper in tls vehicle or because her pings show her out at that area? iirc jenna says that casey never made it out there.

It will certainly be interesting to read the communications...It will likely be a month or more before we ever see them. It will be 15 days from the hearing before they even discuss releasing them...so I predict at least a month and a half before we have a HOPE of seeing them...UNLESS some media outlet already sent in a Sunshine Request and by the time the hearing comes they can be released immediately. In that case...perhaps we are only looking at a month!

Casey is a prlific liar, anything and everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie...why would it be any different in written form?

Who cares what she wrote?

Casey is a prlific liar, anything and everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie...why would it be any different in written form?

I do. I cannot help being fascinated by this monster and what makes her tick. Sort of like looking at a two headed snake, you are repulsed and yet fascinated.

Besides, we all pretty much agree that the truth will never come from one such as she, the only clues we may ever have as to why she did what she did will be garnered by reading between the lines and by what is NOT said.

She IS a liar that is a fact!

BUT

there ARE various things that can be gleaned from her writings.
Handwriting experts will have a FIELD DAY because to this point all we have is:
her written statement she initially made to LE
her handwritten note attached to that motion about her "story"
the diary page

50 pages in her own hand will certainly be interesting from a handwriting experts perspective.

Also it IS possible as dumb as she is that she may let information out without realizing it, thereby confirming something that is already known by LE...

AND

we will get to see how she is "acting" while on the inside-what mask she has chosen to wear, which will also be revealing.

Also from a psychological standpoint, I am sure there will be analysis galore for us all to wade through.

We care what she says because we want to see her punished and ANYTHING that has a chance of helping in THIS cause is welcome.

I do. I cannot help being fascinated by this monster and what makes her tick. Sort of like looking at a two headed snake, you are repulsed and yet fascinated.

Besides, we all pretty much agree that the truth will never come from one such as she, the only clues we may ever have as to why she did what she did will be garnered by reading between the lines and by what is NOT said.

ITA, tlcox. Thank you for saying what I was thinking.

Also she does on the rare ocassion state the truth...
Like when she said Caylee is close to home-that was the truth-she was right around the corner...and when she said Maybe I am just a selfish *****-that was CERTAINLY the truth...and when she said Maybe mom is right about me being unfit-TRUTH! and when she said All anyone cares about is finding Caylee-well, duh Casey, that was the truth as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver