The Phone Calls in the early morning of Dec.18, 2013 (both PayPhone & cells)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A local said there is a camera pointing directly at the pay phone, if I remember correctly.

SM helps with the coverup. She convinces him that this is really all HIS fault. She threatens to kill herself and the kids.

And here we are...

I have the same gut feelings, that's why it seems easy to peg her as psychopath and likely to do anything, but it's his role that is the biggest wonder to me. Thinking along these lines, the fact that he seemed threatened, went to hospital, allowed himself to be handcuffed, looks so dejected now, TK manager in news report saying he and Heather seemed to be lovey-dovey- not a quote by the way, suggests he is not as diabolical as TM, could there still be threat to him, his other family members. I mean he knows he is dealing with crazy, but how close is he to being that crazy himself?

People are complicated. Everything can be hunky dory when there's no threat to an existing relationship. And then something can change. We don't know SM and are unable to determine how cunning or diabolical he could be nor could we know what he would think or do if his back were against the proverbial wall. We know he was charged equally in the kidnapping and murder. At the time of his being charged and in the days and weeks since, neither of those charges has been altered. A charge of Murder 1 does not require that both people actually do the killing. Acting in concert can also get a murder charge (though I don't know SC's specific statutes).

you know, the more i think about this...Heather does have a change of heart...not that she wants to be with SM, but that she wanted to help him get away from TM...

when she can't reach him at the last number he called her at, she finally calls his cell, probably took a lot of courage to do this, since she was afraid of the MRS...

now this is where it gets sketchy...TM listens in on the conversation, coaching SM to meet Heather at PTL...SM tells Heather something to the effect that she can't come to the house because it would be too dangerous...he can't take the car, cause TM will notice and hear him...SM tells him he is going on foot run/walk to PTL, sneaking out of the house... of course this is not going to happen, TM wants SM to prove his love for her and she wants and end to this Heather situation, she is in total control, SM does not know what TM is going to do, just that TM wants to see him end it with her...

they both leave for PTL going slow because SM is suppose to be on foot...Heather is calling SM to say she is there...TM tells SM not to answer the phone...maybe it will appear that he is in a car now...TM is driving

big surprise for Heather when she sees the car, cause she probably was expecting SM by foot...she gets out of the car...can't see who is driving because the lights are blinding...

now from here speculate all you want, but whatever happens, happens fast...a hard blow, shot, hit with car, whatever...

they must act quickly, lock the car, grab Heathers belongings and they are on there way home...

now to dispose of the body...SM has got to help here...

You changed the wording and then meaning of what I said. I was talking specifically about writing "imagined conversations," which are not verifiable outside of the people who had the conversation. I never said anyone found it fun to imagine the death of Heather. Those are not my words and certainly not my meaning.

Thank you for clarifying. I misunderstood.

It is that second phone conversation that has her running out to the boat landing...and seemingly frantically calling him when she gets there. I just don't think that this was just to"talk" or to have a romantic moment.

Yet they took two cars. If he had a car, why would she have to leave her apartment?

I have to guess she thought she was picking him up.

It makes me even sadder to think that she was trying to help that night....and that SE. Or both of them pulled her back in. She was trying to move on.

So, do you think HE forgot about TM having SM's phone like she said she did? I just wonder why she called or text his phone?

i can imagine since he was not answering and she was obviously urgently trying to reach him, that she was also sending texts- i do both when worried about kids and getting no answer

This is a really good point rtje. Maybe this is what caused tm to blow a gasket. Maybe Heather was texting up a storm after not being able to reach sm and tm had possession of his phone. She could have been sleeping at that point. Awaken, she read the text messages and while seething she came up with eliminating Heather. Then she made sm answer the phone.... and the wheels were then in motion.

So, do you think HE forgot about TM having SM's phone like she said she did? I just wonder why she called or text his phone?

oh she knew that TM had the phone, because, imo, and I believe LE said that TM text the sexcapades they had to Heather, imo, SM called to apologize, he realizes that TM did that to harass Heather, don't forget TM probably used SM's phone in CA, posting on his sm, something to the effect that: how wonderful it was to wake up to the most beautiful woman...that had to be TM posting, she was whipping her boy big time! she knew Heather may have been reading those...

maybe guilt, regret got to Heather, she thought of SM being out there calling from a payphone, she may have felt concern, make sure he made it home...

I guess I can somewhat identify because there was one time when my daughter was traveling out of the country...and gave me her traveling companions cell with strict instructions NOT to call unless a dire emergency. I always respect a request like that. But she then unexpectedly called ME one day...and I missed the call.

I tried and tried to call her back...and finally, in desperation ...and yes, FEAR that something was going on....called the other number.

I can see Heather's fear of TM balancing out with her frustration at not being able to reach SM...and fear of what was going on. She may have convinced herself that if he was truly leaving that night...he had his cell back. Or after all the time that had passed...he had the cell back.

I guess I can see her doing it.

I guess I must have missed something. I understand they can confirm the payphone number and location, if the number showed up on Heather's phone...however, I still don't understand how they knew it was sm calling her..do they have video of him standing in the phone booth at that time??? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Early rumor in this case said there was a video of the pay phone call. Now we have confirmation that there was a pay phone call but no confirmation of it being captured on surveillance. I'd guess if LE is saying the know it was SM they have him on video. They've been very thorough with things. JMO

I having a very hard time trying to figure out why Heather would even call the payphone back after all that time had elapsed...did she think he would just be standing there waiting for her to return a call to him???? That just sounds a little absurd to me....I am starting to think something happened after she talked to her roommate...perhaps tm showed up at Heather's apartment and tm possible made those calls from Heather's phone to make it look like Heather was the one calling them...I don't know...something just isn't settling right with me, the voice of reason says something else has happened in this time frame, and perhaps LE knows but is just not sharing...and that's OK...we don't have to know what they know, as long as they know enough to get a conviction for this awful crime. WHERE'S HEATHER!!!!

I agree MG! I think sm didn't TELL Heather he was at a pay phone! I think it was a setup from there Forward! When she didn't take the bait they went home. Tm probably saying (she barely missed an *advertiser censored* whipping) but when Heather called at 3ish the plan went back into go mode.

Early rumor in this case said there was a video of the pay phone call. Now we have confirmation that there was a pay phone call but no confirmation of it being captured on surveillance. I'd guess if LE is saying the know it was SM they have him on video. They've been very thorough with things. JMO

Also Heather told someone that it was SM that called.

"At 2:29 a.m. , she called the payphone back, but no one answered. Elvis, who was still at her home, then called Sidney Moorer’s cell phone at 3:16 a.m. and again a minute later. During that call, someone answered the phone and there was a 4:15 minute conversation.

Both Tammy and Sidney Moorer were at their home with the cell phone and Elvis was at her home, Elder said. But based on that conversation, Elvis got in her car and drove to the boat landing, Elder told the court.

At 3:38 a.m. , Elvis’ phone records show her phone was at the boat landing. From there, she called Sidney Moorer’s phone. She called it three more times a minute later, no answer.

At 3:41 a.m. Elvis’ phone stops sending data signals to cell phone towers or to a GPS backup connected to a Google account, Elder said."

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html

I have highlighted the comment because how would they know what the conversation was, unless it was a text, but yet it states "someone answered the phone".....
(this is all just very confusing and crazy, IMO)

I'll tell you how they know what the conversation was, it's called fbi, cia, dea, sod, dice. I know it will never come out how they can play peoples phone conversations because that would enrage society but they do. They Do tell us they are allowed legally Not to tell us (denied request for warrant findings because of unknown investigative techniques by the government) they don't have to tell us how they know and are even allowed to lie about how they find things out. Legally allowed to lie..... I guess it's similar to how LE hates crime shows like csi because it teaches the perps how to sidestep them. Imo I've posted some links about it before I know you all think I'm a frootloop but google it. *unknown investigative techniques by the government* it was really eye opening to me. Something called a Super Warrant allows bugging wiretaps of homes also. Remember they went into the Ms house on 21st.
I won't talk about this anymore btw lol sorry rant over. Plus I may have just been put on a list! Lmao

Both of those gas stations (the Kangaroo & the Circle K) are kind of sketchy gas stations, to be honest. I think he was more afraid to be there at this time of night than I was... haha! I actually wanted him to get out and call my cell from the Kangaroo and he wouldn't so I had to "man up".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gas station in the media (per the Sun News Myrtle Beach Online) was the Kangaroo on 10th (Mr Joe White Ave) and Seaboard. If I am not mistaken they gave the exact address as 1929 10th ave. north. Maybe the phone is no longer working or was out of order today/recently. At any rate someone posted a picture of this particular phone and it did have what clearly seem to be a camera on the corner of the store that pointed at the payphone.

Oh how I hope they put wire taps in their house!

"I know you all think I'm a frootloop but google it. *unknown investigative techniques by the government* it was really eye opening to me."

Catlady, No don't think you are fruitloopy. I posted on here before about them being able to retrieve live conversations. I heard this on CNN one time when they had a former FBI contributor that said this. He didn't go into detail, but he said that yes, they can retrieve live conversations, not just voicemail or texts.

This quote is correct...all of it.

I do- phone will ping independent of GPS pinging. Her phone is most likely google based droid, CDMA. CDMA tends to do better in coastal and rural areas- and I have not seen any posts by her complaining of dropped calls, etc.

They state data & GPS stopped.

Internet browsing, music streaming and GPS functionality all rely on data access.

Interactive: How police scoop up cellphone data

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...eractive-cellphone-tracking-stingray/3903015/

This quote is actually partially incorrect. MMS requires data. Per AT&T, picture messaging (sending pics via text) require data. I have no idea why Wiki says something entirely different from AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile. I got that directly from AT&T bc I had to block all data from my son's phone a couple years ago when he & his buddies were being jerks in HS. :D

RSBM:
Last voice call: 3:17
Data ended 3:41

SMS/MMS text is cell based, not data based
cell ping to towers is not data based
-------------

Text messaging, or texting, is the act of composing and sending a brief, electronic message between two or more mobile phones, or fixed or portable devices over a phone network. The term originally referred to messages sent using the Short Message Service (SMS). It has grown to include messages containing image, video, and sound content (known as MMS messages).

Text messaging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind
Back